Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47688 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by naptu2: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
deols: They don't even speak Arabic in Turkey.

Where does the rumour of having a MUslim name to play in Tuirkey come from?

what is a Muslim name?

It's got nothing to do with Islam.

There were rules that limited the number of foreign players that could be fielded in a game or registered in a season. Some players were encouraged by their clubs to take up dual citizenship in order to get around this rule.

Jayjay Okocha, Uche Okechukwu and other players became Turkish nationals and thus had turkish names on their turkish passports. Jayjay became Muhammet Yavuz.

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by mrvictor: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Is Emeka ezeugo now this broke?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
true2god: It is more acceptable to be 'brainwashed' by christianity than Islam. At least christianity gives room for logical reasoning, technological advancement, freedom of conscience, enterprise and innovation while Islam takes one back to muhammedan era of conservativism, Jihadism with no room for technological advancement or change at all.
Yeah d way u people kill each other in d name of different churches.! Catholic fight jehova witness,anglican fight ecwa u better read my signature that describe weed ibos people tongue cool grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Gamboh55(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nothing wey igbo man no go do for money even at the cost of his soul...afterall Ezeugo should be labelled a terrorist for being a muslim...
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Gamboh55(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fake Jews!!:
Yeah d way u people kill each other in d name of different churches.! Catholic fight jehova witness,anglican fight ecwa u b ;Detter read my signature that describe weed ibos people tongue cool

Guy u bad gan...all doze attributes u used in describing d biafrans on ur siggy no good oh undecided
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by maclatunji: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Baby mama:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!
Na Maclatunji talk am o
Then why the celebration?

Maga don pay

What are you going on about? The guy is in Bangladesh and you have thousands of Muslims that are Igbo at home and abroad.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Kingharzyz(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alexander_pope: Islam will be to some extend the major religion in the end times. For it is the religion of the anti Christ. When you compare the two religions and there revelations of things to come you will come to understand that Islam is the religion of the anti Christ. One of the activities of islam is to ridicule the divinity of Jesus, and to persecute anyone who don't believe in islam. In the coming years islam will dominate the world and will be in control of all the world powers And kill anyone that will not convert to islam. For islam is the religion of the anti Christ. And the bible tells us the kind of persecutions that will befall the people of God.

i dont like doing dis, buh seeing this kind of trash i cant keep shot because of the love we muslims have for jesus christ...wait a minute do you think christians are the only one who loves jesus (peace be upon him) calling muslims anti christ makes me grasp ur ignorance... if loving jesus and following his message is what makes you a christian i bet with you muslims are more christian than youre.... DO YOU THINK YOURE PRACTRICING WHAT JESUS PREACHED ? holla @ me on dis email azeezlateefah@gmail.com so that you can hear what you know not....peace

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by MeAboki(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
deols:

abi o.

See beautiful Muslimah wink

Before you know it, Igbos would be at the front, preaching Islam in Nigeria smiley

LOL, it won't surprise me if they do; also neither would it surprise me thereafter if they would start claiming to have brought Islam to Nigeria.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Mintayo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alexander_pope: Islam will be to some extend the major religion in the end times. For it is the religion of the anti Christ. When you compare the two religions and there revelations of things to come you will come to understand that Islam is the religion of the anti Christ. One of the activities of islam is to ridicule the divinity of Jesus, and to persecute anyone who don't believe in islam. In the coming years islam will dominate the world and will be in control of all the world powers And kill anyone that will not convert to islam. For islam is the religion of the anti Christ. And the bible tells us the kind of persecutions that will befall the people of God.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Mintayo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
naptu2:

There were rules that limited the number of foreign players that could be fielded in a game or registered in a season. Some players were encouraged by their clubs to take up dual citizenship in order to get around this rule.

Jayjay Okocha, Uche Okechukwu and other players became Turkish nationals and thus had turkish names on their turkish passports. Jayjay became Muhammet Yavuz.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Qyubee(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
owobokiri: Convert or no convert, if i see any mosque at urualla,i will organise a riot. Igbos have been spared of the diblitating trends associated with islam, less than 0.5% of igbo population are muslim, we are blessed.. we have christian dogmas and the menace called traditional religion to deal with, adding another layer of trouble shouldnt be of any help. Islamic inroad into igboland should be mercilessly repelled. To hell with freedom of religion. . This particular religion will bring no upgrade to the process of igbo cultural modernistion, so what is the use? You convert qnd you stay there.. On this one, we have to be culturally cocky before it becomes a trend.

