Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47695 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
vedaxcool: ^^^
words of a broken hearted man! grin

Do you have a contrary opinion Mr. Vedaxcool?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by vedaxcool(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
django1:

Do you have a contrary opinion Mr. Vedaxcool?

obviously cool
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Samfigo1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
django1:

Lol! Where is this hell fire? Up in the sky or down in the earth crust?

Funny thing is, Muslims and catholics have a lot in common, in the dark ages, catholics were as aggressive as some Muslims are today (they burned and killed). Their mode of worship is even similar, from the women wearing habit and hijab, to their bowing down in worship. They both make use of roasries and most importantly are unified in a fairy hell fire.

I have a suspicion that Mohammed actually modeled islam/Koran after catholicism/bible.
I strongly agree... U are very right! Plenrie kisses... hope u r a lady?? They claim xtianity came b4 Islam, dey claim Jesus came b4 Mohammed nd dere was Bible b4 b4 Mohammed wz born, How stories in d Bible were included in d koran.?? Na wa o..
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by macjive01: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
macjive01: Good day people,

I advocate that an igbo man has to be the next sultan, this is coming on the heel of Igbo contribution to the greastest expansion of islam since usmma dan fodio.
Igbos in the northern hemisphere of the country is now the second largest ethnic group, surpassing kanuri + yoruba+ plus every other minority combined.

There are 3 million plus high calibre, tax paying residents of igbos descent in kano alone.
The new kwankasa city has been oversubscribed chiefly due to igbos involvement.

Igbo make up a gigantum propotion of the population of southern kaduna.

Jos, bauchi, abuja

In Abuja ... we all know the statistics

These numbers are impressive and even more appealing to the growth strategy of the islam faith.

Igbos has been known to throw their support - financial and human capacity - on any developmental initiative of their new states and hence same attitude will be replicated in the islamic region.

What better way to improve igbo-muslim relation than to make an igbo the next sultan to continue this impressive growth of high quality educated import into the islamic faith.

Igbos know, since Abraham, that Ismael was the choosen one and has decide is time to recognise that.

Lagos has been transformed, what igbos did in Lagos -turning a slumish village to a city of repute. over night . They have the potential to do same in/with islam.

Please support the Igbo.

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Siraleeyu(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
django1:

Lol! Where is this hell fire? Up in the sky or down in the earth crust?

Funny thing is, Muslims and catholics have a lot in common, in the dark ages, catholics were as aggressive as some Muslims are today (they burned and killed). Their mode of worship is even similar, from the women wearing habit and hijab, to their bowing down in worship. They both make use of roasries and most importantly are unified in a fairy hell fire.

I have a suspicion that Mohammed actually modeled islam/Koran after catholicism/bible.
Lolx..........bro u'r lost, Islam is not in anyway similar to any fabricated religion, who so ever worshiped anything/anyone other than Allah will eternally dwell in Hell fire........its left for u to believe or not......I won't be there when u will be regretting and you have no excuse to give as to y u did not worship Allah and u will wish to be given a second chance to come bake to this deceitful world to worship.......but never will your wish be granted.......and stop your wrong judgment of Islam by the action of muslims.......we are never perfect and bound to making mistakes. So correct d impression u have about islam.

4 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by lyvin: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sissie:

If it was a Muslim that posted he doesn't want to see a church in kano or any northern state, their would have been uproar on this thread about how Muslims are terrorist, extremist blah blah blah. But someone post this and even gets likes for the post. And they say we are the intolerant ones.

Igbos are reverting to Islam, I personally know igbo Muslims. Organise the riot and make sure it starts from your family house.

