Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] (12675 Views)

Jude Okoye On Dinner Date With Family (photos) / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money & Family (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
ib_bryte: orton xo cool

His father nd grandfather were wrestlerz tho
lol there are obviously others
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nedu2000(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Randy orton is gonna 'ave a tough 2014,brock lesnar is back and wants that title plus batista returns in less than 3weeks 4rm now,it'll be a miracle if he remains champion by wrestlemania. sad

#teamRANDY
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
nedu2000: Randy orton is gonna 'ave a tough 2014,brock lesnar is back and wants that title plus batista returns in less than 3weeks 4rm now,it'll be a miracle if he remains champion by wrestlemania. sad

#teamRANDY
I reallly want to see a baptista vs lesnar match-up @wrestlemania
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
nickz: I reallly want to see a baptista vs lesnar match-up @wrestlemania
Batista vs Cena, pay back is a b1tch

Who would taker opponent be

To have a five star match

legend vs legend

1. taker vs Stone cold Steve Austin 2. Taker vs the rock
3. Taker vs Goldberg
4. taker vs lesnar

And the dream of every WWE fans.....
5. Taker vs Sting

well this are the people to me that would push taker to the limit, no one in the rooster ryt now stands a chance

WRESTLEMANIA 30 showcase of the IMMORTALS
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nedu2000(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
@majour I feel bringing back old stars to always headline wrestlemania,isn't "best 4 business",there shld be a mix like orton/the rock,cena/undertaker,orton/shawn michaels
etc,players like dolph ziggler,mchenry,roman reigns shld be elevated
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wow!! We've got deep wrestling fans here..I'm even confused..
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
nedu2000: @majour I feel bringing back old stars to headline wrestlemania,isn't "best 4 business",there shld be a mix like orton/the rock,cena/undertaker etc,players like dolph ziggler,mchenry,roman reigns shld be elevated
I feel u brother, but this is business, wrestlemania is the grandest stage of them all, so you bring ur best to sell, right now not much stars in wwe can pull that crowd, promotion of the stars depends on the crowd, if they don't buy ur gimmick ull get hold back.

The reason dey brought rock back and Jericho was for promotion nothing more, they were losing viewers, the PG thing kills business too, characters are limited, cm punk, Bryan, randy, let them explore all their possibility and ull see magic
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nedu2000(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: I feel u brother, but this is business, wrestlemania is the grandest stage of them all, so you bring ur best to sell, right now not much stars in wwe can pull that crowd, promotion of the stars depends on the crowd, if they don't buy ur gimmick ull get hold back.

The reason dey brought rock back and Jericho was for promotion nothing more, they were losing viewers, the PG thing kills business too, characters are limited, cm punk, Bryan, randy, let them explore all their possibility and ull see magic
‎​yes ur right,the PG unlike d attitude era in d mid '90s,d wrestlers r made to look 'weak',even mac henry....who dressed up as santa claus during the xmas edition of raw,twas disappointing
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
nedu2000: ‎​yes ur right,the PG unlike d attitude era in d mid '90s,d wrestlers r made to look 'weak',even mac henry....who dressed up as santa claus during the xmas edition of raw,twas disappointing
Indeed it was, the attitude era was an era nicknamed NO HOLDS BARED, anything goes and went, Hehehe
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by lilTunechi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
He now acts movies..I watched on yesterday..Forgotten its name sha..[/quote] Is it 12 rounds reloaded? Where he would be told to do stuffs n shiit for 12 rounds in order to save his wife?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
lilTunechi: He now acts movies..I watched on yesterday..Forgotten its name sha.. Is it 12 rounds reloaded? Where he would be told to do stuffs n shiit for 12 rounds in order to save his wife?
Exactly..I started lately so i couldn't grasp its title.
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by haykins01(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
nickz: ^^^that is the canadian destroyer,the best wrestling move I've seen since I started watching WWE,I've seen him do it from different positions but I can't post the videos.....where is that randy orton fan
I'll try posting other gif pictures of the best of the best wrestling moves RKO aint in my TOP 10
..i dey here o..and i dare say the RK0 remains d best among wrestlers performing currently..Pedigree is fantastic 2,buh Go 2 sleep?i tink i'll pass
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
haykins01: ..i dey here o..and i dare say the RK0 remains d best among wrestlers performing currently..Pedigree is fantastic 2,buh Go 2 sleep?i tink i'll pass
Lol..
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
haykins01: ..i dey here o..and i dare say the RK0 remains d best among wrestlers performing currently..Pedigree is fantastic 2,buh Go 2 sleep?i tink i'll pass
the reason why you think the GTS is in-effective is because cm punks frame size doesn't link up with it ...don't forget to give manuevers like these a thought..
Big Show-Weapon Of Mass Destructiongrin (watch out for mark henry's mouth)

