Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,887 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (303460 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

until they start seeing him as a mumu and they go out there to start shagging the man that treats them like debris. grin

We know women na, their desires have the propensity to change per second, and a man who's not grounded stand the risk of losing himself in their turmoil and could end up chasing his own tail.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Timbuktou:

We know women na, their desires have the propensity to change per second, and a man who's not grounded stand the risk of losing himself in their turmoil and could end up chasing his own tail.

this is why a man shouldn't bother himself too much with their wahala.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Well, this post is old...

I'm currently having problems with my husband. At the moment we're in different countries, I haven't seen him in 8 months, and he barely pays any attention to me. He does send me daily messages, but only in the morning and then he forgets that I exist. He's not romantic, he's never been, but I can't take this lack of attention anymore. I wanna feel loved by my husband, I'm thinking about quitting the relationship...

hmmm

He has never been romantic yet you married him like that,so why the sudden change?
Why are you guys apart?
He sends you daily messages in the morning,what is your own contribution?do you contact him when he doesn't?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Damiso you need to slow down on the exercises,normally 3 times a week for less than an hour is perfect.

You can go for liver or lean meat(steak),you don't just cut out so many things at the same time.Living a healthy life is to keep us healthy and not make us sick.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

i find it very hard to believe.
spin the tale anyhow you want. tell us you once beat up a bus conductor, we won't still believe you. cheesy
i have put your name forward to the united nations to help us solve the middle east crisis once and for all.
all hail queen damiso.......the minister of peace. cool

grin grin grin grin grin

Walahi Coogar, you beat me to it

I honestly wanted to tell Damiso that we are seriously not convinced. Whether she likes it or not, she retains that award cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2015
kimoni watch this,was pleasantly surprised when i saw this online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPLn-YoiD28
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2015
edwife:
kimoni watch this,was pleasantly surprised when i saw this online.

Thanks babes. Will watch later today.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Kimoni:

Thanks babes. Will watch later today.

Okay dear.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sveen: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
edwife:

hmmm

He's never been romantic yet you married him like that,so why the sudden change?
Why are you guys apart?
He sends you daily messages in the morning,what is your own contribution?do you contact him when he doesn't?

Ma'am, since romance section is filled with kids, I figured this is the only place I can get a good advice, thought I'm not married yet.

I have a big problem, and I'm aware of it, but I can't seem to control myself, thereby, losing and breaking up within 3-5 months with my partners(I don't date two peeps at once, I only start a new relationship when the previous had been terminated).

My problem goes thus:

Whenever I decide to be in a relationship, I go for the girls that I love wholeheartedly and I end up making them love me too because I'm lovable.

However, whenever my partner offends me, be it a little or grave offence, I usually prefer not speaking with her for sometimes instead of having a discussion with her to hear her own part of the story. Thence, I'm usually aware that I'm going about it the wrong way but I can't just help it, I prefer it that way.

Even when my partner eventually decides to contact me to discuss with me, I usually avoid her, be it in person or via cell phone.

-This single act had made me lose several partners on the past and my current relationship is on the verge of losing simply because I saw my girl with a guy(though are presume the guy is still wooing her or they are already dating), their posture is seemingly explicable, I needed no soothsayer to tell me that she's got something up her sleeves, it's too glaring. Although, I haven't uttered a word to her since then, even though she didn't see me, she's noticed my attitude towards her and she's also keeping her distance, furthermore, guilt is eating me up, not for abruptly terminating or wanting to terminate it cos I haven't done so yet, but I can see myself doing that before the end of this month.

The fact still remains that I don't want anything to do with her anymore, and the fact also remains that I hate this annoying attitude of mine. I've got a humorous tongue and can make any lady fall, but this attitude is really making me lose several decent girl, cos no girl would wanna marry a guy that is supposedly keeping 'malice'. Atleast that's what I'm gonna call it.

How can I escape this predicament?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by thorpido(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
Ma'am, since romance section is filled with kids, I figured this is the only place I can get a good advice, thought I'm not married yet.

I have a big problem, and I'm aware of it, but I can't seem to control myself, thereby, losing and breaking up within 3-5 months with my partners(I don't date two peeps at once, I only start a new relationship when the previous had been terminated).

My problem goes thus:

Whenever I decide to be in a relationship, I go for the girls that I love wholeheartedly and I end up making them love me too because I'm lovable.

However, whenever my partner offends me, be it a little or grave offence, I usually prefer not speaking with her for sometimes instead of having a discussion with her to hear her own part of the story. Thence, I'm usually aware that I'm going about it the wrong way but I can't just help it, I prefer it that way.

Even when my partner eventually decides to contact me to discuss with me, I usually avoid her, be it in person or via cell phone.

