Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Read And Laugh! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read And Laugh! (1054 Views)

Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Are U Bored?enter And Laugh Till U Tire.na Continuous Joke Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read And Laugh! by okoria: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2014
On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is asian, one is mexican, one is black, and the last one is white. The asian walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and jumps off the roof. Next, the mexican walks to the ledge and also says, "This is for all my people" and then he jumps off the roof. Next is the black guy's turn. The black guy walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and then throws the white guy off the roof.
Re: Read And Laugh! by slimthugchimee(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2014
okoria: On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is asian, one is mexican, one is black, and the last one is white. The asian walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and jumps off the roof. Next, the mexican walks to the ledge and also says, "This is for all my people" and then he jumps off the roof. Next is the black guy's turn. The black guy walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and then throws the white guy off the roof.
it was so funny i forgot to laugh
Re: Read And Laugh! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
kennedy okoria?
Re: Read And Laugh! by Big4wig(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hahahaha...DRY..mtshww
Re: Read And Laugh! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
A certain Yoruba man always goes to
eat Rice and stew in a restaurant, so
one day when he went to eat at the
restaurant they said"Stew neva done
yet", The man said "no probs just
bring the ordinary rice for me, so he
ate the ordinary rice. Immediately he
finished eating, they said the stew is
done. The man said"bring the stew
wey una suppose put 4 ma rice"so they
gave him d stew, This guy just drank
the stew.B4 I know wetin dey happen,
dis guy start to tumble and scatter d
whole place, he used his body 2 hit d
ground several times. We managed to
hold him down and ask him what was
wrong. The guy said "I dey mix d rice
and stew wey dey inside my belle"
FEEL FREE TO SHARE,LIKE OUR PAGE
IF YOU'RE YET TO BE OUR FAN

SOURCE: www.facebook.com/laffOFlife
Re: Read And Laugh! by zaziakoni(f): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
lol
Re: Read And Laugh! by sonikstargirl(f): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Is dis suppose 2 big a jokin, am i suppose 2 laugh... Smh. So so borin
*yawns*

(1) (Reply)

Naija Pastor Vs Naija Police / A Nairalander Journey To Sambisa Forest (pictures) / Which Tribe Is This Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.