Brs i marvel at ur shallowness.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
@krafty iyk;
by krafty iyk: 3:58pm

RoyPCain: @orikinla and krafty;; when your speech can't be backed up by personal experience, it is assumption of wish list borne out of shamelessness. i am married to an igbo muslim. she was a muslim more than 2 years before i proposed to her. she is a better muslim than me and through her Allah has brought many a 'igbo' intellectuals from the darkness to the Lighted Way.
how is the man a scam when you don't know his heart? i have met igbo men in america who became muslims and do not even live among nigerians. how about that or you have intelligent response to this, instead ofjavascript:void(0); the usual shameful assumption? igbos are not even homogenous in anything.

[b]brother how do you understand issues, [/b]i said Austin Okocha was once called Abdulahi Okocha , while uche Okechukwu was once called Mohammed Okechukwu, just to enhance their eligibility to play in One islam money spinning tournament for Fernebache,off-course you know where they worship now. grin grin grin grin grin ;DCHRISTIANITY BRO grin grin grin grin
Are you aware that many ibo guys convert to muslim to graduate get admitted, and furthe graduate from our northern universities , havent you seen sincere but desperate guys with names like suleiman chukuma, Aisha okoro, e.t.c, these peeps even eat your state bursary...but the moment they graduate, they spend a little above 10k naira to run a change of name advert on a a daily, n that settles it grin grin grin
if your wife is an ibo muslim...WHICH I DOUBT ANYWAY,...sit tight, caz she's doing that for a purpose, which you'll find out when she's done milking you dry. am an ibo man, i know my people more than you do, it's in our DNA to make it at all cost...ok.
the moment i saw this topic, i knew my brother Emeka has taking them for a fools ride, for the whole family to back him up...una no get sense
all the islamic brothers out here who has celebrated thus far have been scammed..so sorry bro.. grin grin grin grin grin
are you saying igbos are dishonest about islam for christianity? how about dishonesty about christianity for okija juju since igbos and christianity were not twins tied at the hips? do you think the reactions of the okija juju worshipers were different from your christian reactions on this igbo muslim matter?

i am of the opinion that not every igbo will die as either outright idolater or people of the books. some will die as atheists and more than some will InshaAllah die as muslims. amin. the case of igbos of today is similar to the quraishi of the earliest days of Islam. may the future of igbos be exactly like verse 40 of chapter 56 [surah waqi'ah]. amin. finally, there are igbos who are not 'pretenders'. my wife is one. and inshaAllah, she will die at very old age [good age], after me and as a muslim. Amin.

and we have original igbos who are reverts into Islam on nairaland. if you didn't know that they didn't need anything from anyone, find somebody the took something from and we shall see how smart you are.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by vivalavida(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
All this aboki boys,boko haramites and suicide bombers typing from the confines of their huts in the dry sahara weather accompanied by hot sun,sweltering heat-wave and fly infestation tink say islam dey igboland. I got news for you niggies, no such thing down here. You only find mosques in ala-hausa (hausa enclave) and the one @shell camp wich is a police barracks. These are the only 2 mosques i have seen in imo state and they are built close to your people.
And talking about your people in owerri, they now look neat,dress cool and even chase women. Unlike you folks in da sahara were the sun has dried your grey mata and fried the remaining white mata in ya brain.
Islam cant do no shit in igbo land.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
^its cold in the states. i could use some heat wave in the hot sun of a sahara desert hut just around now. i guess all nigerian muslims are not abokis. some are even igbos.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by darelar(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Allahu Akbar and congratulation to him on becoming Muslim. May Almighty Allah make him to be one of the pius muslims who do good deeds. For those of you that said he converted because of money, you are mistaken. Come to Yenagoa Bayelsa state, one of the central mousqe (masjid) amarata central mousqe was led by Imam Abusuyufa Uche he is a core Igbo man with knowledge of Holy Quran and a very good man. If you want to know how peaceful Islam is, try and relate with the western muslims or the core muslims in North and you will know how friendly they were. The christian did not follow the teaches of Jesus (peace be upon him)
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by baba2ndey: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fake Jews!!:
coolseconded.!
thirded
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
In the time it took to get this post to page 8 about 50,000 Muslims have given their lives secretly to Christ in the Middle East alone courtesy of Christian TV
Kini big deal
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by cheruv: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Siraleeyu: you'r not blessed, rather u'r cursed........presumably Allah created the 99.5% igbo folks u have claimed to b non muslims as dwellers of hell fire, which implies Allah made majority of igbos as hell fire's food.......if only u knew d painful torment awaiting u nd any non muslim after ur last breath, u wouldn't have waste time in embracing islam as the religion of salvation............d door is open, u'r not late. Islam is for everybody and very accommodating. So hurry up and make d wise decision.
FARCE!! FARCE!!!! undecided undecided
Rather than I be a muslimi,I'd be an observant Jew...one who follows the religion of the Jewish people.
Unless I was daft..which am not,aww can you tell me that a religion that specializes in killing people is accomodating!!! If it is,I'd like to build a temple in the Yatriv..well that's not possible you know.
Muslims should desist from telling us white lies about the peace that mohammedanism exudes.I'd rather be a Judaist,Christian or Buddhist than be muslim.
As for that idiot,he went to make money and when you know he dd for finance is when he dies,a father not an imam would bury him.
Moreover I'd be interested to marry an Aisha..just like girls that answer chioma I heard they're beautiful kiss
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by dapizy02(m): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Whatever, we all worship same God(Allah)
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by cheruv: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2014
deols: They don't even speak Arabic in Turkey.

