Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) (37062 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri! / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
There are a great many Yoruba achievers throughout history. However, curing you of that ignorance is only a small part of curing your foolishness.

You said that Igbos were second to whites, which means you have placed EVERY BLACK PERSON below the Igbos. Not just Yoruba, so I must show you the full depth and breadth of your ignorance.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77: There are a great many Yoruba achievers throughout history. However, curing you of that ignorance is only a small part of curing your foolishness.

You said that Igbos were second to whites, which means you have placed EVERY BLACK PERSON below the Igbos. Not just Yoruba, so I must show you the full depth and breadth of your ignorance.

I still insist that Igbos are trailing the UK and US and Chinese in the world of advancement. It does not mean that they are more human than us. That is what I meant.

Show me those yorobars and what they achieved just like Innoson did..

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2014

You didn't think I was done with space, did you?

That is Robert Borrofice, the YORUBA that runs the Nigerian Space Agency.

Read about him here:http://www.wired.com/science/space/news/2007/10/nigerian_space
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by cashkid18(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
did we jst make fp
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Read about him here:http://www.wired.com/science/space/news/2007/10/nigerian_space

Runs Nigerian Space Agency how? He is just an ordinary DG of the agency. What expertise has he brought to the agency? The same Oluwole certified professor who cannot invent anything other than carrying files up and down..

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Do you know that Igbo were already inventing bombs in 1967..? That is the kind of feat am talking about. And that is what I meant when I said that Igbos are trailing the British and Americans..
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by AreaFada2: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
owolabifunke14: What are the pastors in your village doing about this? They suppose to have casted these evil masquerades away by now. Can't you showcase a church programme that took place in your area rather than these nauseating pictures? Donate a parcel of land to my church,we've got to sanitise your land before its too late. Thank me later.

The Japanese, Chinese and South Koreans even Indians who retained their culture/traditions are respected worldwide than we Africans who throw our away.

You seem ashamed of your culture.

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

Runs Nigerian Space Agency how? He is just an ordinary DG of the agency. What expertise has he brought to the agency? The same Oluwole certified professor who cannot invent anything other than carrying files up and down..

I think you have been sufficiently embarrassed for one day. Have fun drinking your Hero Beer.

I am drinking palm wine.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11: Do you know that Igbo were already inventing bombs in 1967..? That is the kind of feat am talking about. And that is what I meant when I said that Igbos are trailing the British and Americans..

The Chinese invented explosives you uneducated tout. Go read a book.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Area-Fada:

The Japanese, Chinese and South Koreans even Indians who retained their culture/traditions are respected worldwide than we Africans who throws our away.

You seem ashamed of your culture.

This thread is very sad.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77:

The Chinese invented explosives you uneducated tout. Go read a book.

You are beginning to get my point. I said that Igbos are trailing the UK, US, Chinese, Japanes..

Igbos produced the brand of their bomb called OGBUNIGWE.

Today Igbos are manufacturing vehicles in Anambra does it mean that it is the first time vehicle is manufactured in the world? NO. It only means that Igbos are trailing their Oyibo masters in the world of technological advancement. While yorobars are trailing their Hausa masters in federal character commission..

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Wetin this one come mean?
How does this fed xter job equate to Francis emeagwali

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
These are the inventions of the Igbos 45years ago when other parts of Nigeria are still in darkness. Here on display what we Igbos achieved in 1967..can you beat that?

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77:

I think you have been sufficiently embarrassed for one day. Have fun drinking your Hero Beer.

I am drinking palm wine.

You are really embarrassing yorobars here. If not for federal character commission, Igbos will still be the VC of UI and Unilag today. Maybe that would have helped you to understand more why I said that Igbos are trailing the UK and US.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Thread has gone to the dogs.
Lovely pictures. Ala Igbo amaka kiss

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

You are beginning to get my point. I said that Igbos are trailing the UK, US, Chinese, Japanes..

Today Igbos are manufacturing vehicles in Anambra does it mean that it is the first time vehicle is manufactured in the world? NO. It only means that Igbos are trailing their Oyibo masters in the world of technological advancement.

God bless your soul.

While your oyibo masters were teaching you to make bombs in the 1960's, Yoruba invented their own numerals and system of mathematics in 1000 AD.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Here is a better view of what the Igbos achieved in 1967 when your people were still jumping from tree to tree naked..

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77:

God bless your soul.

While your oyibo masters were teaching you to make bombs in the 1960's, Yoruba invented their own numeral system and mathematics in 1000 AD.

You are talking too much. Show us here and now the so called invention of yorobars..?
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by 735i(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Stop making a fool of yourself already!!!
You should know when you're defeated....seriously; get rid of this Dunning-Kruger effect!!!

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

Today Igbos are manufacturing vehicles in Anambra does it mean that it is the first time vehicle is manufactured in the world? NO. It only means that Igbos are trailing their Oyibo masters in the world of technological advancement. While yorobars are trailing their Hausa masters in federal character commission..
Federal character and quota system tinz

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

You are talking too much. Show us here and now the so called invention of yorobars..?