Where is urualla so that dawah committee can go build a mosque there.
U don't hv to reply to every comment one makes and use it to score point or justify anything. The truth is, there r mosques in d east maybe few buh there are. And u know dt.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by ameeg(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
allahu akbar , money don finish na time for 419 in boko haram uniform. Eya.........[color=#006600][/color] kiss
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by sim99: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
owobokiri: Convert or no convert, if i see any mosque at urualla,i will organise a riot. Igbos have been spared of the diblitating trends associated with islam, less than 0.5% of igbo population are muslim, we are blessed.. we have christian dogmas and the menace called traditional religion to deal with, adding another layer of trouble shouldnt be of any help. Islamic inroad into igboland should be mercilessly repelled. To hell with freedom of religion. . This particular religion will bring no upgrade to the process of igbo cultural modernistion, so what is the use? You convert qnd you stay there.. On this one, we have to be culturally cocky before it becomes a trend.
Sorry O! na dere you fail exam, The Truth absolutely can't be repelled. You can't fail to identify white as what it is no matter how much people try to make you believe it's black. Truth must out, no matter what you or the media say!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Alexanderpope(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Islam will be to some extend the major religion in the end times. For it is the religion of the anti Christ. When you compare the two religions and there revelations of things to come you will come to understand that Islam is the religion of the anti Christ. One of the activities of islam is to ridicule the divinity of Jesus, and to persecute anyone who don't believe in islam. In the coming years islam will dominate the world and will be in control of all the world powers And kill anyone that will not convert to islam. For islam is the religion of the anti Christ. And the bible tells us the kind of persecutions that will befall the people of God.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Alexanderpope(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
When time permits me I will post the true meaning of islam (which means submission ) and it objectives and the true meaning of Allah which is an old Arabian god of the moon. Worshiprd by the Arabs. But pls have this in mind Islam as the religion of the anti christ, in the endtime shall dominate the world and will presicute all those who choose not to denie Christ.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by segnys007(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
kel4soft: I don't see an issue here. The guy converted to Islam. We thank God for that. I have seen lots of Muslims embraced Christianity. Infact one shocking one was one Akeem here in Port Harcourt, the guy told me he converted the night he ended their Ramadan fast.

Asari Dokubo's aides and boys, most of them are muslims. They weren't born muslims, they just converted. One of my relation also converted to Islam. He told me so many things about Islam. I just wish him, Goodluck.

A certain Aisha who used to live in my compound hails from Abia State. Infact, she plays Igbo gospel songs but a devout Muslim.

If as Christians, we want to start insulting and throwing tantrums on ones religion. Then, we are not different from the Boko Haram sects.

I believe God knows the religion that is genuine. If we keep fighting for religion that is the Lord's battle, then we all need a good mental hospital.
well said .
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by NafeesaAA(f): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
You are on point
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
maclatunji:

Every football player in Turkey must have a Muslim name before they are registered. It is different from someone voluntarily converting to Islam.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!
Na Maclatunji talk am o
Then why the celebration?

Maga don pay

3 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by DonPizzaro: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
He said his family gave him no hassle as regards his conversion.
Imaging if he were to convert from islam they would have wanted to kill him.At least his life would have been made hell.

Koran recommends death for any one who defects from islam

surah 4:89 They wish that you reject faith ,as they have rejected (faith) and thus you al became equal (like one another).so take not Auliyd(protectors and friends) till they emigrate in the way of Allah.[b]But if they turn back (from islam), take hold of them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-".
[/b]

In Arabian countries, he would be condemned to death.

Well i just pity him.The truth is that he never knew God or Had eternal Life.He was just a nominal christian.so he could be tossed here and there.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Johnjack: This is what typical Nigerian bigot is good at,just because one stupid and deranged Igboman falsely embraced Islam.
Emeka is in Bangladesh looking for greener pastures and that was the whole motivation behind his induced conversion to Islam.Most
of us living in Asia know what is obtainable here.In Malaysia the government places you on salary of $700 every month for converting to islam and in some countries in Asia you can not marry if you are not a Muslim. Emeka must be in love with one beautiful Bangladeshi girl and the only

option for acceptance for marriage is conversion to Islam. Most of us,if not all of us living here must have came across the situation and rejected such devilish offers. Emeka's conversion must have material inducement undertone including to keep his job and able to marry
a Bangladeshi girl and also paper issue must not be rule out. I have been in similar situation several times and I bluntly and violently rejected the offer as no man will see light and choose darkness. Anybody thinking this Emeka made such decisions with his two eyes clear and opened must be fooling himself as we all know the condition prevalent here in Asia. As I speak I just separated with my gf because i refused to convert or even got wedded by an Imam publicly or secretly. This Muslims know how best to use state institutions to coerce poor and unsuspecting Africans to accept Islam,like paper issues,employment,marriage and even to allow you own a property.

JESUS FOREVER!!!!!!!

