Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] (12678 Views)

Jude Okoye On Dinner Date With Family (photos) / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money & Family (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2014
axortedbabe: hate dis dude
Come on dear, the brother is cute, give him that, just like me tongue
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by haykins01(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2014
majour: I for one hate super cena, I'd pick santino over cena, that dude got like 5 moves in all
All d same he remains wwe's golden boy though,mr untouchable..What he brings 2 wwe is quite fantastic though in terms of popularity,shirt sales,fans e.t.c..i mean cena o
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2014
majour: I for one hate super cena, I'd pick santino over cena, that dude got like 5 moves in all
Hehehe..You stood out differently..Thought all guys loved CENA..
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
haykins01: All d same he remains wwe's golden boy though,mr untouchable..What he brings 2 wwe is quite fantastic though in terms of popularity,shirt sales,fans e.t.c..i mean cena o
He's got a rare SWAG!!

He gives WWE all the beauty they deserve..
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
He's got a rare SWAG!!

He gives WWE all the beauty they deserve..
He is loved by kids below 15 who still needs a super hero, watch the mixed reaction from the fans, everyone is tired of his hulk gimmick, the dude bores me

1 Like

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by lilTunechi(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Roman Reigns spear na die. Evn Big E Langston's big ending. smiley I love WWE.
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2014
#Team-ATTITUDE-ERA#

this PG era in wwe suuuuuuccccckkkksss, only the true fans of wwe wud understand
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2014
majour: He is loved by kids below 15 who still needs a super hero, watch the mixed reaction from the fans, everyone is tired of his hulk gimmick, the dude bores me
Hmmm..
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2014
THE VIPER

AND

THE LEGEND KILLER

I so love this dude

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2014
majour: THE VIPER

AND

THE LEGEND KILLER

I so love this dude
Lol..We know that already.
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2014
Punk a$$ cena

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Lol..We know that already.
Just showing my love for a good wrestler
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by LadyH(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2014
LOL
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by zaza1(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2014
John Cena is only necessary for wwe cause of shirt sales and stuff...there is great demographic that are tired of him..his moves are boring and predictable..he lacks the swag and charisma of most of the other guys..i mean look at the passion of Daniel Bryan...dammn.

Meanwhile i think John Cena should turn bad and get some new moves...but they wont let that happen because the kids love him..however the people from 21 and above are tired of him.

really glad there are other wwe fans here.
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2014
haykins01: #Team Viper..Reborn with every challenge..them don dey catch cena scope jhor..RKO remains d best move in d wwe 4 now..well excluding Tombstone(undertaker)
shocked I'll be dammed to think that someone rates the RKO over cm punks-Go To Sleep,tripple H's-Pedigree,chris jericho's-walls of jericho,the F5 and the very best which is the canadian destroyer by petey williams........
I think you've been watching SUMO mate not the WWE ......ama paste the videos and let you judge...
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by debayun(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2014
I never knew there were wrestling fans here well let's create a thread den
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2014
zaza1: John Cena is only necessary for wwe cause of shirt sales and stuff...there is great demographic that are tired of him..his moves are boring and predictable..he lacks the swag and charisma of most of the other guys..i mean look at the passion of Daniel Bryan...dammn.

Meanwhile i think John Cena should turn bad and get some new moves...but they wont let that happen because the kids love him..however the people from 21 and above are tired of him.

really glad there are other wwe fans here.
Wow, another person that watches the true show, we see u bro
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2014
majour: Hehehe, am liking this guy, but pls remember that most of the finishers u mentioned are not bin used presently though, thats why I keep saying the PG era got little to show, go back and watch the attitude era and ull go all woooooow
yea ryt ,most of todays moves are just cc of what was ! Even punks GTS started with one asian wrestler. Jenta/jenka
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2014
nickz: shocked I'll be dammed to think that someone rates the RKO over cm punks-Go To Sleep,tripple H's-Pedigree,chris jericho's-walls of jericho,the F5 and the very best which is the canadian destroyer by petey williams........
I think you've been watching SUMO mate not the WWE ......ama paste the videos and let you judge...
Hehehe, am liking this guy, but pls remember that most of the finishers u mentioned are not bin used presently though, thats why I keep saying the PG era got little to show, go back and watch the attitude era and ull go all woooooow
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by KKImoh: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Hardcore WWE fan reporting never know Randy Orton is married
, hel n0, he nd his wife got divorced
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2014
^^^that is the canadian destroyer,the best wrestling move I've seen since I started watching WWE,I've seen him do it from different positions but I can't post the videos.....where is that randy orton fan
I'll try posting other gif pictures of the best of the best wrestling moves RKO aint in my TOP 10
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2014
Canadian destroyer off the top rope #wicked
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
K.K Imoh:
, hel n0, he nd his wife got divorced
When was that?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2014
orton xo cool

His father nd grandfather were wrestlerz tho
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2014
nickz:
Dude get it ryt, we are talking abt wwe not just any wrestling firm, Canadian destroyer is a banned move as far wwe is concerned OK, thanx
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by ignis: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Loving this dude...
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
He now acts movies..I watched on yesterday..Forgotten its name sha..
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Madawaki01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
I don't know the one I hate pass btwn randy and the shield,if we're talking about finishings,then I will giv it to cm punk(that ”go to sleep” thingy is actually funny)and sheamus's brogue kick
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by sholad11(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
gluv01: Psssttt...our last child, my younger bro still has a duel wit him for beating John Cena(his best WWE fighter). He hates him with passion grin

randy Orton is my Best all d way thoughceena is my man too but wen d two r fighting I support randy
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: Dude get it ryt, we are talking abt wwe not just any wrestling firm, Canadian destroyer is a banned move as far wwe is concerned OK, thanx
but it doesn't change the fact that its been used in the WWE,they still use the pile divers but not every one is given permision to use it...I know whole lot of banned wrestling moves from 'vertebreaker','steiner screwdrive','brainbuster''shooting starpress'.....you cannot totally call them BANNED cause it might still be performed if the permision is given....just the same way people thought of the crippler crossface........I humbly take my corrections from you
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by sholad11(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: THE VIPER

AND

THE LEGEND KILLER

I so love this dude
u r so on point..he is a great dude, anytym any day d viper is my main man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Private Photos Of Cynthia The Most Beautiful Girl In UNIBEN Leaked Online [PHOTO / Charlyboy Unveils Placards For Occupy NASS Protest / Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.