Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304886 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
ROFL

Peckham correspondent naijababe

una aproko for gist ehn no get part 2. Where's Idowu?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
salsera:
ROFL

Peckham correspondent naijababe

una aproko for gist ehn no get part 2. Where's Idowu?

Naijababe shall not live by NL amebo alone grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mbulela: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
naijababe:

Naijababe shall not live by NL amebo alone grin
D woman gist don make the rounds severally for Stella dimiko blog years back. When I get free time I go check the archives and arrange the links for you.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
mbulela:

D woman gist don make the rounds severally for Stella dimiko blog years back. When I get free time I go check the archives and arrange the links for you.

Chop knuckle jare...........salsera and co want to kill my action
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mbulela: 6:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
What is wrong with women these days

I thought they can easily move on if things don't work with the man they with

See this beautiful woman with a good job

cc: TV01 Timbuktou crackhaus naijababe Ewuro4 Kimoni cougar

A qualified teacher who was high on cocaine is facing jail after setting fire to a Premier Inn hotel after arguing with her boyfriend at a ball.
Georgina Tranter, 26, wanted revenge on her boyfriend after they rowed and he locked her out of their room at the hotel in Haverfordwest, West Wales.
Tranter then set fire to the door of the hotel where the couple were due to spend the night.
She then stood and watched as the flames leapt up the wall of the Premier Inn, where more than 130 people were asleep in the rooms.
All the guests and staff were evacuated safely but had to stand in the street in their nightclothes on the freezing January morning.
Swansea Crown Court heard chemistry graduate Tranter had been drinking heavily and snorting cocaine on the night of the Pembrokeshire Hunt Ball, which cost £50 per person.
She admitted reckless arson and was told she would serve a lengthy period in jail.
Tranter was working as an oil refinery laboratory technician when she set fire to the hotel in the middle of Haverfordwest.
An earlier hearing was told she had been ignored by her boyfriend at the hunt ball and he locked her out of the hotel room.

Prosecutor Vaughan Pritchard-Jones said: 'Tranter had attended the ball with her boyfriend and a friend.
'While there he had paid her very little attention. She had got drunk and snorted a gram of what she believed to be cocaine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3155231/Teacher-high-cocaine-set-fire-Premier-Inn-hotel-fighting-boyfriends-hunt-ball.html#ixzz3fTuommzg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
This one is tragic..

So pretty cry cry

She had so much going for her

A world championship dancer plunged to her death from the balcony of a luxury Caribbean hotel after her fiance told her he wanted to call off their wedding plans, an inquest has heard.
Shakara Taylor, 31, was 'distraught' after David Ravenscroft, her partner of nearly four years, called off their planned nuptials, saying he wanted to 'wait and see where we are in six months' time.'
Despite the set-back, the couple remained living together in Georgetown on the Cayman Islands, and after dropping him off at a spa in May 2013, Miss Taylor took a lift to the seventh

[b]The inquest heard how heartbroken Mr Ravenscroft only found out after her death that his fiancée was bipolar and had twice attempted suicide before.
[/b]Giving evidence today, Miss Taylor's stepfather Alan Kelly, who has known her since she was 16, said he had spoken to her just the week before her death and he had no reason to believe she would take her own life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3155451/Championship-dancer-31-plunged-death-Caribbean-hotel-balcony-fiance-called-wedding-plans.html#ixzz3fTvnpXvU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
^ Easily move on? On which planet? If that were true both sexes, crimes of passion would be a thing of the past or non existent.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:
^ Easily move on? On which planet? If that were true both sexes, crimes of passion would be a thing of the past or non existent.

This is the mantra of the modern age

No frills
No strings

Can this truly happen?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2015
pickabeau1:

This is the mantra of the modern age

No frills
No strings

Can this truly happen?

Modern age? grin grin grin grin The modern age has got nothing on Babylon just full of more 5hit than the former
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
lol

I feel you

naijababe:

Modern age? grin grin grin grin The modern age has got nothing on Babylon just full of more 5hit than the former
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
salsera:
Coach TV01
Whatever it takes is good for me.
Yeah I think I need more protein(that has always been my challenge) and fat( what food will give me more of that)
What equipment do you have available/can you procure?
Do you have a gym membership or a space where you can workout?
Anyone you can buddy up with?

What are your ideas/plans for upping your protein intake - itf you are going to embark on a programme, you need to have this figured out.

