Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ (54503 Views)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Xyge(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bride smiles like she was coerced into marriage with the groom or something..

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
lynpetra:

Id still wears it oooooo.Lol.The babe dey fuuuck Pple up still,anyhow. grin grin
Well,I no dey like abuse females,because I feel I am abusin myself.But for the guys,carry go grin grin.I dey behind any babe. cool
Feck people ke? Ayam a one man woman o! Na only one blokos I dey tidy. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by cdamsel(f): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Feck people ke? Ayam a one man woman o! Na only one blokos I dey tidy. tongue
so u dey tidy blokos?

Mummy ID come & hear what your daughter is spewing tongue
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Ignatio(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op what did You compress the pictures with?
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by chiteny(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
GentleMimi:
Mbok,no kill me here.It is fattening room women go to,not farting room.You wan use mess purge her belle ni? grin

grin grin At least you understand wetin i dey talk.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by officialmsright(f): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy married life omalicha smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GentleMimi: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
chiteny:

grin grin At least you understand wetin i dey talk.
Lol. Yeah,i do.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by donem: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
HML to a special individual, Op as u set on your matrimonial journey, always have Love,Trust and Endurance at the back of your mind. (Shalom)

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
I couldn't compress
So I decied to use screen munch.
It reduces picture quality but I had no other option.
Ignatio: Op what did You compress the pictures with?
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Emaprince: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy married life!!!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Jennydoris(f): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
I love your make up. Its so simple and flawless. And the wedding gown..... It makes sense.. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by studM(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
CastingCrowns: wow!!!! is all i cn say....u look so beautiful....HML....cant wait for mine

@castingcrown,
U seem 2 luk gud urself,i don PM u,hope say u go reply me,cheers
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Ignatio(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
lorretta u: I couldn't compress
So I decied to use screen munch.
It reduces picture quality but I had no other option.

Thanks and all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by studM(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Simplestone: Funny rubbish

Hmmm..dont realy knw wat ur coment meant anyway,wldnt mind if u PM me 4 a chat
Lest I 4get,u seem 2 luk pretty babe
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by linpok: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
WAOH!!!! am so so happy for u LORRETTA smiley
now i understand y u keep telling those guys on ur other thread that ''U TAKEN''.

MY WISH FOR YOU BOTH:

May you always feel as close as you do this day. May your lives be graced with good health. May you always find happiness in your home, and may it be a refuge from the storms of life. May your love grow ever stronger as you share your lives together, and may your future be even more wonderful than you dreamed possible.
and above all,My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now, you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.

HAVE A BLISSFUL MARRIED LIFE. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amen smiley
linpok: WAOH!!!! am so so happy for u LORRETTA smiley
now i understand y u keep telling those guys on ur other thread that ''U TAKEN''.

MY WISH FOR YOU BOTH:

May you always feel as close as you do this day. May your lives be graced with good health. May you always find happiness in your home, and may it be a refuge from the storms of life. May your love grow ever stronger as you share your lives together, and may your future be even more wonderful than you dreamed possible.
and above all,My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now, you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.

HAVE A BLISSFUL MARRIED LIFE. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Beync(f): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2014
HML lorretta.
May love and peace reign in your family.

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Aww, your big day!!

Congratulations to you and your husband, Loretta_u!!
May peace, love, happiness, lots and lots of babies be abundant in your home!!

Congratulations!! Wishing you the very best!!

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Lightening: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Happy married life.

A piece of advice: Do not try out any of those fantasies you hold about marriage. They will fail you. Submit to your man and secure your marriage. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lightening: Happy married life.

A piece of advice: Do not try out any of those fantasies you hold about marriage. They will fail you. Submit to your man and secure your marriage. All the best.
thanks first.

Second pls You don't know nada about us. Keep your counselling for your daughters.
Thanks.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by SAFO(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Beautiful wedding & couple

Congratulations.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 190daclown: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
HML Loretta angry
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 08, 2014
aventura:

Haba? Don't be too overzealous.
Remember mama said we should postpone it to December. cool

#yimu grin # Do I know you from anywhere in this world?
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GentleMimi: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2014
lorretta u: thanks first.

Second pls You don't know nada about us. Keep your counselling for your daughters.
Thanks.
*Falls frm BRT into atlantic ocean*
Loooool!!!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Prenom: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2014
HaPpy married life.
Beautiful pics

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Vanneni: #yimu grin # Do I know you from anywhere in this world?

ehmm. from..... you know na undecided

that place we used to go when we were kids...

that place opposite that big black gate in our street...... cool cool

You are now a big girl oo shocked shocked shocked

small vaneni of yesterday grin grin grin

how's the family. cool cool
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
officialmsright: Happy married life omalicha smiley smiley

you are the original miss omalicha na...

HML in advance
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 09, 2014
lorretta u: thanks first.

Thanks.

Nne your mouth dey sharp o
No wonder they say it is the stubborn girls like us that suitors will be beating down the door to marry
grin grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Deedee26(f): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2014
congratulations. swt hrt. God bless ur. union and bless u with the fruit of the womb. ;Dcongratulations. swt hrt. God bless ur. union and bless u with the fruit of the womb.

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by kaffydal(f): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Loretta u are beautiful. I wish u happy marriage life, the blessings of God shal be upon ur marriage. congrat
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
kaffydal:
@Loretta u are beautiful. I wish u happy marriage life, the blessings of God shal be upon ur marriage. congrat
she is same as cococandy, special adviser on divorce and equality of man and woman grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / See What I Call True Love(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.