Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (315566 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
armyofone: No chili, this man has been on me...even when i tried to tell him otherwise.
I don't know his problem...named other posters he has issues with and using style and his usual snide remarks.
I had thought it was all a joke too...but he kept yelping and being rudish!

Relax, it's pickabeau we are talking about here. Sometimes his sense of humour is difficult to interpret.
Only Lorreta and Kulyie understands him. Coogar of cos.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
armyofone: Simple question? what simple question did you ask? was the post for you?
It was bellong's and read what she said to my post. You should learn how to communicate with others...Stop seeing everyone one with f as an enemy. As an american, i have enough enemies already and not need one around me.
But you are looking for trouble where there was none.
Henceforth, take your eyes off my post. Bellong and Coogar said something but yours was so snidish and uncalled for. Why calling other posters?

So now you can respond with a measure of civility
I was not looking for any trouble

its not your post anymore woman...once you post,its public

However for a simple response that the cheat was white to annoy you so... speaks volumes undecided

Or did u see anything more than that ?

looking for shadows where none exists...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chillisauce:

Dis babe, you scarce oh. How's our little one doing ?
lol she's fine o growing real fast. grin

Being with her grandma so I could deal with some little issues na why I scarce cheesy

thanks cheesy

by the way this place is getting hot.o girl you get mat grin

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by armyofone(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
I know, Bellong asked a question, i answered but this man was not satisfied.
mtchewwwww, make i go eat my wild salmon fish peri peri
sometime it is so horrible the kind of people that have access to the IE.
He should be shinning my boots men grin

Chillisauce:
Relax, it's pickabeau we are talking about here. Sometimes his sense of humour is difficult to interpret.
Only Lorreta and Kulyie understands him. Coogar of cos.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Boys discussion thread..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
armyofone: I know, Bellong asked a question, i answered but this man was not satisfied.
mtchewwwww, make i go eat my wild salmon fish peri peri
sometime it is so horrible the kind of people that have access to the IE.
He should be shinning my boots men grin

oya pele no vrs.army gehhhhh. Fine girls don't ves tongue grin

you wan spoil your make up because of picka? You no need am joor smiley

picka you too sorry. No ves. "Be the man na"

Oya take kiss kiss

grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
RoyalRoy: Boys discussion thread..
grin

we know joor tongue

mioko fine boy e je o tongue grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kulyie.. i no get wahala...
we appreciate you women... make una appreciate us too
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
kulyie: grin

we know joor tongue

mioko fine boy e je o tongue grin
grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by zyzxx(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
all night long
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: Kulyie.. i no get wahala...
we appreciate you women... make una appreciate us too

of course we appreciate you with the exception of some aniMANs that d n c didn't flush them out . Anyway maja o.shey jeje ko be a good boy abi should I come and rub that your big tummy tongue

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice one..kulyie

This is how it should be...nice one

How is work n family

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: Nice one..kulyie

This is how it should be...nice one

How is work n family
we are all good thanks smiley

eyin boiz film ti pari o.film don finish make una dey go house grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
I hope I didn't cause the yawa here?

Abeg, embrace yourselves....

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2014
-----_------
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2014

The quest by an Assistant Superintendent of Police, ASP, (names withheld) attached to Ilu-Titun, Divisional Headquarters, in Okitipupa council area of Ondo State to satisfy his intimate urge while on duty has allegedly cost him his life.

He reportedly died while having s*x with a woman allegedly laced with the dreaded ‘thunder bolt’ (magun).
The officer, after reporting for duty on the ill-fated day, inspected the officers on duty.

and headed for the residence of the woman he had s*x with which is a walking distance to the police station.

It was gathered that the relationship between the lovers had been on for a long time.

Sunday Vanguard learnt that the police officer, who had no premonition that death was lurking around the corner, walked into the embrace of his lover only to somersault mid way into s*x.

It was gathered that around midnight, the woman raised the alarm, but nobody answered her following which she rushed to the police station to report the case.
He was reportedly rushed to hospital, but died on the way. Sources said some whitish substances foamed from his mouth.

The woman involved, according to police sources, has been arrested and detained.

The image maker of Ondo State Police Command, Wole Ogodo, said he was not aware of the incident.

But a police source in Okitipupa confirmed the incident, saying it was being discussed in hushed voices within the police command in the state.

http://smartloaded.com.ng/police-officer-allegedly-dies-during-sx-session-with-woman-with-magun-in-ondo/

But the question now is how come it is only a woman that can be laced with magun? do you think its proper for people to to still indulge in such practices in this in this new age?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
RoyalRoy:

But the question now is how come it is only a woman that can be laced with magun? do you think its proper for people to to still indulge in such practices in this in this new age?
so you don't know many nigerian dudes are still primitive grin

they want to be Yashin tayo, tola, Kelechi, chinwe, lola, kemi, abigail Deborah etc but they don't want to be cheated on cheesy grin
is unfortunate the woman doesn't know the antidote for magun grin

anyway no be from my mouth them go hear that one.very simple and cheap grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
kulyie: so you don't know many nigerian dudes are still primitive grin

they want to be Yashin tayo, tola, Kelechi, chinwe, lola, kemi, abigail Deborah etc but they don't want to be cheated on cheesy grin
is unfortunate the woman doesn't know the antidote for magun grin

anyway no be from my mouth them go hear that one.very simple and cheap grin

According to what I saw in a movie years ago, the victim should urinate and drink his urine..... cheesy grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
bellong:

