Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? (5888 Views)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by lekywhite(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2006
Hi Nairalanders,

I'm here again with my opinion sampling, and this time is on the topic "Can you make love with your brother/sisters-in-law?", grin this is not just an ordinary opinion, but it is from the experience i gathered while i was staying with my brother, i caught him in the act with a sister-inlaw that was also staying with us then.

So guys lets here opinions wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by jgirl3: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2006
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, NO WAY! that's disgusting and it almost almost like incest
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2006
NopE!
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2006
LOL cheesy cheesy that guy in the pics looks funny cheesy
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by juddywoko(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2006
Sincerely speaking,it sounds awful!!!,it's forbidden and shouldn't be taught of atall.if anyone is caught in d act,he should be jailed 4 2 years.or what do u people think?
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by Seun(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2006
I agree, but that's not enough. Anyone who engages in sex outside marriage should be stoned to death. sarcasm
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by mamaput(f): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2006
I fACT EVERY ONE SHOULD GET A PADLOCK ON THE PRIVATES ONLY THE FATHER HUSBAND OR WIFE OF THE OTHER PERSON SHOULD HOLD THE KEY
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by Busta(f): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
wonders shall neva end lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by Ashiwaju(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2006
Seun, You and your death measures, i just hope you dont stone someone before you know it.

Its morally wrong to sleep with yah in-law but aside that their is nothing bad in it. Moi for one would not do it but that is my own opinion.
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by Hotstepper(f): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2006
i can't and won't
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by retro(f): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2006
Ashiwaju:

Seun, You and your death measures, i just hope you don't stone someone before you know it.

Its morally wrong to sleep with yah in-law but aside that their is nothing bad in it. Moi for one would not do it but that is my own opinion.
I see you're not a friend of sarcasm.

The picture looks fake though.
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by Ashiwaju(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2006
That picture sure has nothing to do with it, its for discriptive purposes i guess.
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by retro(f): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2006
Ashiwaju:

That picture sure has nothing to do with it, its for discriptive purposes i guess.
Oh, is that why it's called 'caught in the act'? Oh well, you might be right though.
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by twinstaiye(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2006
Practice what you preach. Has any of you ever had the course to stay with a brother in law or sister in law? Wait until it happened to you before you can judge. The whole world know it is morally wrong and nobody wants to be a party to it. But in reality and when the chips are down and you find yourself in the situation. (Please, i don't want to hear I can't find myself in the situation, anyone could, you can even fall in love) The way you handle the situation will determine your opinion on this matter. If you ask me if I have found myself in such a situation, I will say yes, and Oh my God, it is a very difficult situation. Only the fear of God, the love of my spouse and of course a discipline mind that is taking control even as I am writing this.
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by Ashiwaju(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2006
When we get 2dt bridge we ll sure cross and for twinstaiye, i just wonder how long you ll be able to resist the temptation i.e if that in-law is just too attractive and too sexy and you find her flauting it all to yah face? grin

Well, i hope not to find my self in such but if i do, i would definately resist because i sure know ones i throw head, my spouse life would be in danger and mine would be in danger too because africans and nigerians see more to sex than just having fun!
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by puker(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2007
Seun rat wey get one hole no dey live long o.

Making love to my inlaw, thats wrong.
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by samsilo(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2007
There is some information missing here ,is it brother/ sister in-law as in your wife or husbands brother/sister.
If not I know of two brothers marrying from the same family and two sisters marrying from the same family.
These are also in-laws ,so people what do you say about this one.
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by camara(f): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2007
samsilo's right.ain't nuthing rong wif it
Re: Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2008
aint nothing wrong wit it, am gon lay da smackdown on da goodie if its attractive besides it wont be so difficult to rassle her

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have A Wonderful Girlfriend But I'm Lusting After Another Woman... / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel / Blogger Leaks N@ked Photos Of Ugandan Singer Cindy Sanyu After Calling Omah Lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.