Great testimony from someone who knows better

Salary of $700 monthly for converting
And they expect the conversion to be genuine?
I say maga don pay

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Legit: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
owobokiri: Convert or no convert, if i see any mosque at urualla,i will organise a riot. Igbos have been spared of the diblitating trends associated with islam, less than 0.5% of igbo population are muslim, we are blessed.. we have christian dogmas and the menace called traditional religion to deal with, adding another layer of trouble shouldnt be of any help. Islamic inroad into igboland should be mercilessly repelled. To hell with freedom of religion. . This particular religion will bring no upgrade to the process of igbo cultural modernistion, so what is the use? You convert qnd you stay there.. On this one, we have to be culturally cocky before it becomes a trend.
WOW! You're a freaking BIGOT. You do not own Igbo land or culture, why can't live live and let other live. How would you feel if all those Hausa/Fulani that are xtian are condemned by other Hausa/Fulani, bcus of their convertion or faith. People like you divide this country, and you're a enemy of progress. Your foreign religion of xtianity was given to you by your foreign missionary and youre more xtian than they are. Why question Emeka faith, when he didnt question yours. Mayb you are not secure in your believe. Dont judge ppl, let god be the judge. It is about time that culture is broken, if not room for decent. Shio.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by DocAdray(f): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
I pity him.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Legit: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mighty Sparrow: Watch out for a potential terrorist. Igbo people prepare to fight the devil in your domain. Time will tell.
The devils are the Priest that molest your children, the devils are the pastors who steal you blid, the devils are the juju man in your mist, the devil are the foreigners that feed you lies. The terrorist are the kidnappers in your states SE. The terrorist are the 419ers from SE and smugglers. Look up the defination of that word, another divider of our ppl.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by waxingmoon: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth
becomes a revolutionary act". George Orwell
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Legit: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
xtervaganza: My guy emeka, just collect the mumu Bangladesh money and run hahahahaha

As for the simpleton that mentioned Janet Jackson.....lemme tell you, Janet was struggling for money and was even caught on can being sent out of Michael Jacksons home by his daughter(Paris) because she wants to dip her dirty hands in Michaels money. She was very broke when she met the stupid sheikh son whom she married just to have access to his billions grin
Why the Sheik son is stupid, WHY? and what proof do you have that JJ just to have his billion. Open and close mouth just to post, is by force.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Legit: The devils are the Priest that molest your children, the devils are the pastors who steal you blid, the devils are the juju man in your midst, the devil are the foreigners that feed you lies. The terrorist are the kidnappers in your states SE. The terrorist are the 419ers from SE and smugglers. Look up the defination of that word, another divider of our ppl.
cool cool cool
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by waxingmoon: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alexander_pope: When time permits me I will post the true meaning of islam (which means submission ) and it objectives and the true meaning of Allah which is an old Arabian god of the moon. Worshiprd by the Arabs. But pls have this in mind Islam as the religion of the anti christ, in the endtime shall dominate the world and will presicute all those who choose not to denie Christ.
Why do people like you always fabricate lies?
1 Corinthians 11:6,says...
If a woman does not cover her head, she should
have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a
woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she
should cover her head. (NIV Bible).
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nomswilli(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
@hattrick correction plzzzzzzzzz Mathew hassan kukah is the Catholic Bishop of sokoto and is originally from Kaduna state and not Kano as u stated
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
...But ibos people worship traditional religion before Christianity brainwashed them now that Islam want to take over u're now crying like baby..! To all weedibos pls stop crying* grin grin grin cool
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by dandutse01(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Masha Allah, make the best choice indeed. Verily Allah guides whom he pleased. You are now as clean as d day ur mum gave birth to U. According d islamic law if a non muslim convert to islam all his previous sins would be automatic forgiven by Allah... He will become as clean as the day he/she come to this world. ALHAMDULILLAHI ALA NI'IMATIL ISLAM
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Moving from YAHWEH to ALLAH. na wa o... At least he is sure of 72 virgins
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by gratiaeo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
I want to convert to Islam. Like this post if you are ready to welcome me
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Mekanze: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
I pity islam becos is not a true religion .Igbos say no to islam is twice brother of terrorism.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by rhames(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2014

Whatever your anger with Islam , please start with Alhaji Dr. Abdul Aziz Ude.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by true2god: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fake Jews!!:
...But ibos people worship traditional religion before Christianity brainwashed them now that Islam want to take over u're now crying like baby..! To all weedibos pls stop crying* grin grin grin cool
It is more acceptable to be 'brainwashed' by christianity than Islam. At least christianity gives room for logical reasoning, technological advancement, freedom of conscience, enterprise and innovation while Islam takes one back to muhammedan era of conservativism, Jihadism with no room for technological advancement or change at all.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by hikmoj(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
I love u bro 4ALLAH'S SAKE. May Allah preserve u and make d deen easy 4u...welcome to d right path...welcome to the TRUTH
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Sissie(f): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
deols:

You said it all dear.

Report such posts to the moderator in the future with a message that says. terrorist.

There are many of such Christian terrorists on this forum that sometimes, I wonder if they are not exactly like boko haram, only being less cowardice thereby showing their terrorist intent only on the internet.

I will.
They are, you can read the hate they keep posting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.