I have just told you that we independently invented a system of mathematics over 1000 years ago and you are here talking nonsense. I am done. I know of more Igbo achievements than you, if this is all you can come up with.

Learn more about yourself, other tribes, and black people in general, before declaring the oyibo your master. That's all I'm saying.

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77:

I have just told you that we independently invented a system of mathematics over 1000 years ago and you are here talking nonsense. I am done. I know of more Igbo achievements than you, if this is all you can come up with.

Learn more about yourself, other tribes, and black people in general, before declaring the oyibo your master. That's all I'm saying.

Show us something visible.. grin grin

You don't have a point. If oyibo is not your master, how then are you posting this things online? I only said that Igbos are trailing the Oyibos in the world of advancement only, it does not mean that blacks are sh1t.

Meanwhile below is what an Igboman has achieved in the 21st century without government support. Enjoy..

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Mondayok: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
The kingdom of God is at hands repent and give ur life to Jesus.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by victorazy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
ketoprofen:

Y were the ngbatis saying its inferiority complex?
Anybody that doesn't acknowledge the advancement of the whites is deceiving himself.
After the onyibos, its the igbos for sure

Yes! I give it to them.
I wonder Nigeria without Igbos

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Innocent Chukwuma lecturing yorobarman with 10 certificates at Innoson's plant in Anambra.. grin grin

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
ketoprofen:

Wetin this one come mean?
How does this fed xter job equate to Francis emeagwali
Emeagwali is a liar. Go search "Emeagwali lies" on google.

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Razak Okoya was born in Lagos on January 12th, 1940 to Tiamiyu Ayinde and AlhajheIdiatu Okoya both of blessed memory. He had his education in the present Ansar-un-deen School, Oke popo, Lagos. He worked with his father who had a tailoring business, who also sold tailoring accessories. After working with his dad for a while, he began to do a few things on the side, like amending shirts and trousers for a fee, for instance, turning long sleeves to short sleeves or trousers to shorts. He saved every penny he made.

When Razak had saved about twenty pounds, he wanted to go into trading. Back then, ordering for goods directly from manufacturers was not popular; most people bought goods imported into Lagos. But Razak got hold of the catalog of a manufacturing business in Japan. He liked the goods but he needed seventy pounds to be able to order and ship to Lagos. He approached his mother for the money.

After telling her what he wanted to do and getting his father’s permission, his mother gave him the 50 pounds he needed. By the time his goods arrived, they were not only of better quality, they were also cheaper than what was available in the market. He sold out quickly and ordered more. That was how it all began. As the business grew, he went into other things. He later branched out into manufacturing.
As his business started expanding, he traveled far and wide and saw how different things were manufactured. He always felt that we could do as good, if not better.

By this time, he had married his first wife. She would bring jewelery that cost so much. He used to be baffled at how much she said they cost. He felt it was ridiculous. These were metals that he felt could be designed and at a cheaper price; especially as we had the metals available in Nigeria. He saw the way women loved to wear jewelery. Challenged by what he felt was a healthy demand, he traveled abroad, bought the machines and came with some experts. That marked the birth of Eleganza Jewelery. The success was phenomenal. They could not keep up with the demand because, the products were beautiful, durable and cheap. They were instant best sellers.

He was also manufacturing and selling Eleganza buttons and jewelery. Then, he began to import shoes in large quantities. He paid the factory to manufacture and import to Nigeria. On one of these occasions, after paying, the goods were not delivered. He waited a while and traveled to Italy to see the manufacturer. He arrived there and discovered that they had used his money to settle their bills. He was so angry that he decided there and then to begin manufacturing his own shoes and that is what he did. He imported all the machines and brought in some experts who trained his workers. And that was how they began making shoes.

Today, under his Chairmanship, the Eleganza Industries practically produces all manner of household goods and utensils including cutlery, collieries, food warmers, ice chest, electric fan, cosmetics and ballpoint pen. Spread across different locations in Lagos namely, Oregun-Ikeja (Site he& II), Isolo, Alaba and Iganmu, the Company now directly employs over five thousand Nigerians and non-Nigerians including those working in his RAO Property Investment Company. Okoya’s Eleganza Group is one of the biggest homegrown conglomerates in Nigeria today, with over six factories, and its products are household names in Nigeria neighbouring African markets.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Your ogbunigwe could not prevent this from happening. Could it?
This is the lowest of all lows.
Offensive picture reported. smiley
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Your ogbunigwe could not prevent this from happening. Could it?

The war against the Igbos were fought by world powers..you know. Let for Nigeria government alone, Biafra would have crushed them.

Now this is yorobar land in the 21st century even though you guys never fought a war..

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sb is talking abt okoya.
The same ppl that embezzled our public funds to go and establish industries.
Did we tell u abt emeka offor?
ngwa, tell us abt dangote too.
mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Cancelled Yoruba Cultural Ceremony, Isese Festival – Emir Of Ilorin / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Photos Of King Square/Oba's Palace Benin In Preparation For Obas Coronation