Where does the rumour of having a MUslim name to play in Tuirkey come from?

what is a Muslim name?
Its like dollbaby specializes in spewing shit to the unsuspecting public.unlike christianity which doesn't impose Latin or Greek or Hebrew on its Adherents,Islam does that...why is it that a muslim convert must change his name to Arabic ones Doesn't it show that there's no liberty in islam? And this obstructs a fundamental right YHWH gave humans..CHOICE
As per your assertions,Turkiye is muslim and Arabic is intrinsic to societies where the Koran is used.as a mathematics magnum cum laude,you should know that if a=b and b=c then a=c
As a MOD,am always disappointed when you exhibit Fatuousness due to your overzealousness as a muslim kiss

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2014
dapizy02: Whatever, we all worship same God(Allah)

God forbid,
My God is not Allah
Very different attributes
Can never be same with allah
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Empiree: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2014
@ RoypCain, i didnt know u liv in the States. It's freezing indeed. Stay warm
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by dopedealer(m): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2014
Islam , the way of Life !
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by owobokiri(m): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2014
Bro,i know that area very well, hope they treated you with love and care whether you are a christian or muslim..

NeuroBoss:
Bro so u're from Ideato North, Imo state. I served in Dikenafai, Ideato South

@ ranters,

My position on this issue is much more radical than i have stated here' it is just that decorum wont permit me to unleash my venom on you dolts. . So let me just leave it at that. I am very happy that at their default settings, igbos dont take islamic intrusion into their lives lightly. We strongly beleive that we have a superior culture to sharia. I repeat, with all deu RESPECT; IGBO CULTURE AS FAR IAM CONCERNED IS SUPERIOR TO SHARIA!. I dont do religeous argeuments because you guys are just an emotional bunch, otherwise i would have taken enough time to prove this to you fanatics, but is there any need? You are all beholden to dogmas. . . We allow our women to be free, it is their right, you dolts dont. We accept that the womenfolk should compete with the men on equal footing , thats how you got Okonja Iweala, Akunyili and madam Deu Pocess. We dont go on a beheading spree to prove gods point. Even with the inhibitions that come with christianity, we are a still well prepared to compete. Retrogressive pre historic Sharia doctrines in igboland WILL ONLY BLUNT the 'i can do spirit' of the igbo that has enabled him survive the terror that is Nigeria. Keep that your inferior sharia culture to yourself. If you guys try exporting it across the Niger, there will be a push back. Islamic culture is repulsive to the igbo and thats just the reality. Hard to deal with,i know, but you guys just have to find a way.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Legit: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2014
owobokiri: Bro,i know that area very well, hope they treated you with love and care whether you are a christian or muslim..

