Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (303104 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
bellong:
I know Usi, it is the home town of Borisade Babalola (former minister of education and aviation). However, the place is not as bad as you portrayed it by saying they flaunt 'orisa' and 'ifa' with greetings on the street.

I don't exaggerate about things. This is what I saw with my beautifully sexy eyes. However, I will appreciate it if we do not have to go back and forth about something like this. #nuffsaid#
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Talk Joor

Am listening!!!

Lol
what do you want to listen to? smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chillisauce: Coogar in the west and Coogar in Nigeria won't be the same.
Coogar in the west will be well behaved while
Coogar in intu azala will be like tonychrisptopher. tongue

coogar is the same everywhere. the libido level is the same home & abroad. i dunno where you are getting this from.

People cheat everywhere . Fact! but naija own na die. When they see woman, their ears go stand like electric pole. grin .
Salivating everywhere. Is it not same nairaland some folks here dey salivate on breastfeeding mothers.

breast-feeding mothers?
who's salivating on such grotesque imagery? when men complain, they want women to tuck
their milk factory out of sight, not because it gets them hard. breast feeding mother? i would rather watch a paint dry.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yes what Chillisauce said is true. Go through the thread of where one perv was winning about how a woman breastfeeding her baby was making his body do some how. You sef go read am na.he was even saying he is a human being with hormones afterall so yes some men's something start working when they see another woman breast feeding her baby till them Efemena_xy and co told him to listen to what the pastor is preaching and face front instead of looking at brez
coogar:

coogar is the same everywhere. the libido level is the same home & abroad. i dunno where you are getting this from.

breast-feeding mothers?
who's salivating on such grotesque imagery? when men complain, they want women to tuck
their milk factory out of sight, not because it gets them hard. breast feeding mother? i would rather watch a paint dry.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: Ues what Chillisauce said is true. Go through the thread of where one perv was winning about how a woman breastfeeding her baby was making his body do some how. You sef go read am na.je was even saying he is a human being with hormones afterall so yes some men's something start working when they see another woman breast feeding her baby till them Efemena_xy and co told him to listen to what the pastor is preaching and face front instead of looking at brez

he was irritated & embarrassed, not excited!

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

he was irritated & embarrassed, not excited!
lmao irritated and embarrassed indeed.dey there dey delude yourself. The boy lost concentration of what pastor was preaching and ogling after the woman's brez. I had to give him picture of breast feeding moms so he will satisfy his desires including vaseline crew wey no dey take eye see brez including that of an old woman.who know whether e piss for body sef
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: lmao irritated and embarrassed indeed.dey there dey delude yourself. The boy lost concentration of what pastor was preaching and ogling after the woman's brez. I had to give him picture of breast feeding moms so he will satisfy his desires including vaseline crew wey no dey take eye see brez including that of an old woman.who know whether e piss for body sef

why would any respectable mother bring out her breäst in a church to feed her baby? couldn't she have stepped out? some naija women lack home training. i doubt she has a husband - no husband would put up with his wife displaying her wares for all eyes to see.

#gross
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

why would any respectable mother bring out her breäst in a church to feed her baby? couldn't she have stepped out? some naija women lack home training. i doubt she has a husband - no husband would put up with his wife displaying her wares for all eyes to see.

#gross
so because one agbaya man cannot control his tail she has to look for somewhere to brezfeed her baby and distract other worshippers.are you considerate at all.so if the baby wants to be brrast fed 5times while service is going on she will be standing up repeatedly?

