Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Girls night out discussions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (86666 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 04, 2014
I asked my closest friend this question
" if you had an opportunity to do it over ,will you marry this same husband"
She loves her husband greatly and they look good together but her answer was very interesting and had some truths in it.
She said to me without thinking

" Nne you know I love CY with all my heart,that man is good to me but if I had an opportunity now to marry again and he were one of the choices,I wouldn't pick him.
I was thrown aback by that answer
She continued
I don marry am nau,never cheated on him and no plans of doing so ,we have children together and I consider myself happy but if I had another opportunity why will I remarry him ?,I will try someone else and see how that one will be grin grin grin
I thought that answer made great sense
She is not saying her man is bad,she would just like to sample another person for variety if there was an opportunity to stay or pick another.
Would you pick the same spouse if given the choice of him/ her and others

This is supposed to be a fun thread let your hairs down ladies girls night out
Share the stories you tell in the company of the girls
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Then I asked her another question

Ify,if today for some reason you got divorced at this stage of your life ( God forbid) and you wanted to remarry,what type of man will you marry
Without thinking,we both had the same exact answers grin grin grin
Hopefully I will fall in love again she says but Love will be way on the bottom of that list,the man would have to be mega rich
I mean stinkingly rich,the type that money will just be berekete and begging you to spend it
Travel the world,see places,do whatever your heart desires,give to courses dear to your heart,no budgeting

Then we decided yo fantasize and play a little bit,yes I can be silly like that
I asked her what about a younger man
If you were single today ,would you consider a younger man for a mate
She said yes
A younger man,of course less successful in his career,he will have his own apartment or smaller house in a cheaper neighborhood and there will be no mistaking who is boss grin
I thought that was very funny so we let our imaginations run wild
You tell him what to do,he does it,you send him on errands to pick up your laundry and things at the grocery
I said how about accents,perhaps a French accent like them Ivorian of Congolese men,she said yes grin
The less English the sexier
But he must be handy,good at Fixing things around the house the sort of man you would call up if the stink got plugged or the faucet handle came off
And of course he will be gbim gbim where it matters ,she says cheesy
I said well that one shouldn't be compromised,she said lai lai

We had a good laugh

I need your input ladies
If you were to do it over or remarry,will your ideals change

This is a fun thread y'all ,if anyone reads more meaning to it than it really deserves,na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 04, 2014
I heard a funny story about this lady in Abuja that had lost the steam in her bedroom
She was not feeling her husband at all and had tried to revive the romance, whosai
They said try lingerie,she bought lingerie,the man didn't look her side
They said the way to a man's heart is by food,she turned to mama put ,nothing happened after months of trying,she became tired meanwhile body no be wood na
Umu boys no kwa around
So she decided to eat small Ofe Owerre on the outside to keep body and body together grin she found one small side kick for the physical revival she longed for
I don't advocate it o,just re-telling a story
Her friend said" Nne,how do you and That small boy even do sef,I can't imagine myself getting nakid before another man after 14 years of marriage and 3 kids,with all these flabs of fat hanging hia and dia, I will be too self conscious to enjoy the thing "
She said see me nau, am I not fatter than you
Biko my dear o,I don't remove all my clothes nau
Ala a na wi m? ( am I mad)?

The story still makes me laugh whenever I think about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2014
At another girlie gathering,I asked a beloved friend a question
I said my dear,if you found out your husband cheated,what will you do
She said hmm without a doubt,I will do my own
I said eh?
You will cheat kwa
She said gbam! No questions
If he looks me finish and decides to go outside,a man that was my first and the only man I know,I will surely step outside and it won't be with any riff raff
I will make sure the lover big pass my husband in all parameters a man dey tAke big pass im fellow man
Wealth o
Height o
Body build o
Even down yonder
I said Nne I see your points o,na anger tinz
She said hiya
And continued
That way when her husband hears that she cheated too and sees the lucky man,he will know her taste and shake her hands well well

I laff taya

Yes I do have crazy friends
It's all for fun sha

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by taryour(f): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2014
LWKMD.. All this your post go kill person with laugh ooo. It sure is a fun thread and am liking it.

Yes if I where to choose spouse again,I will still choose my man o,reason is cause I might not be this lucky if I choose another man. He just might not make me has happy as I am,he might not fulfil my dreams of a real woman,might not treat me like a queen like am being treated now and finally I just love to have peace and rest of mind and I have that already,its not a perfect relationship am in but its just ok for me.