@ ranters,

My position on this issue is much more radical than i have stated here' it is just that decorum wont permit me to unleash my venom on you dolts. . So let me just leave it at that. I am very happy that at their default settings, igbos dont take islamic intrusion into their lives lightly. We strongly beleive that we have a superior culture to sharia. I repeat, with all deu RESPECT; IGBO CULTURE AS FAR IAM CONCERNED IS SUPERIOR TO SHARIA!. I dont do religeous argeuments because you guys are just an emotional bunch, otherwise i would have taken enough time to prove this to you fanatics, but is there any need? You are all beholden to dogmas. . . We allow our women to be free, it is their right, you dolts dont. We accept that the womenfolk should compete with the men on equal footing , thats how you got Okonja Iweala, Akunyili and madam Deu Pocess. We dont go on a beheading spree to prove gods point. Even with the inhibitions that come with christianity, we are a still well prepared to compete. Retrogressive pre historic Sharia doctrines in igboland WILL ONLY BLUNT the 'i can do spirit' of the igbo that has enabled him survive the terror that is Nigeria. Keep that your inferior sharia culture to yourself. If you guys try exporting it across the Niger, there will be a push back. Islamic culture is repulsive to the igbo and thats just the reality. Hard to deal with,i know, but you guys just have to find a way.
The Igbo ppl don't like to b maginalised, and discriminated against by other Nigerians, yet they find it fashionable to discriminate against others. Hypocrites! You cried foul and accused northerners of purging ibos out of the northern states, now you are trying to purge others out of SE. Nigeria belongs to all, you cannot tell ppl where to live and worship,since you're not a nigerian anyway, you can move to Biafra if you don't like others Nigerians. One Nigeria. Nigerian Army should have finished the job they started, we wouldn't have these divisive bigots in our mist.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by headie(m): 2:25am On Jan 07, 2014
IS THE BIBLE TRUE GOD'S WORDS??

This question has raised alot of speculations
about the credibility and authenticity of the Holy
writ called "BIBLE"...

In this article I will try to
reveal some things 'latent' in the Bible.
We all know that if truly a book is from God
through revelation or inspiration... It must be
error-free and must contain no form of
contradictions, discrepancies,falsification,
fabrications or misrepresentation whatsoever..

(1)God's comparison— GENESIS 1:26-27 explains
dat God creates man in his own image..but the
case is different in ISAIAH 40:18-25 where God
says, " to whom will u liken me or shall i be
equal? Says the Holy "one". So this is a
contradiction within d bible..

(2) Another question is can humans see God?..
(When God didnt reveal himself to Prophet Musa
(Moses) A.S.)....EXODUS 33:20 reads "thou shall
not see the face of God and live" This is nat d
case in Amos 9:1..where Amos claims he saw God
Almighty on the altar (How absurd?! )...similarly
in Jacob wrestled with God and defeated him and
his life was preserved (check GENESIS 32: 30) And
also ISAIAH 6:1..How can God reveal this kind of
contradictions ( IMPOSSIBLE)

(3)TEMPTATION: Which one shoud I believe??God
cannot tempt man(James 1:13)....OR...God
tempted Abraham (Genesis 22:1)

(4) SAUL'S DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??.. Saul
committed suicide (1 Samuel
31:4-6) ..OR...philistines slain Saul in Gilboa..
(2nd Samuel 21:12)

(5) JESUS DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??...JESUS
cried..committed his soul unto God and died
(Luke23:46)....OR...Jesus was given Vinegar and
died afta drinking it(John 19:30)

(6)JOSEPH FATHER: which one shud I
beliv??..Joseph son of Jacob
(Matthew1: 16) OR Joseph son of Heli (Luke3:23)

(7)SOLOMON ARMY: Wch 1 shud I
bliv??...Solomon had FORTY thousand horses (1
kings 4:26) ....OR.. Solomon had FOUR thousand
horses (2 chronicle 9:25)

(cool MICHAL STORY: WHich 1 shud I
beliv.??...Michal had no child(2 Samuel
6:23)...OR Michal had 5 children (2 samuel 21:cool
(9)AHAZIAH AGE: which one should I
beliv??..AHAZIAH was 42 years old (2 Chronicle
22:2)...OR... Two and 20 years old AHAZIAH (2
KINGS8:26)

