Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

When Was The Nigerian National Council Of State Created? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Was The Nigerian National Council Of State Created? (2419 Views)

Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today / National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) / Group Wants New State Created From Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Nigerian National Council Of State Created? by mamabear1(f): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hey guyz I need ur help... I'm a political science student, was given an assignment on intergovernmental relations in Nigeria as d course tittle.. I would however like 2get information about when the national council ofstates was created... As usual many of u wud say ask Google n oda search engines, well 've done dat n all I get are functions n members of the group... I know nairaland as a home of intellects coz 've read many impressive piece n write ups here so I hope I can get a help or two 4rm here... So anybody plz references,sources or site I can go to plz help!
Re: When Was The Nigerian National Council Of State Created? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 06, 2014
Info on the National Council of State is in the 1999 constitution (as amended). There is an online version of the 1999 constitution.
Re: When Was The Nigerian National Council Of State Created? by mamabear1(f): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Already did dat,fanks tho...all I saw were d funtions n members.. wud check again tho

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Pops Champagne At The Villa To Celebrate Fayose's Victory (PHOTOS) / Jonathan Administration Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – Obasanjo / Meet The Richest African Presidents 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.