-This single act had made me lose several partners on the past and my current relationship is on the verge of losing simply because I saw my girl with a guy(though are presume the guy is still wooing her or they are already dating), their posture is seemingly explicable, I needed no soothsayer to tell me that she's got something up her sleeves, it's too glaring. Although, I haven't uttered a word to her since then, even though she didn't see me, she's noticed my attitude towards her and she's also keeping her distance, furthermore, guilt is eating me up, not for abruptly terminating or wanting to terminate it cos I haven't done so yet, but I can see myself doing that before the end of this month.

The fact still remains that I don't want anything to do with her anymore, and the fact also remains that I hate this annoying attitude of mine. I've got a humorous tongue and can make any lady fall, but this attitude is really making me lose several decent girl, cos no girl would wanna marry a guy that is supposedly keeping 'malice'. Atleast that's what I'm gonna call it.

How can I escape this predicament?
It's your ego.If i may ask,how old are you?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sveen: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
thorpido:
My ego? Care to expatiate?

My age? I was born in the 90's.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by thorpido(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Well, this post is old...

I'm currently having problems with my husband. At the moment we're in different countries, I haven't seen him in 8 months, and he barely pays any attention to me. He does send me daily messages, but only in the morning and then he forgets that I exist. He's not romantic, he's never been, but I can't take this lack of attention anymore. I wanna feel loved by my husband, I'm thinking about quitting the relationship...
How was it at the beginning?Was it an online relationship?Did you guys have a proper courtship?Do you try to reach him even if he does not reach you again during the day?Do you guys have kids?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
thorpido:

Sveen:

I think men here will be in a better position to advice you but i will try chip in.

I don't really think it is an ego thing,i think more of a trust and communication issues.
It's a good thing you recognise that you are "the problem".

My question is this:Why don't you want to discuss with the ladies?Are you scared of confrontation or your inability to have a normal discussion with them without being physical?

Personally i find this attitude distasteful especially in men.Adults are supposed to sit and talk about their problems,how else will you resolve issues when you don't talk about them?You can't bottle them up for ever,a relationship can only work with communication.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sveen: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
edwife:

I think men here will be in a better position to advice you but i will try chip in.

I don't really think it is an ego thing,i think more of a trust and communication issues.
It's a good thing you recognise that you are "the problem".

My question is this:Why don't you want to discuss with the ladies?Are you scared of confrontation or your inability to have a normal discussion with them without being physical?

Personally i find this attitude distasteful especially in men.Adults are supposed to sit and talk about their problems,how else will you resolve issues when you don't talk about them?You can't bottle them up for ever,a relationship can only work with communication.
Going physical? I've never done that and I never will.

And in as much as I wanna deny it, I think I'll go for the previous.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by thorpido(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
You find it hard to come down to the level of having a discussion with the person(a female)that you feel has done something wrong.I asked for your age because it's common with young male adolescents.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sveen: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
thorpido:
You find it hard to come down to the level of having a discussion with the person(a female)that you feel has done something wrong.I asked for you age because it's common with young male adolescents.
embarassedDude, I'm an adult. Though I have anger issues, but I've never nurtured the though of hitting a lady.

So it's definitely not because I'm scared of hitting her, it's more of the confrontation thingy, and it's not like I'm scared or something, It's something I can't explain.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
Going physical? I've never done that and I never will.

And in as much as I wanna deny it, I think I'll go for the previous.

Okay,so you are scared of confrontations.

What scares you about confronting someone who has wronged you? Do you behave like that with men as well or it's only females?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sveen: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
edwife:

Okay,so you are scared of confrontations.

What scares you about confronting someone who has wronged you? Do you behave like that with men as well or it's only females?
If a male wrong me, I'm gonna beat the hell outta him, except of course for peeps I cannot confront physically. It's only like that with the females, including the one I ain't dating.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
If a male wrong me, I'm gonna beat the hell outta him, except of course for peeps I cannot confront physically. It's only like that with the females, including the one I ain't dating.

You still didn't answer my question.What scares you about confronting a lady who has wronged you?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sveen: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
edwife:

You still didn't answer my question.What scares you about confronting a lady who has wronged you?

I might go verbally abusive, and trust me, I've got a pretty bad tongue.

The girl will definitely break up with me after crying her eyes out. And as for the ones I ain't dating, she definitely wouldn't speak with me till she exit this milky way.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by thorpido(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
embarassedDude, I'm an adult. Though I have anger issues, but I've never nurtured the though of hitting a lady.

