Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Most Banged Yoruba Actresses - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Banged Yoruba Actresses (26619 Views)

Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony / Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
doc sholz: I blame it on poor parenting

Very sad that people could use what we need to fight off as a tool to fight a tribe . . . Imagine the pain that all the girls in those pix went through and now people are making them to re-live it all in the name of trying to show they are from better tribe . . . cry
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ok I'm out of here grin cheesy
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

You're a useless yoruba man
Go and die

Lmaooo grin cheesy

Ug Lee.

Guy, you wor wor die!!! No be lie.

I beg, you get girlfriend? shocked

Even with your BBM pin on your signature, na only 4 Likes you get for your profile picture since 2008, which I know you are still the one using different monikers to LIKE It, cos no right thinking human will like that horror picture shocked shocked grin

I'm signing off for now, will be back in 2 hours. Till then, remain ugly. LWKMD.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Ug Lee.

Guy, you wor wor die!!! No be lie.

I beg, you get girlfriend? shocked

Even with your BBM pin on your signature, na only 4 Likes you get for your profile pictures since 2008 shocked shocked grin

I'm signing off for now, will be back in 2 hours. Till then, remain ugly. LWKMD.

Dat pic is a month old and I never wash face de morning I took dat pic

And I still fresh like always Lmaooo

4 likes?

Lmaaooo na four likes u see there?

Amala and ewedu don dey affect you sight join your infertility.
Bros u no useless like dis??

Lmaooogrin
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

4 likes?

Lmaooogrin
You never wash face?

Admit it, you are just as ugly as fůck.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:
You never wash face?

Admit it, you are just as ugly as fůck.

Ol'boy eeeeee!

You wicked no be small.... grin

You really cracked ma ribs with laugh tonite....I owe you two bottles of your brand at Beerhugz on Thursday...
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by doublewisdom: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

U can't be my father cuz your sperm is watery

What your type do s to steal babies
undecided

Yoruba people are well known for stealing babies
Lol. Rotflmao. Igbo kwenu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by doublewisdom: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4re: You people do worst then that Osun police arrested 78 rape suspects in 2013

JANUARY 6, 2014 BY FEMI MAKINDE 1 COMMENT
print

The Commissioner of Police in Osun State, Mrs. Dorothy Gimba, has said that the command arrested 78 rape suspects in the state in 2013.

She said this while briefing journalists in Osogbo on Saturday.

The CP said that apart from 78 rape suspects nabbed by the command, 15 suspects were also arrested for defiling minors, while 70 armed robbery suspects were arrested in the just concluded year.

Gimba added that 26 murder suspects, 17 cultists and two kidnappers were arrested, while two kidnapped victims were rescued and 45 arms, 52 ammunition were recovered.

She said, “The command recovered 62 vehicles, 64 motorcycles, while 90 suspects were convicted and another 99 were standing trial in various courts in the state.”

The commissioner also said the command had arrested a 34 year-old graduate of Computer Science and Engineering of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Olawale Peters, and four others for allegedly stealing 28 laptops, eight digital cameras, phones and other computer accessories valued at over N6m.

The suspects were said to have stolen the electronics/communication gadgets from a computer accessories shop in Osogbo.
Omote you too much sha. Backing stuff up with facts and figures.

6 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ol'boy eeeeee!

You wicked no be small.... grin

You really cracked ma ribs with laugh tonite....I owe you two bottles of your brand at Beerhugz on Thursday...

Yeah, you know they can't stand it. All of the cowards don run, as usual.

That guy wor wor no be small. Imagine the ugly toad saying he never wash face? The green monkey is making up lies to defend his ugliness.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by LushGreenz: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Amelian:

Abi?.. Last year, on different occassions av bn offered opportunities 2 become an actress. I was interested and happy dat I will add Acting. 2 my career, I then decided 2 seek advise from one of my good frnds, a popular actor that see o, is it wise for me 2 join acting? Av bn recvn offers like crazy due 2 myfair looks and well, assets, and I feel dis is my next level o.. My guy looked @ me and. Said, wat? U! He. Called my name. 3 times, and he just shook his head and said lemme tell u.. U can't do wat omotola, geneinve, ini edo are doing.. I dey tell u.. U don't av d stamina or liver 2 do it , so forget story and focus on yur bizness with other responsible source of income.. I was like u , must tell me wetin dem dey do, wey I no fit do am.. Told me 3 things which I can't divulge here, but one of them is wat d op has just mentiond.. I fear nah.. Quickly I. Started. Rejecting any acting roles.. I no get d liver true true.. Lemme paddle my boat jejely till I get 2 my destination... ACtors and Actresses, I hail!... Million gbosas!