I'm going mostly with my original call; compound movements which work the large muscle groups. We can incorporate, squat thrusts, burpees, star jumps etc. which will help tone and make sure you don't miss out on cardio - I'd avoid running and spin/bike type exercises for now - they are better for people trying to shed weight.

As for fat, think diary products - though not to excess. Things like offal (shaki, liver, kidneys, bokoto etc.) are all good in addition to the normal red meat, chicken and fish. But you don't have to worry overly about skinlessness or ensuring the cuts are extra lean - lucky you grin.

Let me know re the questions and I can consider and advise - please take all your readings - height, weight, stats etc., before starting.

TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
pickabeau1:

Was she sentenced? I interested to hear. I'm hearing about lots of instances where women are going scot-free or barely given wrist smacks for crimes men would do serious time for.

World is inreasingly driven by desire, emotion, feelings and other such intangible concepts - wait a minute, it's being "feminised" grin. Only as humans we need to reign in our impulses for flourishing society.

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
TV01:

Was she sentenced? I interested to hear. I'm hearing about lots of instances where women are going scot-free or barely given wrist smacks for crimes men would do serious time for.

World is inreasingly driven by desire, emotion, feelings and other such intangible concepts - wait a minute, it's being "feminised" grin. Only as humans we need to reign in rein in our impulses for flourishing society.

TV

I never thought I'd see the day, this kinda faux is okay for people like with obvious little attention to detail tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

I never thought I'd see the day, this kinda faux is okay for people like with obvious little attention to detail tongue
grin
...wasn't me - NL spell shecka cool!

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
TV01:

World is inreasingly driven by desire, emotion, feelings and other such intangible concepts - wait a minute, it's being "feminised" grin. Only as humans we need to reign in our impulses for flourishing society.

TV

Hahaha.... now men exist to serve and please women cheesy

Tranter, of Narberth, Pembrokeshire, will sentenced later this month. Jonathan Webb, defending, said Tranter was of previously good character.
He added: 'There is nothing at all to suggest why this young lady would do something as extreme as this.'
She has also admitted taking a vehicle without the owner's consent, failing to provide a sample when requested by police and driving without insurance.
A charge of arson with intent to endanger life was dropped by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Her friends have rallied around her since she was remanded in custody six months ago and there is a job waiting for her as a dog groomer when she gets out of jail.
Judge Peter Heywood told her: 'It is an inevitable prison sentence the only question is the length of that sentence.'
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
TV01

I do have a lot of floor space to work with. I can register with a gym if necessary we have a few in my estate.

Equipment - hmmm apart from a mat, stretch bands and small weights 1-2kg
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
pickabeau1:

Lol...

This is deep-rooted love oooo and nothing more. They are crimes of passion and can be perpetrated by both sexes.
People who do this loved their partners deeply and are most likely melancholic in temperament.

The lady who set fire in the hotel remind me of Left Eye - the third member of TLC group who also set fire on her boyfriend. And then the program "Women who kill" - my favorite program on TV (my husband cannot understand why grin grin)
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...

This is deep-rooted love oooo and nothing more. They are crimes of passion and can be perpetrated by both sexes.
People who do this loved their partners deeply and are most likely melancholic in temperament.

The lady who set fire in the hotel remind me of Left Eye - the third member of TLC group who also set fire on her boyfriend. And then the program "Women who kill" - my favorite program on TV (my husband cannot understand why grin grin)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SOS alert....

I am sending 10 batallion soldiers to your husband as guard to avoid story that touches the heart... grin cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
bellong:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SOS alert....

I am sending 10 batallion soldiers to your husband as guard to avoid story that touches the heart... grin cheesy

grin grin grin

a good number of those women also kill for life insurance money, so I ask him if he has some money somewhere that I might be interested in grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin
a good number of those women also kill for life insurance money, so I ask him if he has some money somewhere that I might be interested in grin grin

Tell him I can be his trustee... grin

The love of money is the root of all evil. Killing spouses because of money. What a wicked world.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 11, 2015
My favrite shows Kimoni
Women who kill
Crimes of passion
Serial killers
Child killers
Infact everything on crime n investigation channels.I've lost count of the titles.

My aunt and I Luv those type of shows..the rest of her family and mine don't get it.
I just love the detail that goes into investigation, the clues etc
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 12:52am On Jul 11, 2015
salsera:
My favrite shows Kimoni
Women who kill
Crimes of passion
Serial killers
Child killers
Infact everything on crime n investigation channels.I've lost count of the titles.

