Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? (650 Views)

Why Does God Sometimes Hardens People's Heart? / Does God Favor Some People Over Others? / How Does God Talk to People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by mmsen: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Why does the all-knowing, all-seeing maker of heaven and earth. The one who predestined everything - including my refusal to bow to xtian or islamic doctrine (as well as every atrocity ever committed) - need my 500 naira?

What if I need to recharge my phone? Does the one with everything take what little I have and leave me with nothing?
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
have you asked your garden why you need to sow seeds before it can grow plants?

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by lekkie073(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
its the church DAT need ur 500 naira, not God
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by mmsen: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: have you asked your garden why you need to sow seeds before it can grow plants?

I don't follow.
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by Ukeachu1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
mmsen: Why does the all-knowing, all-seeing maker of heaven and earth. The one who predestined everything - including my refusal to bow to xtian or islamic doctrine and every atrocity ever committed - need my 500 naira?

What if I need to recharge my phone? Does the one with everything take what little I have and leave me with nothing?

when u love someone. u can give ur all to that person even when u seemingly have notin. love God first and ull understand God more sir.
but if anyman love not God he is accursed.
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by mmsen: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ukeachu1:

when u love someone. u can give ur all to that person even when u seemingly have notin. love God first and ull understand God more sir.
but if anyman love not God he is accursed.

What you have suggested is like asking a baby to feed its mother.

Surely if god loves me and has all then he should give?
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by 3coins(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
I pity diz op
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
mmsen:

I don't follow.

if you don't sow seads, plants wont grow.
if you don't buy lottery ticket, you won't win.
if you don't deposit capital, you won't get interests.
if you don't pay god, you won't get rewards.

to those who have, more will be given - (that's god)
to those who do not have, even the little they have shall be taken away from them. (that's you)
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by mmsen: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:
to those who do not have, even the little they have shall be taken away from them. (that's you)

Please be precise about these 'rewards' that you speak of.
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
mmsen:

Please be precise about these 'rewards' that you speak of.

I can't. doG chooses which rewards it wishes to give. Who are we to question it?
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by mmsen: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

I can't. doG chooses which rewards it wishes to give. Who are we to question it?

More xtian vagueness.

Thank you.
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

which religion?not my religion islam even tho u have 1 million in ur pocket and they are looking for donation@mosque,u cant false ur self to give 5naira unless you wish to give.
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by Ukeachu1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
mmsen:

What you have suggested is like asking a baby to feed its mother.

Surely if god loves me and has all then he should give?

God does not withhold anything from us. He even gave his only begotten son
and concerning babies feeding mothers, we both know babies wud give the world to their mums if they cud. u wont argue that sir
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by PastorOluT(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
mmsen: Why does the all-knowing, all-seeing maker of heaven and earth. The one who predestined everything - including my refusal to bow to xtian or islamic doctrine (as well as every atrocity ever committed) - need my 500 naira?

Keep deluding urself, who told u God needs ur money?
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by Ukeachu1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

Keep deluding urself, who told u God needs ur money?

good day pastor. pls wat does God need
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by Joagbaje(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ukeachu1:

good day pastor. pls wat does God need

Your soul

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by Ukeachu1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
[quote author=Joagbaje]

Your soul [/quote
very tru
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by Shedysworld(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
OP here is the thing, the "500" u give in form of offering is not actually giving to God. The thing is that many doctrines are out there that preach the wrong things. There are also churches that are not true (remember for every fake there must have been an original) so there are are "fake" churches and there are true churches.
In a true church of God, your offering serves so many purpose. That 500 u gave plus that other's will be channelled to the propagation the gospel and reaching out to less privelegded among and around you. To propagate the gospel, the offering can be putted together to make tracts, books e.t.c sometimes to pay for airing on t.v via satelite, thus taking the gospel to place your feet might not take u.
Now u see the "500" will do this and so much more.
Though some "pastors" have turned it around and turn this offering to their own earnings, which is wrong, so when u see such happening in some churches it does not mean that is the way it ought to be.
I hope I have been able to answer ur question and sorry for the long epistle have put down.
Re: Why Does God Need My 500 Naira? by PastorOluT(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Joagbaje:

Your soul

Exactly, @ op God would first consider ur person before considering whatever it is u are bringing. Look at the case of Cain n Abel, the bible says God had respect to Abel n his offering bt to Cain God had not respect to him nor his offering Genesis 4.

(1) (Reply)

18-yr-old Virgin Killer Lied Against Pastor Fireman - Mother Reveals More Shocki / Man Detained For Being An Atheist / Abuja Pastor Predicts A Private Jet Carrying Some Governors Will Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.