Wetin consain me anywhere pikin cry bring out the thing and feed the baby
so make pikin no chop because of one lustful man.if e taya no be usher go tell am make e change seat for church smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
By the way when men bring out their kini and urinate on the streets do the women feel irritated and embarrassed. Even in the presence of children
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: so because one agbaya man cannot control his tail she has to look for somewhere to brezfeed her baby and distract other worshippers.are you considerate at all.so if the baby wants to be brrast fed 5times while service is going on she will be standing up repeatedly?

it's called decency!
that part of her body should be kept away from the public eye regardless of her baby's hunger. if she wanted to pee, would she pee in the church too just because she doesn't want to distract other members of the congregation. i repeat, naija women should learn etiquette & how to carry themselves in public.

a smart responsible mother would have expressed her breastmïlk in a bottle since she knew she was going to church & the baby might want to be fed. why didn't she do that? the intelligence of a woman is her ability to think & plan ahead, not the weight or the number of veins on her breaśts

Wetin consain me anywhere pikin cry bring out the thing and feed the baby
so make pikin no chop because of one lustful man.if e taya no be usher go tell am make e change seat for church smiley

who said the child should not eat? she should go to the car park & feed her baby till the cows come home. what is irresponsible is chucking her bòobs out in the presence of everyone. is she the first woman to have a baby?

arrant nonsense!

kulyie: By the way when men bring out their kini and urinate on the streets do the women feel irritated and embarrassed. Even in the presence of children

yes, they bring it out while everyone is seated in the church. i am sure such happens in your church!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tales by moonlight. Excuses upon excuses.i suppose you are intelligent enough to know that not every baby liles been fed with feeding bottle in which breast milk has been sucked into. Even babies have preferences. Some are cool with their moms giving them their milk from feeding bottle while some don't like the idea. Whether she is tje first or last to have a baby is not important what is important is that the baby is hungry and has to eat.it is th man who should excuse himself and find another place to sit down in church. Moreso if you are actually concentrating on what pastor is preaching you won't even notice the breastfeeding mom beside you, you will be in the spirit

meanwhile no.men don't bring out their kini in our church.basic common sense should tell a man to go to the toilet when nature valls
coogar:

it's called decency!
that part of her body should be kept away from the public eye regardless of her baby's hunger. if she wanted to pee, would she pee in the church too just because she doesn't want to distract other members of the congregation. i repeat, naija women should learn etiquette & how to carry themselves in public.

a smart responsible mother would have expressed her breastmïlk in a bottle since she knew she was going to church & the baby might want to be fed. why didn't she do that? the intelligence of a woman is her ability to think & plan ahead, not the weight or the number of veins on her breaśts

who said the child should not eat? she should go to the car park & feed her baby till the cows come home. what is irresponsible is chucking her bòobs out in the presence of everyone. is she the first woman to have a baby?

arrant nonsense!

yes, they bring it out while everyone is seated in the church. i am sure such happens in your church!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: Tales by moonlight. Excuses upon excuses.i suppose you are intelligent enough to know that not every baby liles been fed with feeding bottle in which breast milk has been sucked into. Even babies have preferences. Some are cool with their moms giving them their milk from feeding bottle while some don't like the idea.

she should train her baby or better still, avoid the church altogether. shoving out her böobs in church is a big distraction. baby crying in the church sef is a distraction. such women should be kept away from church.

Whether she is tje first or last to have a baby is not important what is important is that the baby is hungry and has to eat.it is th man who should excuse himself and find another place to sit down in church. Moreso if you are actually concentrating on what pastor is preaching you won't even notice the breastfeeding mom beside you, you will be in the spirit

yes, you will!
if it's obvious she's doing it to get the attention of the men around her, they would notice. who brings out her brêast in public? so when you have your baby too, your breäst would become a national monument people glare at?

meanwhile no.men don't bring out their kini in our church.basic common sense should tell a man to go to the toilet when nature valls

exactly!
same logic applies - basic common sense should tell any responsible woman to go outside to feed her baby where she cannot distract the others from listening to the sermon.

it seems the men in your church use common sense, i can't say the same of the women since böob display is part of the activities that must happen during praise & worship.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
She should train her baby because of what. For crying out loud that infant is still a toddler and hasn't gotten to the stage of training. A man should be able to sit in church amd discipline himself and face what he went to church to do by facing front even if the woman brought out her 2 breasts while service is going on. Meanwhile what concerns him with her exposed breasts.he wan follow pikin drink milk abi he wan handle with the breasts.abeg jare.moreso when you feel like urinating is different from when an infant needs food.
coogar:

she should train her baby or better still, avoid the church altogether. shoving out her böobs in church is a big distraction. baby crying in the church sef is a distraction. such women should be kept away from church.

