Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] (12677 Views)

Jude Okoye On Dinner Date With Family (photos) / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money & Family (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
gluv01: Psssttt...our last child, my younger bro still has a duel wit him for beating John Cena(his best WWE fighter). He hates him with passion grin

John Cena na mumu nah-how can a small Randy win am? Mtcheeew
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Donalð Genes:

na the script writers you suppose dey ask oh gringringrin++ randy is one of the big dogs in the WWE oh don't let majour hear you calling him a small boy
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by glamoroussandy(f): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Since i watched that match btw randy and john cena,i hate him,never liked him self.
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
glamorous sandy: Since i watched that match btw randy and john cena,i hate him,never liked him self.
Randy?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Donalð Genes:

Randy has bested ur super, 5 moves cena more times than I can count, just like TLC, strength ain't what win battles, intelligence is key
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by glamoroussandy(f): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Randy?
yes,he's too full of himself
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
glamorous sandy: yes,he's too full of himself
Typical of all wrestlers.
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
all this guys supporting Cena, so u wear those pink and green fruity peeble shirts ryt, men thats just gay
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
glamorous sandy: yes,he's too full of himself
Sure cus his better, how was the rock back in the days, Same and so many of them
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: all this guys supporting Cena, so u wear those pink and green fruity peeble shirts ryt, men thats just gay
I'm laughing out loud..The costume, Is that all you care about?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
I'm laughing out loud..The costume, Is that all you care about?
Just one of the things that makes him suck, he ain't a wrestler he is a walking promo
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by zaza1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: Just one of the things that makes him suck, he ain't a wrestler he is a walking promo

Let's not forget that his daft "u can't see me" move..I don't know which is worse,Cena's move or Kofi Kingston's Accra kick..you know he is gonna miss 11 outta ten times..but Kofi like Cena is there for the kids
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by sexyjessy(f): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
angry undecided #teamundertaker
undertaker rulez
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
zaza1:

Let's not forget that his daft "u can't see me" move..I don't know which is worse,Cena's move or Kofi Kingston's Accra kick..you know he is gonna miss 11 outta ten times..but Kofi like Cena is there for the kids
I dey feel u, another person like me way dey see
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: all this guys supporting Cena, so u wear those pink and green fruity peeble shirts ryt, men thats just gay
zaza1:
you call the 'five knuckle shuffle dumb?? CENA is more than an in-ring wrestler!!!he is THE CENTRE of sports entertainment(wwe),the business moves around him....rand is only getting compesated cause of his family line...For the koffi kingstons' trouble in paradise,I've seen worse moves...take the peoples elbow or broski kick as examples #annoying
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: you call the 'five knuckle shuffle dumb?? CENA is more than an in-ring wrestler!!!he is THE CENTRE of sports entertainment(wwe),the business moves around him....rand is only getting compesated cause of his family line...For the koffi kingstons' trouble in paradise,I've seen worse moves...take the peoples elbow or broski kick as examples #annoying
Dude open ur eyes men, a back drop is more effective than a 5 knuckle shuffle, that move is lame, and u said it urself, Cena is where he is today because he sells merchandise, its business for Christ sake, they wanna make money, he is champion not because he deserves it but because he sels more, randy is working his a$$ off that's why he is loved by the older folks, the folks that know how tough life is, not a kid that gets fed cus no one wants him to cry
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 3:21am On Jan 07, 2014
majour: Dude open ur eyes men, a back drop is more effective than a 5 knuckle shuffle, that move is lame, and u said it urself, Cena is where he is today because he sells merchandise, its business for Christ sake, they wanna make money, he is champion not because he deserves it but because he sels more, randy is working his a$$ off that's why he is loved by the older folks, the folks that know how tough life is, not a kid that gets fed cus no one wants him to cry
hahahahahahahaha @ no one wants him to cry........mark henry doesn't work his ass off aye??,big show doesn't ?? Cmpunk doesn't??,y2j doesn't....cena has been the face for like 10 years,heading to be the BEST WWE CHAMP OF ALL TIME,biggest crowd response....why would someone who works his ass off need tripple H . To win a title ,cena shows commitment,zeal and is very hard working ,go check raw's rating when his out injured cheesycheesy basketball,baseball gets higher like you said its about entertainment and cena is the surest BET.....so much for older folks
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 6:07am On Jan 07, 2014
I think i'm loving this argument..Lets see who wins
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: hahahahahahahaha @ no one wants him to cry........mark henry doesn't work his ass off aye??,big show doesn't ?? Cmpunk doesn't??,y2j doesn't....cena has been the face for like 10 years,heading to be the BEST WWE CHAMP OF ALL TIME,biggest crowd response....why would someone who works his ass off need tripple H . To win a title ,cena shows commitment,zeal and is very hard working ,go check raw's rating when his out injured cheesycheesy basketball,baseball gets higher like you said its about entertainment and cena is the surest BET.....so much for older folks
Its show biz bro and u seems not to grasp my point, if the crowd wants u, dey get u, the crowd wants cena,well the kids, which make almost 80% of the fans, go to cena fan base and see its kids that shout cena cena well that's that, for the greatest wwe champion ever, Lols that's a joke, he is not in the 1st 10 self, hehehehe, u know little abt wrestling history o to say such bs, peace, gay a$$ cena fan
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nedu2000(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
The WWE announced on sunday dat der'll be a major press conference on wednesday,now d men in the conference room included: vince,3H,stone cold & john cena(),my question is 'Why john cena'?isn't randy orton d face of d WWE?he beat cena in TLC!! ,we all know cena'll beat randy in d rematch & face brock lesnar#pathetic
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: you call the 'five knuckle shuffle dumb?? CENA is more than an in-ring wrestler!!!he is THE CENTRE of sports entertainment(wwe),the business moves around him....rand is only getting compesated cause of his family line...For the koffi kingstons' trouble in paradise,I've seen worse moves...take the peoples elbow or broski kick as examples #annoying
santino's COBRA charming is the worst I've ever seen
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2014
majour: Its show biz bro and u seems not to grasp my point, if the crowd wants u, dey get u, the crowd wants cena,well the kids, which make almost 80% of the fans, go to cena fan base and see its kids that shout cena cena well that's that, for the greatest wwe champion ever, Lols that's a joke, he is not in the 1st 10 self, hehehehe, u know little abt wrestling history o to say such bs, peace, gay a$$ cena fan
hahahaha cena has a record 11 WWE championships...he's held the title over 1,100 days ...your randy is still struggling with 518....I stand to be corrected the only ones above him I think are hulk hugan,bob bucklund and bruno samartino.......I'm not gay broo tonguetonguetongue and fu99k I missed raw last night,did you watch it
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2014
nedu2000: The WWE announced on sunday dat der'll be a major press conference on wednesday,now d men in the conference room included: vince,3H,stone cold & john cena(),my question is 'Why john cena'?isn't randy orton d face of d WWE?he beat cena in TLC!! ,we all know cena'll beat randy in d rematch & face brock lesnar#pathetic
Good observation, but guess what. cena is there to rep the kids, so there u have it
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Jregz:
santino's COBRA charming is the worst I've ever seen
LoL
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: hahahaha cena has a record 11 WWE championships...he's held the title over 1,100 days ...your randy is still struggling with 518....I stand to be corrected the only ones above him I think are hulk hugan,bob bucklund and bruno samartino.......I'm not gay broo tonguetonguetongue and fu99k I missed raw last night,did you watch it
Even the greatest wwe wrestler of all time head the wwe championship a mere 6times, go check SCSA record, its not by championships, and 3H is 13times, rick flair leads them all
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2014
majour: Even the greatest wwe wrestler of all time head the wwe championship a mere 6times, go check SCSA record, its not by championships, and 3H is 13times, rick flair leads them all
I was talking longest wwe reigns and sure I'm optimistic cena is gonna break rick flairs record.....so did you watch raw last night??
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: I was talking longest wwe reigns and sure I'm optimistic cena is gonna break rick flairs record.....so did you watch raw last night??
Nickz i'm opening a thread for Wrestling..What say you?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Elli-dude:
Nickz i'm opening a thread for Wrestling..What say you?
so long as majour and nedu 2000 are in....I'm game gringrin .......can't sit and watch them mock my champ!! #go ahead bro!
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: so long as majour and nedu 2000 are in....I'm game gringrin .......can't sit and watch them mock my champ!! #go ahead bro!
Lets hear from them before i commence..Majour and Nedu do you second this opinion?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nedu2000(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: hahahaha cena has a record 11 WWE championships...he's held the title over 1,100 days ...your randy is still struggling with 518....I stand to be corrected the only ones above him I think are hulk hugan,bob bucklund and bruno samartino.......I'm not gay broo tonguetonguetongue and fu99k I missed raw last night,did you watch it
roman reigns/cm punk was d star match,it was great,roman reigns is a future wwe/world champion,he proved he's d strongest member of the shield.....reigns pinned punk
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nedu2000(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2014
nickz: so long as majour and nedu 2000 are in....I'm game gringrin .......can't sit and watch them mock my champ!! #go ahead bro!
cena was probably chosen as the real face of d WWE 'cos he simply doesn't keep tattoos!! unlike CM punk/randy orton,the Cena persona could easily 'ave been embellished in Punk,come to think of it,CM punk is a better orator with a mic in his hand than john Cena,CM punk is more talented,CM punk's matches r never boring ,I don't know why AA is portrayed to look so effective,checkout d way cena was made to defeat alberto del rio with an injured arm,that match pain me И̣̣̣̥o b small,lolsss
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2014
nedu2000: roman reigns/cm punk was d star match,it was great,roman reigns is a future wwe/world champion,he proved he's d strongest member of the shield.....reigns pinned punk
damm!!sure he is ...gonna watch the replay abu dhabi sport 6 ...friend said its OLD school raw....and daniel bryan and his family lost!!.....gonna look it up in the wwe website now !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: 'I Never Said I Will Make N25 Million In 2 Weeks' / Private Photos Of Cynthia The Most Beautiful Girl In UNIBEN Leaked Online [PHOTO / Charlyboy Unveils Placards For Occupy NASS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.