18 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 04, 2014
taryour: LWKMD.. All this your post go kill person with laugh ooo. It sure is a fun thread and am liking it.

Yes if I where to choose spouse again,I will still choose my man o,reason is cause I might not be this lucky if I choose another man. He just might not make me has happy as I am,he might not fulfil my dreams of a real woman,might not treat me like a queen like am being treated now and finally I just love to have peace and rest of mind and I have that already,its not a perfect relationship am in but its just ok for me.

I know hubby is going to read this(don't let your head swell o)

Censored post
Abeg use another handle knack us better
Left me hear the jokes you make with friends o jare

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Baby mama:

Censored post

I'm telling you.
Taryour, use handle wey hubby no sabi tongue

At post, eyes dey see something o. Temptations every where.
But God pass dem.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Way back in our early years in the USA
When we were drinking garri with love grin
My hubby was doing a fellowship at a hospital and was on call
As we were tangoing on the bed or was it couch,his beeper went off,some of you may not know what beepers are,that was before you were born grin
Anyway when the beeper beeped,as was expected the potato stopped to potate grin grin ( sorry yuzedo) he quickly dressed up and left promising to return ASAP
I remained in that love atmosphere waiting for bobo to return
I was just listening to the love tunes from the CD player and waiting for my lover ,you could cut my love with a steak knife as I waited for Okonkwo to come home and finish what he started then all of a sudden the door bell rang
I jumped up in joy,eyes dimmed and ready to tackle this Igbo man
I got up,walked to the door of our small two BR apartment and without asking who it was,I opened the door
And lo and behold there was our associate pastor from Church shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chei!
Double Chei!
I wanted to just die
It would have been better if I just quenched grin
Na so man of God see my nakidness
The kain shame wey catch me eh
Jehovah!
He apologized and left
I began to imagine what he could be thinking whenever he saw me in church
My oga tease me taya that period
He will go work and return and ask me,so how many men of God came by today grin grin

40 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by taryour(f): 5:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Baby mama:

Censored post

Am being very very real, trust me. We do have our issues which is very very normal. I sure wunt put all the details here, its a very normal thing that comes up in all marriages,it still doesn't mean I will choose another man over him. God has created him as he,which is why I adore him, and I don't think God created any 2 men with the same qualities which is the major reason I wunt trade my man for anything.

Yes he doesn't have 100percent qualities of all I want in a man but no man is made perfect,its been over 8years now and have been doing great with the 99percent qualities he has.

Create another handle, naaaaa it still remains taryour o,whatever I post be it good or bad its going to be with taryour.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls night out discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 5:35am On Jan 04, 2014
****peeping behind the fence

******gets a mat to spread

******orders coke and popcorn

Weekend don set for here.

8 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Baby mama: Way back in our early years in the USA
When we were drinking garri with love grin
My hubby was doing a fellowship at a hospital and was on call
As we were tangoing on the bed or was it couch,his beeper went off,some of you may not know what beepers are,that was before you were born grin
Anyway when the beeper beeped,as was expected the potato stopped to potate grin grin ( sorry yuzedo) he quickly dressed up and left promising to return ASAP
I remained in that love atmosphere waiting for bobo to return
I was just listening to the love tunes from the CD player and waiting for my lover ,you could cut my love with a steak knife as I waited for Okonkwo to come home and finish what he started then all of a sudden the door bell rang
I jumped up in joy,eyes dimmed and ready to tackle this Igbo man
I got up,walked to the door of our small two BR apartment and without asking who it was,I opened the door
And lo and behold there was our associate pastor from Church shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chei!
Double Chei!
I wanted to just die
It would have been better if I just quenched grin
Na so man of God see my nakidness
The kain shame wey catch me eh
Jehovah!
He apologized and left
I began to imagine what he could be thinking whenever he saw me in church
My oga tease me taya that period
He will go work and return and ask me,so how many men of God came by today grin grin

Lmao, mama has started again. Following

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 04, 2014
taryour:

Am being very very real, trust me. We do have our issues which is very very normal. I sure wunt put all the details here, its a very normal thing that comes up in all marriages,it still doesn't mean I will choose another man over him. God has created him as he,which is why I adore him, and I don't think God created any 2 men with the same qualities which is the major reason I wunt trade my man for anything.