(10)CRUCIFIXION OR CRUCI-FICTION: None of
Jesus disciples witnessed his death..they all
forsook him and fled (MARK 14:50)...JESUS came
to preach oneness of God not TRINITY or die for
sins (MARK 1:38. AND JOHN 17:4).....The question
is: If none of the disciples witnessed his death...
How did they know about the full story??....
Moreover JESUS was unwilling to die ..(Check
John8:68...John10:39..Luke 22:36..Luke
4:43..Matthew 26:22 ..Matt 26: 36-39and so
on)...Also After JESUS found out he was going to
be killed, the bible says he dint walk among the
jews anymore. Then he told his disciples to buy
swords for fighting to save his life (LUKE 22:38)

THE QUESTION IS IF HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO
DIE FOR HUMANS SINS...WHY DIDNT HE LET
HIMSELF BE CAPTURED.??..WHY DID HE ORDER
HIS DISCIPLES TO BUY SWORDS ??
(11) JESUS as servant NOT GOD : MATTHEW 12:18

(12)JESUS AS A PROPHET NOT GOD.. (MATTHEW
21:45-46)

(13) GOD IS STUPID??...1ST CORINTHIANS 1:25 ..
("because the stupidity of God is wiser than
wisdom of Man"wink How can you compare God's
stupidity

(14) GOD SHAVING BEARD: ISAIAH 7:20 (HOW
COME??)...Were you there Mr ISAIAH??

(15) JESUS IS GOING TO HELL IN THE
BIBLE?? /..jesus said that whosoever calls his
fellow brothers FOOLS will enta Hell fire
( MATTHEW 5:22)...and after saying this according
to the BIBLE.. he then called some people FOOLS
(MATTHEW 23:17)
With these.erroneous excerpts from the Holy
Writ called The BIBLE.... one can say its not a
revelation from ALLAH(GOD ALMIGHTY ) because
his words neva change or contain errors
ALLAH SAYS AND I QOUTE
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 109:
Many of the followers of the Book wish that they
could turn you back into unbelievers after your
faith, out of envy from themselves, (even) after
the truth has become manifest to them; but
pardon and forgive, so that Allah should bring
about His command; surely Allah has power over
all things.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 111:
And they say: None shall enter the garden (or
paradise) except he who is a Jew or a Christian.
These are their vain desires. Say: Bring your
proof if you are truthful.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 112:
Yes! whoever submits himself entirely to Allah
and he is the doer of good (to others) he has his
reward from his Lord, and there is no fear for him
nor shall he grieve.
(English - Shakir)
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 113:
And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow
anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews
do not follow anything (good) while they recite
the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have
no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah
shall judge between them on the day of
resurrection in what they differ.
(English - Shakir)

(English - Shakir)

Mind u...sinc i was born.. i v neva seen any
contradictions in d QURAN like dese.. it shows D
QURAN is d complete n correct words of God
ASALAMU ALAYKUM MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
IN ISLAM....NOW YOU SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE
THAT ALLAH SHOWED YOU THE LIGHT AND THE
RIGHT PATH.... I KNOW MANY CHRISTIANS WILL
READ THIS AND REJECT THE TRUTH.. THIS IS
BECAUSE ALLAH SHOWS WHOSOEVER HE WILLS
THE RIGHT PATH.

CHRISTIANS BLUNDER!

TRYING TO EQUALIZE JESUS CHRIST {PBUH} WITH
THE ALMIGHTY GOD-THEY KEEP HAVING
PROBLEM...

Am going to quote from three {3} different
versions of the Bible, the popular John 1:1-3 that
the Christians normally use to fool and deceive
the innocent souls.....

We analyze it, and at the end we see how
ERRONEOUS it is to take a creature {Jesus} for
the Creator {ALLAH}.....

{1}---John 1:1-3 of the King James Version of the
Bible reads:- "In the beginning was the word and
the word was with God and the word was God.
He was with God in the beginning, all things
were made through him and without him was not
anything made that was made."

{2}---John 1:1-3 of the New World Translation
Version of the Bible reads:- In the beginning the
word was and the word was with God and the
word was god. All things came into existence
through him and apart from him not even one
thing came into existence."

{3}---John 1:1-3 of the living Bible reads:- "Before
anything else existed there was Christ with God.
He has always been alive and is himself God. He
created everything there is - nothing exists that
he did not make.".