So it's definitely not because I'm scared of hitting her, it's more of the confrontation thingy, and it's not like I'm scared or something, It's something I can't explain.
I know you're an adult if you were born in the 90s.I'm not talking about you hitting a lady or fighting either.
I know it's ego.I had a guy on my street while growing up who behaved like you.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
I might go verbally abusive, and trust me, I've got a pretty bad tongue.
The girl will definitely break up with me after crying her eyes out. And as for the ones I ain't dating, she definitely wouldn't speak with me till she exit this milky way.

hmmm verbally abusive.I think it's great you run away from confrontations because if you meet your match,i tell you,you might go physical trust me.

But how long do you usually keep off? A week?a month? After that,what do you do?Do you call them and eventually talk about it or you just move on?

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sveen: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
thorpido:
I know you're an adult if you were born in the 90s.I'm not talking about you hitting a lady or fighting either.
I know it's ego.I had a guy on my street while growing up who behaved like you.
Okay, assuming it's indeed an ego issue, please what's the way out of this characterism.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
edwife:
Damiso you need to slow down on the exercises,normally 3 times a week for less than an hour is perfect.

You can go for liver or lean meat(steak),you don't just cut out so many things at the same time.Living a healthy life is to keep us healthy and not make us sick.

Thank you and Will do edwife.

Yuk I hate liver embarassed will try to reintroduce lean red meat again into my diet.

But I wanted to ask my GP but Make e no be like I dey argue, what of vegans and vegeterians?

I eat a very wide range of vegetables and have at least two helpings of various green veg everyday. I guess that's what Vegeterians do as well having lots of pulses and lentils how do they then cope with their iron levels? I have been researching though and eating lots of Raw green vegetables has been linked to thyroid issues. I know one of the blood tests was to check the thyroid gland.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin

Walahi Coogar, you beat me to it

I honestly wanted to tell Damiso that we are seriously not convinced. Whether she likes it or not, she retains that award cheesy

Both of you are not serious. cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sveen: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
edwife:

hmmm verbally abusive.I think it's great you run away from confrontations because if you meet your match,i tell you,you might go physical trust me.

But how long do you usually keep off? A week?a month? After that,what do you do?Do you call them and eventually talk about it or you just move on?
Like 2-3weeks. And after that, I just call 'em or chat 'em up, and I talk about it; and perhaps if she's got a good explanation, I'll forgive her completely but if otherwise. I eventually would want out of the relationship, just like normal guys do. (I'm presuming I'm not normal).

Apart from relationship stuffs, I seem to get very annoyed at the slightest provocation. I'm even thinking of secluding myself from my folks. I can't help the anger.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
Like 2-3weeks. And after that, I just call 'em or chat 'em up, and I talk about it; and perhaps if she's got a good explanation, I'll forgive her completely but if otherwise. I eventually would want out of the relationship, just like normal guys do. (I'm presuming I'm not normal).

Apart from relationship stuffs, I seem to get very annoyed at the slightest provocation. I'm even thinking of secluding myself from my folks. I can't help the anger.

hmm it's not only anger but trust too.

You need some anger management classes.

Here is a good link to help you with that.Go through it.... http://www.helpguide.org/articles/emotional-health/anger-management.htm

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
damiso:

Thank you and Will do edwife.

Yuk I hate liver embarassed will try to reintroduce lean red meat again into my diet.

But I wanted to ask my GP but Make e no be like I dey argue, what of vegans and vegeterians?

I eat a very wide range of vegetables and have at least two helpings of various green veg everyday. I guess that's what Vegeterians do as well having lots of pulses and lentils how do they then cope with their iron levels? I have been researching though and eating lots of Raw green vegetables has been linked to thyroid issues. I know one of the blood tests was to check the thyroid gland.

Okay dear,please do.
Get well soon. smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sveen: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
edwife:

hmm it's not only anger but trust too.

You need some anger management classes.

Here is a good link to help you with that.Go through it.... http://www.helpguide.org/articles/emotional-health/anger-management.htm
Thanks ma'am. I'm gonna check it out now.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

my neighbours don't mind.....
they like the sound of pounding....it reminds them of konga music. grin

i actually find serena's arms sexy. cheesy

serena williams has muscles. women like that get their hubbies jumped grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by thorpido(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
Okay, assuming it's indeed an ego issue, please what's the way out of this characterism.
Do you like girls?Do you see them as equal human beings as you?Do you think that if you have an issue with a lady and she proves to be the one that is right,would you conceed?
In life,we all need to understand that it is not just about me us(even though you ought to look out for yourself).When you relate with other people,try to understand that they also have their own faults and worries and can make mistakes.If someone offends you,find a way to talk with that person and sort out issues.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Timbuktou:

Well, there's nothing sexier than a floor-mopping, dish-washing man, is there? angry grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

freecocoa:
Never knew there's a pastor in you, keep up the good work.grin

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.