Sheamus-Brogue kick
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
nickz: the reason why you think the GTS is in-effective is because cm punks frame size doesn't link up with it ...don't forget to give manuevers like these a thought..
Big Show-Weapon Of Mass Destructiongrin (watch out for mark henry's mouth)

Sheamus-Brogue kick
You never give up do you?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
You never give up do you?
that's why I'm a member of CENATION...we NEVER GIVE UP and we always RISE ABOVE HATE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by drnairalov: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: One love bro, I second all u said, but to me though the best finisher of all time would be to me, stone cold stunner, that ish makes for a good show of intelligence
hum Goldberg finishin was d ish den
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Madawaki01(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
nickz: that's why I'm a member of CENATION...we NEVER GIVE UP and we always RISE ABOVE HATE tongue tongue tongue

#TeamHustleLoyaltyandRespectangry

1 Like

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Madawaki01(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Still waiting for someone to post a link to a wrestling thread.
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Madawaki01: Still waiting for someone to post a link to a wrestling thread.
Should i start a wrestling thread?
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
drnairalov:
hum Goldberg finishin was d ish den
JACKHAMMER? if I hear big ish, his charisma is what made that move big, ordinarily that move is shit, go watch wrestlemania 18, goldberg vs lesnar with SCST as special refree
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Madawaki01:

#TeamHustleLoyaltyandRespectangry
kids

1 Like

Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by iyatrustee(f): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
I hate randy! angry angry but very happy the animal BATISTA returns to WWE Jan 20th! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hardened WWE fan sotey my 2 yr old son chants Yes yes yes! in the house embarassed embarassed

Big show dressed as a new year baby was disgusting undecided
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nedu2000(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
iyatrustee: I hate randy! angry angry but very happy the animal BATISTA returns to WWE Jan 20th! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hardened WWE fan sotey my 2 yr old son chants Yes yes yes! in the house embarassed embarassed

I've also witnessed the big show cry twice!!!and even slapped by a lady....somefin randy orton can never allow,randy has knockout stephane machon 2x #teamRandy
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by nedu2000(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Randy orton shld be headlining every Pay per view
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by VirgoHillz: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Greetings! To everyone in d house!
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Acidosis(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
iyatrustee: I hate randy! angry angry but very happy the animal BATISTA returns to WWE Jan 20th! cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

iya ni yen cheesy
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
VirgoHillz: Greetings! To everyone in d house!
Greetings sir!!
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2014

I was once a hardened fan also..Some 3yrs ago..Stopped watching it..
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wrestling is not real stop decieving urselves
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by majour(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Wrestling is not real stop decieving urselves
Dude, its entertainment, don't eat ur heart out, so make we no dey watch films cus e no real shia, learner

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

Hope u get the message
Re: Randy Orton And Family [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Wrestling is not real stop decieving urselves
Did you watch ultimate commander's match?

In Nigeria here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: 'I Never Said I Will Make N25 Million In 2 Weeks' / Private Photos Of Cynthia The Most Beautiful Girl In UNIBEN Leaked Online [PHOTO / Charlyboy Unveils Placards For Occupy NASS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.