Amusing! I hope men of understanding can
found out the differences, contradictions,
variations, and interpolations therein?
In the King James Version of the Bible, it is
written that the word was God.

In the New World Translation Version of the
Bible, It is written that the word was not God.
(Capital Letter) But the word was a god.
In the Living Bible, Christ is place instead of the
word in order to confuse the readers.

Now, on a more sincere note; Can any Evangelist,
Pastor, Reverend, Deacon, Deaconess, Born-again
Christian tell Us why these changes occur within
the context of John 1:1-3 of different Versions of
the Bible

Is the Word whom you Christians claim to be
Jesus God or a god?
The Bible indeed indeed dumped all Christians
in to Error.....

John 1:1-3 is one of the outstanding lies the
Trinitarians use to support their belief about the
God ship of Jesus Christ.
To further nail them, Let's put this Verse on
Mathematical scale and you all will only see that
we come to a blasphemous conclusion that there
were two Gods in the beginning..

Please, i urge all the Christians to wear their eye
glasses and read>>> John 1:1-3...
Let the word that was with God from the
beginning=X and let God =Y..
Since Jesus=Word.. Therefore X=Jesus and Y=God.
Then Word +God =X+Y=Jesus+God......
But according to John 10:30, Jesus =God. Jesus
+God=God+God= 2Gods (QED).
Written BY ABDUL-MUJIB IBN ABDUL-RAHEEM...
(May ALLAH reward you for sharing this post)

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 07, 2014
3coins: Igbo man....keep fooling dem sir!
;smart guy!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by owobokiri(m): 2:43am On Jan 07, 2014
I ddidnt tell you not to come to the SE. . I would like to see you at Onitsha main market buying from igbo traders, enriching them and contributing to the development of Alaigbo as a result. Feel free to toast our beutifull wome,nif you have what it takes to woo them. Move around freely while obeying normal laws. Buy land, biuld houses,marry live and die in Alaigbo, thats is fine with me. You start to ask for mega wahala when you desperatly employ tactics that will redirect our cultural outlook. Thats where we will have problems. We dont do so in your towns when we visit, you cant do so here. Bigot? Maybe!! But i honestly never looked at it that way. I am more interested on how to influence the cultural confrontations going on in a way that is beneficial to my immediate community and the need to improve igbo cultural tools in a way that enhances our strong points while upgrading the weaker areas. To that extent, sharia is obviously useless. My opinion, respect it because i respect yours!

Legit: The Igbo ppl don't like to b maginalised, and discriminated against by other Nigerians, yet they find it fashionable to discriminate against others. Hypocrites! You cried foul and accused northerners of purging ibos out of the northern states, now you are trying to purge others out of SE. Nigeria belongs to all, you cannot tell ppl where to live and worship,since you're not a nigerian anyway, you can move to Biafra if you don't like others Nigerians. One Nigeria. Nigerian Army should have finished the job they started, we wouldn't have these divisive bigots in our mist.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by nijanigga: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2014
headie: IS THE BIBLE TRUE GOD'S WORDS??

This question has raised alot of speculations
about the credibility and authenticity of the Holy
writ called "BIBLE"...

In this article I will try to
reveal some things 'latent' in the Bible.
We all know that if truly a book is from God
through revelation or inspiration... It must be
error-free and must contain no form of
contradictions, discrepancies,falsification,
fabrications or misrepresentation whatsoever..

(1)God's comparison— GENESIS 1:26-27 explains
dat God creates man in his own image..but the
case is different in ISAIAH 40:18-25 where God
says, " to whom will u liken me or shall i be
equal? Says the Holy "one". So this is a
contradiction within d bible..

(2) Another question is can humans see God?..
(When God didnt reveal himself to Prophet Musa
(Moses) A.S.)....EXODUS 33:20 reads "thou shall
not see the face of God and live" This is nat d
case in Amos 9:1..where Amos claims he saw God
Almighty on the altar (How absurd?! )...similarly
in Jacob wrestled with God and defeated him and
his life was preserved (check GENESIS 32: 30) And
also ISAIAH 6:1..How can God reveal this kind of
contradictions ( IMPOSSIBLE)

(3)TEMPTATION: Which one shoud I believe??God
cannot tempt man(James 1:13)....OR...God
tempted Abraham (Genesis 22:1)

