Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) (37075 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri! / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

Nwanne 'HERO beer' now sells like pure water in anambra. I was in awka from 30th and all d ceremonies I attended hero beer was. Dorminant brand among beers taken. O'mpa!

I attended two weddings in Awka yesterday, all I saw everywhere were Sabmiller drinks and products from Finotel to Barnhills. I must say that Sabmiller has taken over Anambra for good.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by aryzgreat: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

I attended two weddings in Awka yesterday, all I saw everywhere were Sabmiller drinks and products from Finotel to Barnhills. I must say that Sabmiller has taken over Anambra for good.. cheesy

Gbam! Hero tastes better than star, premier and 33.

Hero d king of beers

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

Hero d king of beers

Hero beer is charming in taste and aroma! Its the best beer I have taken all my life. Sabmiller is the world's finest brewer I must confess..
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ikeyman00(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
@@@

owolabifunke14(f): 2:46pm
What are the pastors in your village doing about this? They suppose to have casted these evil masquerades away by now. Can't you showcase a church programme that took place in your area rather than these nauseating pictures? Donate a parcel of land to my church,we've got to sanitise your land before its too late. Thank me later.

seriously brain washed!

the coming biafra will take no such . . .
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nightshift(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

Hero d king of beers
The brand is new and i believe that's the reason behind its success so far. PAL beer, Champion and Dubic beers were sometime ago like that.
Personally, i love good palmwine any day. Health- wise pammy is better and helps sustain more local population. Though, goodluck to Hero brewers!

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nightshift: The brand is new and i believe that's the reason behind its success so far. PAL beer, Champion and Dubic beers were sometime ago like that.
Personally, i love good palmwine any day. Health- wise pammy is better and helps sustain more local population. Though, goodluck to Hero brewers!

We are talking about the world's 2nd largest and finest brewer- SABMILLER

All those ones you mentioned are local brewers who knew next to nothing about what brewing is about..
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
See poverty! shocked

A people desperately in need of a transformation agenda...
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

All those ones you mentioned are local brewers who knew next to nothing about what brewing is about..

Why are you celebrating a foreign beer brand over Nigerian products?

Do you work for them?
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77: See poverty! shocked

A people desperately in need of a transformation agenda...
where did u see poverty in those pixs? abi u wan see poverty in the highest order? dont worry,u will see pixs of poverty soon

12 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nightshift(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

Somehow people in many beer drinking countries prefer beer from small local brewers than the ones from multi-national brewers. Moreover, people's taste tend to change as they become aware of other options.

Nwa Uga, thank me for bringing those forgotten beer brands to your mind. grin
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
THE GIRL ON THE LEFT TIED TWO DIRTY MOPS TOGETHER TO HIDE HER FOREHEAD.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by owolabifunke14(f): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@

seriously brain washed!

Like seriously,have you eaten today? You spoke like a boy operating on 10 days basal metabolism
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
http:///4dmjqW

mikel obi won the african best football 2013
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nightshift: Somehow people in many beer drinking countries prefer beer from small local brewers than the ones from multi-national brewers. Moreover, people's taste tend to change as they become aware of other options.

Nwa Uga, thank me for bringing those forgotten beer brands to your mind. grin

Abi..

O kwa ezi okwu.. cheesy
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
backtosender: http:///4dmjqW

mikel obi won the african best football 2013

Our own Mikel Obi..? I di kwa sure..?

Peter Obi will name the ongoing construction of the massive and expansive Awka International Stadium after him..

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Why are you celebrating a foreign beer brand over Nigerian products?

Do you work for them?

Its not about celebrating a foreign beer, its about celebrating the finest beer in Nigeria and Africa at large. Its about celebrating excellence..
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

Our own Mikel Obi..? I di kwa sure..?

Peter Obi will name the ongoing construction of the massive and expansive Awka International Stadium after him..
Gbam,is our own mikel naa
vanguard newspaper is the source....

I ask again,why is it that intelligent organizations,UN,countries like US,UK.. want to associate more with igbos tribe? igbos are not only group in nigeria,or is there anything others can see in igbos we cant see.

Somebody pls we need an answer from any tribe pls we want to no.

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
backtosender: where did u see poverty in those pixs? abi u wan see poverty in the highest order? dont worry,u will see pixs of poverty soon

Please make you no post pictures of ibadan here, unless you want us to start vomiting here and now.. cool

9 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
backtosender: Gbam,is our own mikel naa
vanguard newspaper is the source....

I ask again,why is it that intelligent organizations,UN,countries like US,UK.. want to associate more with igbos tribe? igbos are not only group in nigeria,or is there anything others can see in igbos we cant see.

Somebody pls we need an answer from any tribe pls we want to no.

Igbos are rare breeds. Infact it is commonly said that after Oyibo-man the next human creature in line is an Ibo-man or Igbo-man. Even the nomenclatures sounds alike..

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

Please make you no post pictures of ibadan here, unless you want us to start vomiting here and now.. cool
rusty things grin
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

Igbos are rare breeds. Infact it is commonly said that after Oyibo-man the next human creature in line is an Ibo-man or Igbo-man. Even the nomenclatures sounds alike..
we were created By one father..
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

Don't wanna derail d thread bt I got loads of pix of muslim with dia cap and so cald xtians gather at d osun river goddess anual ritual for sacrifices.

U can type osun goddess in google and see for ur self

Omo! My mouth no fit say weti I saw.
Oshun is what they call it.

We Africans are the problem of our backwardness. No body, especially villagers wants prosperity. Envy is all the cause.

Too many witches and wizards.

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@

seriously brain washed!

Bros easy now, no be all of us dey for this game self

We haven't begin the journey yet and we are already preparing on what we will do.

Haba!, easy naaa.

Biafra I love.

Lets focus on the subject pls.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Youngzedd:

Omo! My mouth no fit say weti I saw.
Oshun is what they call it.

We Africans are the problem of our backwardness. No body, especially villagers wants prosperity. Envy is all the cause.

Too many witches and wizards.

I rest my case.
My brother the day black africans stop killing each other due to jealousy and hate,envy name them, then it means that black african have chances to grow out from backwardness...
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by agbameta: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st: The town is full of Uncompleted buildings and bushes..

Looks more like a game reserve...

undecided undecided undecided

LWKMD......LMAO

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Kairoseki77: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

After the oyibo man?

You have no self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by gurnam: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kairoseki77:

After the oyibo man?

You have no self esteem.

The guy is highly intoxicated already with free HERO beer. grin
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11: Igbos are rare breeds. Infact it is commonly said that after Oyibo-man the next human creature in line is an Ibo-man or Igbo-man. Even the nomenclatures sounds alike..

Slavish dolt..... lol

cheesy
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by gurnam: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11:

According to Chino....Ibos are inferior to Oyinbos.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: We are not cultureless like you people who claim your deity dropped from the sky

Dude 99.9% of all world cultures claim their 'deity' came FROM THE SKY. Go and educate yourself. In fact it s a fair bet that your own creation stories relate to beings who came 'from the sky'.

2 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
for future reference.... lol

cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Why We Cancelled Yoruba Cultural Ceremony, Isese Festival – Emir Of Ilorin / Photos Of King Square/Oba's Palace Benin In Preparation For Obas Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.