Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] (12674 Views)

Jude Okoye On Dinner Date With Family (photos) / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money & Family (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2014
nedu2000: cena was probably chosen as the real face of d WWE 'cos he simply does keep tattoos!! unlike CM punk/randy orton,the Cena persona could easily 'ave been embellished in Punk,come to think of it,CM punk is a better orator with a mic in his hand than john Cena,CM punk is more talented,CM punk's matches r never boring ,I don't know why AA is portrayed to look so effective,checkout d way cena was made to defeat alberto del rio with an injured arm,that match pain me И̣̣̣̥o b small,lolsss
no doubt punk is good with a mic that's why he is a PUNK...but I think the peoples champion beat him @that.......hmmm valid point with tha tattoo ish ,never gave it much thought!
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Jaymima(f): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2014
axortedbabe: hate dis dude
Who is he please?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Lordave: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Elli-dude:
Hehehe..You stood out differently..Thought all guys loved CENA..
what Are u high on RKO?
Cena is too primitive for my liking, I hate him like hell and he sucks, viper all the way, Randy is the reason I still watch WWE
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Lordave: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Donalð Genes:

John Cena na mumu nah-how can a small Randy win am? Mtcheeew
I think you are mistaking Randy for Hornsworrgle or what is he called
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lordave: what Are u high on RKO?
Cena is too primitive for my liking, I hate him like hell and he sucks, viper all the way, Randy is the reason I still watch WWE
Lol..I never knew people smoked RKO..

Well, they say we are different cos of who we are..
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Lordave: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
majour: all this guys supporting Cena, so u wear those pink and green fruity peeble shirts ryt, men thats just gay
how the 4uck could you be thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jay-mima:

Who is he please?
Who is who?

Randy
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Lordave: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Elli-dude:
Lol..I never knew people smoked RKO..

Well, they say we are different cos of who we are..
now you know. Probably Randy gave u some last night.
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lordave: now you know. Probably Randy gave u some last night.
I mustn't lie to myself, i'm not so deep when it comes to wrestling..In the past, i was one gr8 wrestling fan..I stopped a long time ago
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
#RISE ABOVE HATE ....hope you randy fans also slither and stalk people like snakes #apex predator my a$$ .tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: #RISE ABOVE HATE ....hope you randy fans also slither and stalk people like snakes #apex predator my a$$ .tonguetonguetongue
He portrays intelligence, stalking, allowing ur victim to come to you, have you watch the tables match where he reversed the AA to an RKO, or a chikesllam or a pedigree, dude that guy is a genius
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Elli-dude:
Lets hear from them before i commence..Majour and Nedu do you second this opinion?
Am good too go, with u all the way
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by glamoroussandy(f): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: hahahahahahahaha @ no one wants him to cry........mark henry doesn't work his ass off aye??,big show doesn't ?? Cmpunk doesn't??,y2j doesn't....cena has been the face for like 10 years,heading to be the BEST WWE CHAMP OF ALL TIME,biggest crowd response....why would someone who works his ass off need tripple H . To win a title ,cena shows commitment,zeal and is very hard working ,go check raw's rating when his out injured cheesycheesy basketball,baseball gets higher like you said its about entertainment and cena is the surest BET.....so much for older folks
true talk
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by igbeke: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2014
lilTunechi: U mean Eric Rowan Luke harper and their leader Bray Wyatt.. Daniel bryan joined them too.
#goat-faced superstars#
btw, Randy Orton and John Cena are best friends off-camera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: 'I Never Said I Will Make N25 Million In 2 Weeks' / Private Photos Of Cynthia The Most Beautiful Girl In UNIBEN Leaked Online [PHOTO / Charlyboy Unveils Placards For Occupy NASS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.