(4) SAUL'S DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??.. Saul
committed suicide (1 Samuel
31:4-6) ..OR...philistines slain Saul in Gilboa..
(2nd Samuel 21:12)

(5) JESUS DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??...JESUS
cried..committed his soul unto God and died
(Luke23:46)....OR...Jesus was given Vinegar and
died afta drinking it(John 19:30)

(6)JOSEPH FATHER: which one shud I
beliv??..Joseph son of Jacob
(Matthew1: 16) OR Joseph son of Heli (Luke3:23)

(7)SOLOMON ARMY: Wch 1 shud I
bliv??...Solomon had FORTY thousand horses (1
kings 4:26) ....OR.. Solomon had FOUR thousand
horses (2 chronicle 9:25)

(cool MICHAL STORY: WHich 1 shud I
beliv.??...Michal had no child(2 Samuel
6:23)...OR Michal had 5 children (2 samuel 21:cool
(9)AHAZIAH AGE: which one should I
beliv??..AHAZIAH was 42 years old (2 Chronicle
22:2)...OR... Two and 20 years old AHAZIAH (2
KINGS8:26)

(10)CRUCIFIXION OR CRUCI-FICTION: None of
Jesus disciples witnessed his death..they all
forsook him and fled (MARK 14:50)...JESUS came
to preach oneness of God not TRINITY or die for
sins (MARK 1:38. AND JOHN 17:4).....The question
is: If none of the disciples witnessed his death...
How did they know about the full story??....
Moreover JESUS was unwilling to die ..(Check
John8:68...John10:39..Luke 22:36..Luke
4:43..Matthew 26:22 ..Matt 26: 36-39and so
on)...Also After JESUS found out he was going to
be killed, the bible says he dint walk among the
jews anymore. Then he told his disciples to buy
swords for fighting to save his life (LUKE 22:38)

THE QUESTION IS IF HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO
DIE FOR HUMANS SINS...WHY DIDNT HE LET
HIMSELF BE CAPTURED.??..WHY DID HE ORDER
HIS DISCIPLES TO BUY SWORDS ??
(11) JESUS as servant NOT GOD : MATTHEW 12:18

(12)JESUS AS A PROPHET NOT GOD.. (MATTHEW
21:45-46)

(13) GOD IS STUPID??...1ST CORINTHIANS 1:25 ..
("because the stupidity of God is wiser than
wisdom of Man"wink How can you compare God's
stupidity

(14) GOD SHAVING BEARD: ISAIAH 7:20 (HOW
COME??)...Were you there Mr ISAIAH??

(15) JESUS IS GOING TO HELL IN THE
BIBLE?? /..jesus said that whosoever calls his
fellow brothers FOOLS will enta Hell fire
( MATTHEW 5:22)...and after saying this according
to the BIBLE.. he then called some people FOOLS
(MATTHEW 23:17)
With these.erroneous excerpts from the Holy
Writ called The BIBLE.... one can say its not a
revelation from ALLAH(GOD ALMIGHTY ) because
his words neva change or contain errors
ALLAH SAYS AND I QOUTE
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 109:
Many of the followers of the Book wish that they
could turn you back into unbelievers after your
faith, out of envy from themselves, (even) after
the truth has become manifest to them; but
pardon and forgive, so that Allah should bring
about His command; surely Allah has power over
all things.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 111:
And they say: None shall enter the garden (or
paradise) except he who is a Jew or a Christian.
These are their vain desires. Say: Bring your
proof if you are truthful.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 112:
Yes! whoever submits himself entirely to Allah
and he is the doer of good (to others) he has his
reward from his Lord, and there is no fear for him
nor shall he grieve.
(English - Shakir)
(English - Shakir)

(English - Shakir)

Mind u...sinc i was born.. i v neva seen any
contradictions in d QURAN like dese.. it shows D
QURAN is d complete n correct words of God
ASALAMU ALAYKUM MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
IN ISLAM....NOW YOU SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE
THAT ALLAH SHOWED YOU THE LIGHT AND THE
RIGHT PATH.... I KNOW MANY CHRISTIANS WILL
READ THIS AND REJECT THE TRUTH.. THIS IS
BECAUSE ALLAH SHOWS WHOSOEVER HE WILLS
THE RIGHT PATH.

CHRISTIANS BLUNDER!