Hi AMELIAN,kindly PM me,I've got a very meaningful conversation to hold with you which for certain reasons I can't here. Thanks.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by oketoyinboshola(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: I see where this is going.

NL Igbos are trying to start another e-war.

Leave them they want to start when they won't finish. Awon Omo ale oshi
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by majalisa(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

I know you as a nice guy in the politics section.......I dont know you can be this hard on Ibos!!! grin grin
when you dealing with a clown like airforceclown you just can't help been mean
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by stinggy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Smh
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by stinggy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
As usual, d thread got taken over by low-lifers who never think of anything than to throw tribal punches. When will you guys wake up realize there's more to life than all this junks you write? #JusTinkin

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by ketoprofen(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Each tym I read newspapers, Yoruba crimes everywhere
Esp s.ex scandals, ur joysticks need to be amputated
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
ketoprofen: Each tym I read newspapers, Yoruba crimes everywhere
Esp s.ex scandals, ur joysticks need to be amputated

For every single crime committed by a Yoruba person you post here with reference, I'll post two committed by ibos. The floor is yours.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by ketoprofen(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2014
pandriod:

For every single crime committed by a Yoruba person you post here with reference, I'll post two committed by ibos. The floor is yours.

Guy, pick a typical newspaper like vanguard, champion and go and clarify ur ignorance.
Kidnapping is no longer common in the SE, just incase u feel like going to dig out 3-yrs report.
Watch?read news and u wl be ashamed of ur ppl once again
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2014
LushGreenz:

Hi AMELIAN,kindly PM me,I've got a very meaningful conversation to hold with you which for certain reasons I can't here. Thanks.

Hmm, ok..
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
ketoprofen:

Guy, pick a typical newspaper like vanguard, champion and go and clarify ur ignorance.
Kidnapping is no longer common in the SE, just incase u feel like going to dig out 3-yrs report.
Watch?read news and u wl be ashamed of ur ppl once again

As usual, when asked to present their facts with figures, they go numb.

Forget about picking any newspaper. Let's do it here.

Infact, let's use 2013 as case study. The floor is yours.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by ketoprofen(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
pandriod:

Ad usual, when asked to present their facts with figures, they go numb.

Forget about picking any newspaper. Let's do it here.

Infact, let's use 2013 as case study. The floor is yours.

Exactly, let's use 2013.
Start disgracing ur tribe
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
ketoprofen:

Exactly, let's use 2013.
Start disgracing ur tribe

The floor is yours. Don't make me wait too long.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Amebo,you nko dey never bang you before?olofofo oshi iranu tongue
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by lyntiffany(f): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=Amelian post=20719844]

Abi?.. Last year, on different occassions av bn offered opportunities 2 become an actress. I was interested and happy dat I will add Acting. 2 my career, I then decided 2 seek advise from one of my good frnds, a popular actor that see o, is it wise for me 2 join acting? Av bn recvn offers like crazy due 2 myfair looks and well, assets, and I feel dis is my next level o.. My guy looked @ me and. Said, wat? U! He. Called my name. 3 times, and he just shook his head and said lemme tell u.. U can't do wat omotola, geneinve, ini edo are doing.. I dey tell u.. U don't av d stamina or liver 2 do it , so forget story and focus on yur bizness with other responsible source of income.. I was like u , must tell me wetin dem dey do, wey I no fit do am.. Told me 3 things which I can't divulge here, but one of them is wat d op has just mentiond.. I fear nah.. Quickly I. Started. Rejecting any acting roles.. I no get d liver true true.. Lemme paddle my boat jejely till I get 2 my destination... ACtors and Actresses, I hail!... Million gbosas![/quote ] to me it was a wrong decision you took , you don't swallow all what people say to you ,you should have tried to verify before jumping into conclusion. Don't conclude on what people says about another it's very wrong.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by lyntiffany(f): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Airforce1:

4 likes?

Lmaooogrin
You really falling my hand nah allow the man guy nah grin You don't need to argue you know your handsome and have confirm IBO blood in your blood so you rock. Stop your better than this.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Gorgeous58(f): 5:32am On Oct 20, 2014
tongue
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Banged or not i love iyabo ojo dayo amusa
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by fattybombom: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2015
NONSENSE! Na only lalasticlala I dey believe for this kind news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy / Oge Okoye Looks Hot For Awol Awards UK / Olakunle Churchill Seeks Forgiveness From His Mother In Birthday Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.