Yes he doesn't have 100percent qualities of all I want in a man but no man is made perfect,its been over 8years now and have been doing great with the 99percent qualities he has.

Create another handle, naaaaa it still remains taryour o,whatever I post be it good or bad its going to be with taryour.

You no dey crack jokes with friends?
Anyway I do

Another lady that had attempted leaving her husband on several occasions said one day
Wallahi if I knew what I know today and Tunde came near me asking for marriage,I would have shot him down with a rifle
I said Chineke na so e bad reach
She said na so
They are still together sha,managing themselves and working on things

This marriage thing no easy o

Who hasn't been very angry with their husbands sotay you wan show am pepper
I have been there
I can't even remember what he did sef but he got me so mad and I wanted to do something to torture him
I am not mean spirited so no evil thoughts came my way,I love him but I wanted to show him grin grin
Here I was fuming and he didn't even look my way
I looked across the dresser and saw his car keys, looked on the bed and he was still lying there unperturbed I already have his spare with me on my bunch of keys
An idea just came into my head,it was the devil don't blame me
What did I do?
I took the keys ,dropped it in my handbag and drove off to work grin
Kai
After an hour my phone rang,I didn't pick up
It rang 10 times or more I refused to be moved
Then at noon time he appears at my job in a taxi cab to find out if I have his keys grin

Kai
I felt like a witch grin
I apologized and made up for it later on the bed grin
Then he apologized for getting me so angry

Una no get Tory?

7 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 5:51am On Jan 04, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^

Choi. The devil wey hold you that day must be on weed.
He high well well.

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by taryour(f): 6:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Baby mama:

You no dey crack jokes with friends?
Anyway I do

Another lady that had attempted leaving her husband on several occasions said one day
Wallahi if I knew what I know today and Tunde came near me asking for marriage,I would have shot him down with a rifle
I said Chineke na so e bad reach
She said na so
They are still together sha,managing themselves and working on things

This marriage thing no easy o

Who hasn't been very angry with their husbands sotay you wan show am pepper
I have been there
I can't even remember what he did sef but he got me so mad and I wanted to do something to torture him
I am not mean spirited so no evil thoughts came my way,I love him but I wanted to show him grin grin
Here I was fuming and he didn't even look my way
I looked across the dresser and saw his car keys, looked on the bed and he was still lying there unperturbed I already have his spare with me on my bunch of keys
An idea just came into my head,it was the devil don't blame me
What did I do?
I took the keys ,dropped it in my handbag and drove off to work grin
Kai
After an hour my phone rang,I didn't pick up
It rang 10 times or more I refused to be moved
Then at noon time he appears at my job in a taxi cab to find out if I have his keys grin

Kai
I felt like a witch grin
I apologized and made up for it later on the bed grin
Then he apologized for getting me so angry

Una no get Tory?

Of course I crack jokes with friends,we talk about our homes,kids and businesses but trust me I know when to draw the line. Some pour it all out but me I don't pour everything out for reasons best known to me and its safe like that. What you will not eat Do Not Taste it. I don't underestimate how hot a burning fire can get.

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2014
taryour:

Of course I crack jokes with friends,we talk about our homes,kids and businesses but trust me I know when to draw the line. Some pour it all out but me I don't pour everything out for reasons best known to me and its safe like that. What you will not eat Do Not Taste it. I don't underestimate how hot a burning fire can get.

Stop pouring ice water on the thread na
Haba
My husband is not reading mine,even if he were,he knows who he has as a wife
Ok just read and enjoy
I have enough preaching threads, and have written on them this is light humor,as you can see

Soliciting for fun stories abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2014
I loved happy hours with co workers at my old job
I don't drink alcohol which is the main thing at happy hours
I just sip on my coke and eat the appetizers as they come but I enjoy the stories
It's amazing what alcohol can do,it loosens them up and with time people start to spill
They talk about their families,their husbands,their inheritances,ex husbands ,how much they got at divorce
They talk about everything
A lady at work revealed she had a breast implant placed
I had known her about 7 years and I had No clue
I don't check out the brea.sts of my fellow women and I wouldn't notice except if it were something very dramatic and hers didn't look that way
She had lost her hubby and dating a new man and had her boobs done 2 months prior to this outing
After she said that I was forced to look
Sincerely I didn't notice,I couldn't remember what they were like
She said she didn't even have money saved,she paid for them with her credit card and she loved them
They were a C, she said,nothing big but she loved them and seemed pleased with her fuller look