TRYING TO EQUALIZE JESUS CHRIST {PBUH} WITH
THE ALMIGHTY GOD-THEY KEEP HAVING
PROBLEM...

Am going to quote from three {3} different
versions of the Bible, the popular John 1:1-3 that
the Christians normally use to fool and deceive
the innocent souls.....

We analyze it, and at the end we see how
ERRONEOUS it is to take a creature {Jesus} for
the Creator {ALLAH}.....

{1}---John 1:1-3 of the King James Version of the
Bible reads:- "In the beginning was the word and
the word was with God and the word was God.
He was with God in the beginning, all things
were made through him and without him was not
anything made that was made."

{2}---John 1:1-3 of the New World Translation
Version of the Bible reads:- In the beginning the
word was and the word was with God and the
word was god. All things came into existence
through him and apart from him not even one
thing came into existence."

{3}---John 1:1-3 of the living Bible reads:- "Before
anything else existed there was Christ with God.
He has always been alive and is himself God. He
created everything there is - nothing exists that
he did not make.".

Amusing! I hope men of understanding can
found out the differences, contradictions,
variations, and interpolations therein?
In the King James Version of the Bible, it is
written that the word was God.

In the New World Translation Version of the
Bible, It is written that the word was not God.
(Capital Letter) But the word was a god.
In the Living Bible, Christ is place instead of the
word in order to confuse the readers.

Now, on a more sincere note; Can any Evangelist,
Pastor, Reverend, Deacon, Deaconess, Born-again
Christian tell Us why these changes occur within
the context of John 1:1-3 of different Versions of
the Bible

Is the Word whom you Christians claim to be
Jesus God or a god?
The Bible indeed indeed dumped all Christians
in to Error.....

John 1:1-3 is one of the outstanding lies the
Trinitarians use to support their belief about the
God ship of Jesus Christ.
To further nail them, Let's put this Verse on
Mathematical scale and you all will only see that
we come to a blasphemous conclusion that there
were two Gods in the beginning..

Please, i urge all the Christians to wear their eye
glasses and read>>> John 1:1-3...
Let the word that was with God from the
beginning=X and let God =Y..
Since Jesus=Word.. Therefore X=Jesus and Y=God.
Then Word +God =X+Y=Jesus+God......
But according to John 10:30, Jesus =God. Jesus
+God=God+God= 2Gods (QED).
Written BY ABDUL-MUJIB IBN ABDUL-RAHEEM...
(May ALLAH reward you for sharing this post)

Lunatic, I wish you can preach to all Nigerian looters with the same conviction, or perhaps all muslim looters and pe.do.ph.ile like yerima and suicide bombers are going to aljana , with 7 virgins waiting for them. In that case you better hurry up before they ran out of fresh virgins. Religion is the bane of Nigeria's problems.
The more churches and mosques the more corruption flourishes. DOOMED Country.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2014
cheruv:
Its like dollbaby specializes in spewing shit to the unsuspecting public.unlike christianity which doesn't impose Latin or Greek or Hebrew on its Adherents,Islam does that...why is it that a muslim convert must change his name to Arabic ones Doesn't it show that there's no liberty in islam? And this obstructs a fundamental right YHWH gave humans..CHOICE
As per your assertions,Turkiye is muslim and Arabic is intrinsic to societies where the Koran is used.as a mathematics magnum cum laude,you should know that if a=b and b=c then a=c
As a MOD,am always disappointed when you exhibit Fatuousness due to your overzealousness as a muslim kiss

what are you saying? I know you are another ignoramus tongue. Most Muslims want to identify with their new religion and is why they take new names. Once the name they had before conversion is not pagan. once it is not about praising a god, they can keep it.

I am Adeola for exampke. and It has not stopped me from being a Muslim. Plus many of the names that people think are Islamic are only arabic..there is a big difference..thank me later for this selfless service.

Read naptu2's informed post on why they change their names. Turkey is not an Arabic speaking country. They are European Muslims.(on two continents undecided)
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2014
naptu2:

Thank you jare..

Too many ignorance being displayed here. But don't the authorities realise the fraud? This is the first time I am hearing that people change names to become citizens of a place.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 6:34am On Jan 07, 2014
Me_Aboki:

LOL, if won't surprise me if they do; also neither would it surprise me thereafter if they would start claiming to have brought Islam to Nigeria.

No. They won't claim that grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.