yes, you will!
if it's obvious she's doing it to get the attention of the men around her, they would notice. who brings out her brêast in public? so when you have your baby too, your breäst would become a national monument people glare at?

exactly!
same logic applies - basic common sense should tell any responsible woman to go outside to feed her baby where she cannot distract the others from listening to the sermon.

it seems the men in your church use common sense, i can't say the same of the women since böob display is part of the activities that must happen during praise & worship.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: She should train her baby because of what. For crying out loud that infant is still a toddler and hasn't gotten to the stage of training. A man should be able to sit in church amd discipline himself and face what he went to church to do by facing front even if the woman brought out her 2 breasts while service is going on.

then she should stay at home....
the house of God isn't where bréast exposure should be tolerated. just because God isn't present does not mean irresponsible women should take Him for granted. would she expose her yeye brëast in a bank or a magistrate court while a case is being tried?

Meanwhile what concerns him with her exposed breasts.he wan follow pikin drink milk abi he wan handle with the breasts.abeg jare.moreso when you feel like urinating is different from when an infant needs food.

you don't get it.....
when you have your babies, bring out your breâsts at every opportunity in church. surely, one day soon a thunder will strike & fry your eggs like popcorn. cheesy grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Then as for saying such women should be kept away from church.is church the pastors house or hotel suite that she should be kept away
it is a PUBLIC PLACE where all amd sundry are welcome. Whether they wear mini skirt or all thos show me your breasts tops cossy usually wears, it isfor everybody moreover jesus did not come for the self righteous, he came for the singers . like jesus said a healthy person has no need for a doctor so does a self righteous person like you.

You are even lucky it was in church what if it was in a bank or brt bus nko?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

then she should stay at home....
the house of God isn't where bréast exposure should be tolerated. just because God isn't present does not mean irresponsible women should take Him for granted. would she expose her yeye brëast in a bank or a magistrate court while a case is being tried? Abegiiii make I hear word.she should stay at home because she has a baby? Is she a leprous patient? Even if it is in court while a trial is going on the judge will understand

you don't get it.....
when you have your babies, bring out your breâsts at every opportunity in church. surely, one day soon a thunder will strike & fry your eggs like popcorn. cheesy grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie kulyie cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
but Kulyie what would happen if a woman packages her stuff wella and feeds her baby or if she can't she goes somewhere a bit more discreet?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
BoboYekini: kulyie kulyie cheesy
bobo yeki cheesy

the name sake of our former house boy.such a friendly teen cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
An0nimus: but Kulyie what would happen if a woman packages her stuff wella and feeds her baby or if she can't she goes somewhere a bit more discreet?
she feels like ni cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: bobo yeki cheesy

the name sake of our former house boy.such a friendly teen cheesy
cheesy baby girl, kilon poppin nau. I dey feel u o
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: Then as for saying such women should be kept away from church.is church the pastors house or hotel suite that she should be kept away
it is a PUBLIC PLACE where all amd sundry are welcome. Whether they wear mini skirt or all thos show me your breasts tops cossy usually wears, it isfor everybody moreover jesus did not come for the self righteous, he came for the singers . like jesus said a healthy person has no need for a doctor so does a self righteous person like you.

You are even lucky it was in church what if it was in a bank or brt bus nko?

i would slap her bòobs so hard, they would fall off her chest. scoop out what on a bus? she dey craze?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

i would slap her bòobs so hard, they would fall off her chest. scoop out what on a bus? she dey craze?