Next day at the office,as I gathered up my stuff to leave for the day,she stopped in front of my office in a tight fitting shirt with the broadest smile and jeans stuck out her chest and said "see"
I saw wow girl,don't you look good
She said yes,I love them,she had a date that night with her man she said, and I was happy for her
I had watched her break down and cry hysterically at work while her husband battled cancer and died so it was nice to see her love and smile again and if the new boo.bs made her happy,she deserved them.
We only live once

Ten years ago I would have condemned people that did cosmetic surgery,I am now older and wiser ,life is too short
If you can afford it ,you want it,go get it
Doesn't hurt anyone

9 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Baby mama, I taught u were fighting somewhere? Abi u don fight finish?

Anywaiz, I come in late
But let me ask pls.
Any remedy for hyperactive child?
I'm practically going crazy!!
Even to type this is wahala.
The latest craze now is my hair.

Since I put to bed, we hv never slept one full night sleep.

Baby mama sorry o!
I dey come.
Re: Girls night out discussions by taryour(f): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Baby mama:

Stop pouring ice water on the thread na
Haba
My husband is not reading mine,even if he were,he knows who he has as a wife
Ok just read and enjoy
I have enough preaching threads, and have written on them this is light humor,as you can see

Soliciting for fun stories abeg

Now you are really cracking me up with laugh, funny enough as much as I would love to put a story up here cause am really enjoying yours, I don't even remember all our girl talks,cause really as soon as I get home or even before I get home I forget everything.

So its not about my hubby getting to read my post or not. Him reading it doesn't change anything.

Ok I wunt post again since I don't have any girls talk/gist to put so I don't derail your thread. Am loving the thread though

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 04, 2014
ypepe: Baby mama, I taught u were fighting somewhere? Abi u don fight finish?

Anywaiz, I come in late
But let me ask pls.
Any remedy for hyperactive child?
I'm practically going crazy!!
Even to type this is wahala.
The latest craze now is my hair.

Since I put to bed, we hv never slept one full night sleep.

Baby mama sorry o!
I dey come.

Me fight?
In this new year?
Tua! grin
Oh so you saw that male witch that was following me around

How old is the child?
What does he/ she do?
So u had a new baby,congrats o

My dear I don't envy you diapering young mothers
I have paid my dues
If they see my legs in a maternity room,they should take my ovaries and Fallopian tubes and keep them
I am done with all that pushing something

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Where is ypepe
Is everything Ok?

Anyway sha while I wait for you
Let me tell another story about the day I almost died in this America from a near fatal crash
You people should join me and thank God o
It would have been a funeral but God said ,baby mama you still have work to do
It wasn't a car accident o
Not Okada
It was a bed accident
Hear the full story
Na so we just dey tango
Killi me ,I killi you grin
What did I hear crack crack crack crackkkkkkkkkk!
By suddenly the wooden frames on our double decker bed had broken,the two box springs underneath the mattress caved in ,the bed dropped,we dropped and then i rolled and almost fell
Honestly I thought there was an earthquake at first
It took a while then it dawned on me that the earthquake started and ended on our bed
Chei
That's the danger of marrying an Orobo
You better have a strong bed,extra strong infact,fortified bed or somebody may die

That was after our last child and I still had the baby weight on
Still a big girl but then I was massive
My oga jokes a lot
One day he look me finish,he said Nne u full ground o
I said yes nau
Do they call me madam for nothing
He said hmm,the one wey concern me be say,you fit suffocate me for bed ,how will you break that kain news to my parents at home
That was a great line and we both laughed heartily
I said well everything you want,I get am double double o
Na double double
Azuka double double o,na double double
Nkiru double double
Na double double
You have two women in one ,what else do you need.

Little did I know our bed will misbehave in that fashion
Barely days after that discussion,our bed collapsed and almost killed me

When we hired a carpenter to repair the bed I was so embarrassed,the man must have figured what happened,I tried to keep a straight face
We eventually threw the bed away and plan to buy a lower bed so at least if it caves it,I won't drop from a height
I won't die before my time in Jesus name

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Girls night out discussions by dayokanu(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2014
I know almost every poster would say they would pick their husbands again and again

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2014
ypepe:
Funny woman!
A lot of pple don't understand u.

Yes o!
I dey crack silly silly jokes with my homies wella.

