Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why do some girls always nag during their period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do some girls always nag during their period? (1346 Views)

Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do some girls always nag during their period? by thiefnubu(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Please i need answers... my girlfriend practically goes bunkers whenever she is menstruating... she gets unnecessarily jealous, gets angry at the slightest opportunity, and does everyother thing except blame me for the period..
Please, is this normal for girls? She is the best kind of girlfriend at other times, but a walking bomb during this period... Please advise.
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2014
honestly enough of all these sick threads on NL. Cos one bitc.h opened her legs for you does nt make u a god. Stop all these

1 Like

Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by lomaxx: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2014
This is very juvenile.

1 Like

Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by Mynd44: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2014
Puff puff pass grin
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by thiefnubu(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
rasojie: honestly enough of all these sick threads on NL. Cos one bitc.h opened her legs for you does nt make u a god. Stop all these
What is this one saying?...
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tinubu:
Why did you change the title and post? Nonsense
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by Miner13: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
I wonder how you can cope with the unknown behaviour of marriage. When few days mensurating is giving you headache
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by Miner13: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
Why did you change the title and post? Nonsense

You changed it. Because you follow him.
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tinubu:

So u changed the title and content of your post. SMH for u . Mumu Ode.
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by thiefnubu(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
rasojie:

So u changed the title and content of your post. SMH for u . Mumu Ode.
why evuls na?... only me= mumu+ ode?... GIVE SOME ADVICE... OR GO HUG THE NEAREST TRANSFORMER!!!
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by Sirnokiopee(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Are you on your period?

rasojie: honestly enough of all these sick threads on NL. Cos one bitc.h opened her legs for you does nt make u a god. Stop all these
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by ruffhandu: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
@topic,
You are right. But truth is, it's those who have painful mensuration that do that, those who do not experience pains hadly act in that manner.
The pain and discomfort this brings on them make them react so.

I am tempted to believe it is about same reason that some women are agressive during pregnancy.
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
It's something about the hormones, I think! sad
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
The OP opened a thread with emphasis on why gals will always fall for boys despite knowing they are being played. Hence my first comment, he went ahead and changed the title and content of his original post. Why not simply admit your moral laxity rather than trying to make me a fool? Go get a life
Re: Why do some girls always nag during their period? by thiefnubu(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
rasojie: The OP opened a thread with emphasis on why gals will always fall for boys despite knowing they are being played. Hence my first comment, he went ahead and changed the title and content of his original post. Why not simply admit your moral laxity rather than trying to make me a fool? Go get a life
??

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Find Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Attractive At 50? / Runz Girl Turn Gf / 14 Practical And Easy Ways To Get Anyone To Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.