*falls off bench* gringringrin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

lmao grin Croogar o.you will not kill me grin

why you dey take the matter personal. Why you dey drink panadol for another woman headache. grin

anyway word of sisterly advice no go attempt that kain thing wey you talk o.them fit lynch you for that or mistake you to be a r@peest grin

what if the woman shouts at you that you are harassing her sekzually how you wan clear yourself grin
the woman fit turn table on top your head o

w
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy baby girl, kilon poppin nau. I dey feel u o
haaaa ma feel mi o shocked grin

this is fasting season cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: lmao grin Croogar o.you will not kill me grin why you dey take the matter personal. Why you dey drink panadol for another woman headache. grin

cos i have a right to choose what i want to see on a public bus. if a man brings out his willy on a bus too, he might slap him.

anyway word of sisterly advice no go attempt that kain thing wey you talk o.them fit lynch you for that or mistake you to be a r@peest grin

lynch who?
just because people don't talk doesn't mean they prefer watching women scoop out their böobs in public to feed a baby. many women can't stand the idea.

what if the woman shouts at you that you are harassing her sekzually how you wan clear yourself grin the woman fit turn table on top your head o

harassing her sëxually? was it me that brought out her böobs? she's the one likely to get arrested for sêxually harassing me or indecent exposure in public.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
coogar:

I still sat beside one of them yesterday in a bus. It was annoying.
Although you can't control where a baby gets hungry and starts crying.....but there are shawls or small blankets for that. The mom puts it over her shoulder to cover the head of the baby and her boobs. Its much more decent than just leaving the jugs in public glare.

Btw coogar you must have come across quite a lot of boobs o, for you to know boobs have veins......cuz me I never did until a month ago. No kidding

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
The bus is not your sitting room where you dictate the way and manner anyone should behave.she did not bring out her brrz in your house to brezfeed her baby. Its when shedoes that you can complain of harassment. Bus is a public place. Its not even your car grin
coogar:

cos i have a right to choose what i want to see on a public bus. if a man brings out his willy on a bus too, he might slap him.

lynch who?
just because people don't talk doesn't mean they prefer watching women scoop out their böobs in public to feed a baby. many women can't stand the idea.

harassing her sëxually? was it me that brought out her böobs? she's the one likely to get arrested for sêxually harassing me or indecent exposure in public.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
And by the way Croogar you must also realise that as our faces are different our behaviors and ways of handling matters are different. All women cannot cover their brez when breast feeding their babies . Some can and some others don't care.if you like look taya, pata pata you willgo and buy vaseline nd help yourself w@NC lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by sucess001(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
kulyie: angry

baby where re youuuuuu
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
bodashee:
I still sat beside one of them yesterday in a bus. It was annoying.
Although you can't control where a baby gets hungry and starts crying.....but there are shawls or small blankets for that. The mom puts it over her shoulder to cover the head of the baby and her boobs. Its much more decent than just leaving the jugs in public glare.

i can appreciate if a nursing mother makes the effort to cover up. like turning away from the public glare & stuff........but some women are so irresponsible, they leave the entire jugs dangling like a grandfather clock.

Btw coogar you must have come across quite a lot of boobs o, for you to know boobs have veins......cuz me I never did until a month ago. No kidding

you never knew böobs had veins till a month ago? cheesy cheesy welcome back from wherever you have been. wink

kulyie: The bus is not your sitting room where you dictate the way and manner anyone should behave.she did not bring out her brrz in your house to brezfeed her baby. Its when shedoes that you can complain of harassment. Bus is a public place. Its not even your car grin

by the same token, the bus is not her bathroom where she can unleash her jugs & harass innocent eyes of mine. people are expected to conduct themselves decently in public. the bus isn't a place for such irresponsibility.

kulyie: And by the way Croogar you must also realise that as our faces are different our behaviors and ways of handling matters are different. All women cannot cover their brez when breast feeding their babies . Some can and some others don't care.if you like look taya, pata pata you willgo and buy vaseline nd help yourself w@NC lipsrsealed

such irresponsibility shouldn't be tolerated. just because some women don't have the decorum to cover up is no excuse. start an NGO to educate women to cover up when feeding their kids. you would be doing the society a lot of good if you can start that!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
coogar:
you never knew böobs had veins till a month ago? cheesy cheesy welcome back from wherever you have been. wink
I nor gree o. U still have some explaining to do, because I lived in a female hostel in my last year of school.....exposed to boobs of all shapes and sizes so much it was nauseating.....and I still did not know about veins till last month. U never explain urself finish o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.