Infact, I am still surprised that even a conc deeper life member can crack bedroom jokes with me.

I met her when I was pregnant and as d thing no gree me do kpekus, d mistake I made was to tell her I never do for a long time.
Come and c preaching!
And funny enuf its her shop I lv staying at.
Forget church, some peeps r wild.
That lady is wild and d hubby, wilder!

All d styles in dis world. I come de ask her how she sabi no them?

Hahahaha
Na my kind of woman o
I like people who are real
Real people in a real world not pretenders
That I am carrying King James doesn't mean I must do ikwokirikwo missionary style only ,in the dark for that matter
Mba nu nu grin
Not my portion grin

Shebi na one marriage,make the best of it Nne

I don't use the F word ever in life except with my oga for instance
It has some good and desirable effects in the bedroom and I use it freely there
My Bible still dey my side
The bed undefiled kwa

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Maipride(f): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2014
FUN! FUN!! FUN!!!

I am loving this thread.

Spread mats, orders for Kunu and kilishi!
Weekend picnic don start cool

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2014
dayokanu: I know almost every poster would say they would pick their husbands again and again
and again and again. Story Story !!!

Na this kind thread people dey take do Lieing practice . Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Mai pride: FUN! FUN!! FUN!!!

I am loving this thread.

Spread mats, orders for Kunu and kilishi!
Weekend picnic don start cool

Oya add to the thread na
See as I just dey talk like radio without battery
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2014
dayokanu: I know almost every poster would say they would pick their husbands again and again

A church in Boston actually carried out a survey
Totally anonymous questionnaire and the couples were asked to be very open and sincere
It was a marriage enrichment seminar
Over 90% of the men said they would pick their wives again
Only about 30 or 40% of women said the same about their husbands
Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2014
ypepe: Dayo and co, vamoose!

Chai! This woman no go kill moi!

Mine don misbehave tire I called d carpenter(funny enuf na deeper life guy).
I went straight to d point.
First it was kikiri sounds as in when u don dey speed,u go dey hear one kain noise for ur engine.
We still dey manage d thing until one day d inevitable happened!
I scolded him that day no be small.

New bed, new wife and he wan spoil d fun!
He repaired it sha and put some supporting woods under.
No more noise except from d expected zone!

You have experienced a bed accident too
I thought na only me
We just moved into a new house and yet to replace the bedroom set we threw away and Have been sleeping in the guest room
Na so I begin hear sound again
I said hiya,ozo kwa
I said Okonkwo what am I hearing again
He ignored me and kept on
I said biko let us get on The floor o,the kids may hear this moreover this bed will break again and this is the only bed we have left grin grin grin
We quickly hired a handy man last weekend and he brought some wood and fortified the bed well well

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2014
ypepe: U know, I wasn't brought up to use vulgar language but I was friendly with d wild ones.
B4 I knew it, I can confidently discuss about d cores infront of them and I learnt everything I knew about d opposite sex from them.
In school when we were writting exam one time and almost about to finish. We were doing group discussion at a married lady's house. No issue yet.
It later became boring and we started jisting about s*ex.
When we were done, all man retired to their house.
The next day, I went to our friend's house to collect what I forgot there and she wasn't around.
When I saw her in school she said she couldn't sleep trout d night and had to enter early morning motor to where d hubby resides.
According to her, as she entered house, na so she pounced on d poor guy.
When she was done she entered motor again to school.
Weird isn't it?
Three weeks and later, result begin manifest for body.
She no even know say she took in.
2 yrs+ of marriage.

You see?
I like girl talks
You learn a lot and laugh a lot in those discussions
There is a style I taught a friend of mine and till this day she and her hubby named that style my real name
Rofl
Even me and hubby don begin call am my name too

My best friend is crazy
After we read the story that Congolese men are the most endowed men on planet earth,she decided to measure her husband
Who is a real joker himself

I said how
He stands at attention and you brought out a tape measure,she said ozugbo
She measured the length and diameter so she can be sure of what what he is working with and compare him to Congolese men grin
I said he agreed you measure him,she said yes he didn't mind grin
I said how did he come up
She said gbim gbim
He is within normal range
I said good
I thank God for your life
Keep him

She asked me if I will measure,I told her I would love to but I don't have a tape measure grin grin
Hahahaha

ROFL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls night out discussions by eagleeye2: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2014
If I hadn't read your other threads, I would ve been thinking of something else........*runs away*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.