My aunt and I Luv those type of shows..the rest of her family and mine don't get it.

You are just too good. I have tried to explain severally what you just explained above but I never seem to communicate. From zero suspect level, these detectives go into extreme details to nail the culprit. It's just intriguing and I wonder why others don't get it...serial killers too is mind blowing, people you least expect turn out to be serial killers

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 12:58am On Jul 11, 2015
bellong:

Tell him I can be his trustee... grin

angry angry no middleman when I am the sole beneficiary

The love of money is the root of all evil. Killing spouses because of money. What a wicked world.

As in, enough murders cuz of insurance policies, and at the end of the day, they both don't get the money. One partner is dead and the other is languishing in jail. Senseless!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 1:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Kimoni:

angry angry no middleman when I am the sole beneficiary

Don't be greedy, there is love in sharing. Those that get caught were caught because they wanted it all to themselves.

As in, enough murders cuz of insurance policies, and at the end of the day, they both don't get the money. One partner is dead and the other is languishing in jail. Senseless!

When the devil is organising orchestra in the heart of some people, they never considered the end of the show as they are always intrigue by the sound of the music...

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...

Why she no move on na

There's always a new love around the corner ..no be so?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2015
salsera:
My favrite shows
Women who kill
Crimes of passion
Serial killers
Child killers

Those are my favourite as well,i think a lot of women like it but anything with investigations catch my fancy:NCSI,CSI,48H,Law and Order,special victim unit and so on.....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2015
pickabeau1:

Why she no move on na

There's always a new love around the corner ..no be so?

Moving on is not even the issue, the issue is more of betrayal, and the betrayal brings revenge.

For people who love deeply, who invest a lot of emotions into the union, and get betrayed, they sometimes don't handle the betrayal well. Sanguines handle it better, happy-go-lucky-people; Quiet and analytical people don't, they would most likely seek revenge. That's why I said it's not about the gender.

Pick, what's your temperament? I dey suspect you sef tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...

I thought I was the only one grin my husband is always saying I don't get your fascination with murder grin I tell him , don't worry you are not yet 'ripe' for me to kill off grin(e never get plenty money naa ain't gonna top for anyone for Tassans must be millions something ) grin I even watch Columbo,Poirot ,Murder She Wrote and the likes. grin

Jokes apart though, CI is one intriguing and interesting way to look at the human mind . Don't watch it as much as these days get more of my crime and investigation 'fixes' from fictional series. All those real life ones were getting a lil creepy cos it brings it closer to home on what human beings are truly capable of.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
damiso:

I thought I was the only one grin my husband is always saying I don't get your fascination with murder grin I tell him , don't worry you are not yet 'ripe' for me to kill off grin(e never get plenty money naa ain't gonna top for anyone for Tassans must be millions something ) grin I even watch Columbo,Poirot ,Murder She Wrote and the likes. grin

Jokes apart though, CI is one intriguing and interesting way to look at the human mind . Don't watch it as much as these days get more of my crime and investigation 'fixes' from fictional series. All those real life ones were getting a lil creepy cos it brings it closer to home on what human beings are truly capable of.

So we plenty!! Edwife damiso kimoni aaah.
Funnily enough I've moved on from fictional series to more factual documentaries cos at least I know some kinda justice was done. Interestingly enough I don't find factual ones creepy. Its the fictional ones that can get a bit creepy jor (they try too hard). Like criminal minds was hard to watch for me if not for the eye candy there hehe I for dump am tey tey.

Murder she wrote poirot those were my goto dramas in my teens oh coupled with the law firm based series.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
In fact the only reason I read Punch in Nigeria is their 'crime page' .

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kimoni:

Moving on is not even the issue, the issue is more of betrayal, and the betrayal brings revenge.

For people who love deeply, who invest a lot of emotions into the union, and get betrayed, they sometimes don't handle the betrayal well. Sanguines handle it better, happy-go-lucky-people; Quiet and analytical people don't, they would most likely seek revenge. That's why I said it's not about the gender.

Pick, what's your temperament? I dey suspect you sef tongue

Of course it's not about the gender
.thats a no-brainer

Why It was funny to me is that women want they can't walk away..that men are lining up for them...

Hehehehe

Temperament...we all have each within us... tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.