According to what I saw in a movie years ago, the victim should urinate and drink his urine..... cheesy grin
I nor know o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

na me you wan dey wine abi grin cheesy

ok here's how to use the antidote smiley

you hearing norin wink grin tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
kulyie: I nor know o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

na me you wan dey wine abi grin cheesy

ok here's how to use the antidote smiley
you hearing norin wink grin tongue

cheesy cheesy grin

Its only needed by those concerned tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
bellong:

cheesy cheesy grin

Its only needed by those concerned tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 1:26am On Jul 21, 2014
kulyie: grin grin grin grin

Talk Joor

Am listening!!!

Lol
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2014
I think its only Lagos, abuja, PH, Cali, warri, ibadan (not an exhaustive list tho) that habe the cosmopolitan touch witht heir residents having some level of exposure.....I visited Ekiti last year , work took me there, and I felt like I was on the set of Tunde Kelani's saworoide or Femi Lasode's epic movie 'Sango'. And lots of them were openly greeting each other with ifa and orisa and things like that.....something you hardly see in Lagos. It dawned on me that christainity and islam aren't really as pronounced in those parts as we in lagos would think......so I totally believe the posibility of someone lacing his wife with magun in a place like ondo.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2014
kulyie: lol she's fine o growing real fast. grin

Being with her grandma so I could deal with some little issues na why I scarce cheesy

thanks cheesy

by the way this place is getting hot.o girl you get mat grin

Where is Jydo? Has she not returned since the "attack".

One thing I appreciated about Ewuro1 was that she absolutely got that in a public forum like NL, one could not be prescriptive. I particularly liked the fact that she got that as a woman.

Kuylie,

Once again you present a picture that is at odds with the story you are telling. Either that child is not yours, or you are not being honest about the background story you are presenting to readers here.

Either way it's a bit creepy.

TV

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by baby124: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
bodashee: I think its only Lagos, abuja, PH, Cali, warri, ibadan (not an exhaustive list tho) that habe the cosmopolitan touch witht heir residents having some level of exposure.....I visited Ekiti last year , work took me there, and I felt like I was on the set of Tunde Kelani's saworoide or Femi Lasode's epic movie 'Sango'. And lots of them were openly greeting each other with ifa and orisa and things like that.....something you hardly see in Lagos. It dawned on me that christainity and islam aren't really as pronounced in those parts as we in lagos would think......so I totally believe the posibility of someone lacing his wife with magun in a place like ondo.
Lol. Interesting. The thing is a majority of people closer to their roots see Christianity and Islam as just another religion to worship God. It's not so easy to separate them from what they have been brought up with. Most who are in Lagos probably try to fit in with their present reality. It is when they experience little issues you see them go back to what they know. Speaking of magun, I heard of this tesho. Anyone knows how it works.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm vexed.....everyone was present when Royal Roy proposed marriage to me on this thread! And I told u dude, ur proposal isn't complete without a bowl of peppersoup. How hard can it be to get one bowl of peppersoup. I've been waiting since last year. #sonotgentlemanly#
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
bodashee: I'm vexed.....everyone was present when Royal Roy proposed marriage to me on this thread! And I told u dude, ur proposal isn't complete without a bowl of peppersoup. How hard can it be to get one bowl of peppersoup. I've been waiting since last year. #sonotgentlemanly#

Babe!!!!

I tried my best you know embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But you know its raining in Nigeria sat the moment. .all the fish had been washed away by flood. cry cry

Waiting for end of rainy season so I can bring you all of the fish supply for a year.

It won't be long baby cool cool cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by sucess001(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
kulyie: shocked

sup moi dearie...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
bodashee: I think its only Lagos, abuja, PH, Cali, warri, ibadan (not an exhaustive list tho) that habe the cosmopolitan touch witht heir residents having some level of exposure.....I visited Ekiti last year , work took me there, and I felt like I was on the set of Tunde Kelani's saworoide or Femi Lasode's epic movie 'Sango'. And lots of them were openly greeting each other with ifa and orisa and things like that.....something you hardly see in Lagos. It dawned on me that christainity and islam aren't really as pronounced in those parts as we in lagos would think......so I totally believe the posibility of someone lacing his wife with magun in a place like ondo.

What part of Ekiti did you visit that you experienced this?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Babe!!!!
I tried my best you know embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But you know its raining in Nigeria sat the moment. .all the fish had been washed away by flood. cry cry
Waiting for end of rainy season so I can bring you all of the fish supply for a year.
It won't be long baby cool cool cool

Hnmmmm will be thinking about accepting the fish when you do bring it. In the meantime......make arrangements for good dinnerware and cutlery, my heart can be broken even by such little things.

bellong:
What part of Ekiti did you visit that you experienced this?

I went to a place called Usi ekiti, near somewhere called iddo.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
bodashee:
I went to a place called Usi ekiti, near somewhere called iddo.

I know Usi, it is the home town of Borisade Babalola (former minister of education and aviation). However, the place is not as bad as you portrayed it by saying they flaunt 'orisa' and 'ifa' with greetings on the street.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.