Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides (2108 Views)

How Oritsejafor Deceived Jonathan – Okotie; He Wants To Be Popular – CAN / Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by Philipmems(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
The Household of God Head Pastor recently acquired a Rolls Royce Phantom said to be worth N80m and a Range Rover Autobiography worth N30million. He said he bought these cars to celebrate 27 years as a pastor and 30 years as a born again Christian. He opened his garage doors to Encomium magazine and let them take photos of his exotic automobiles to show to the world. More photos after the cut;

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by Philipmems(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
more fato...

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by 3coins(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
wowww
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by Dereformer(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yet, he will tell his followers that they should forget worldly things and pursue heavenly ones.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
ooboy see Sunday offering

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by bloggernaija: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
In Jesus name.
Damn fools.
Mumus still believe in fairy tales.
Imagine adults still believing in tales told by over 2000 yrs old medievals.
People for whom,ordinary lightening strike is a sign from God or a supernova is a sign of bad tidings.
the idol worshippers in japan,china,Vietnam are progressing,the "holy "ones ,the 150 million mumus are retrogressing.
I spit.
Jesus ko ,Mohammed ni

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by spenca: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
One day , all na vanity

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by debetmx(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
suffer, suffer for world na your fault be dat. archbishop na miliki, pope na enjoyment, imam na gbaladun. okotie sef dey enjoy, adeboye sef dey enjoy, oyedepo sef dey enjoy, oyakhilome sef dey enjoy.

If everyone was like me, this god of men will be poorer than a church rat.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by MissyDivah(f): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mehn Life is Beautiful
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Maga in Christendom....
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by JumaiM(f): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmmmm make I no talk, cos if I do some mumu in d house will be like say "Thou shall not judge". I strongly believe that Nigeria is underdeveloped due to the fact that religion is overrated.
No thanks to Islam and Christianity

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by zomby(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
The first question we all must answer is: where are these Nigerian pastors getting all this money from?
My answer is: from the members of the church, who are mostly very poor.

There is no way any one in his or her right mind could ever justify living this way in a country where more than 75% of the population is living below poverty level. How could you be so blind and so wicked?
As a pastor and a man of God, there are too many ways to spend money accordingly to ensure that everyone is touched positively. How many SUV is enough? Who are the members of these churches? What is wrong with you people?

Working for the Lord is not a business and not a system to accumulate wealth, but simply a way to serve people by spreading the words of the Lord. From what I've seen and heard about Chris Okotie, I think this man is pretty much serving no one but himself and his ego.

Nigerians must wake up quickly and recognize the difference between Mike Adenuga and Chris Okotie (and other "Nigerian men of God" ).
Without any question, politicians are not the only problem we have in Nigeria.

I ask for forgiveness in advance if I'm wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by KillMoves: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by kagari: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
All have to say is

he has his concience to judge him
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by desgiezd(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
JumaiM: Hmmmmm make I no talk, cos if I do some mumu in d house will be like say "Thou shall not judge". I strongly believe that Nigeria is underdeveloped due to the fact that religion is overrated.
No thanks to Islam and Christianity

@ Jumai

But you just talked!!

Now consider this:

What is the membership strength of this church? Do they have branches all over the country where money in terms of offerings and tithes are pouring in?

Me too, I no wan talk ooo
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
bloggernaija: In Jesus name.
Damn fools.
Mumus still believe in fairy tales.
Imagine adults still believing in tales told by over 2000 yrs old medievals.
People for whom,ordinary lightening strike is a sign from God or a supernova is a sign of bad tidings.
the idol worshippers in japan,china,Vietnam are progressing,the "holy "ones ,the 150 million mumus are retrogressing.
I spit.
Jesus ko ,Mohammed ni
dude, u are an atheist? Fine.

But why dnt u leave others to wallow in their bilifs.

The most annoying thing abt u new formed group in Africa is the way u throw ur opinion at people's face with insults!! undecided

i am a christian, and i dnt give two-fuccks whether u are a muslim or atheist or a christa in!

i dnt give a fucck abt men of God and men of satan. i jes worship my God, and i expect u to roll on ur way and let me be done with it.

Okay?
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by Big4wig(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nna eh see offerings & tithe in action..nawa oo
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by KingsJohnson(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
The Car Version of King Solomon.

As you all have declined to talk cus of our Nigerian mentality, but me i will talk whether he (Okotie) or anyone likes it or not, I must call a spade a spade.

Dear pastor, sorry i omitted the word man of God cus am not sure which god u are actually worshipping. So i need to remain u 2 do the needful for the sake of God Almighty and our country Nigeria, the youths need help, ur members and pastors nationwide. U actually need 2 touch and impact lives that why u are a man of God as u claim to be. I used to say that corruption started in the church and will end in the church, to me having many fleets while some cannot even eat in a day, sleep under the bridge, homelesy and hopelessly is the biggest corruption on the surface of earth. However, all is vanity upon vanity ur woman version King Solomon can attest 2 dat.

Lastly, u will never be remembered cus a man's wealth and riches is not calculated by what he has but what he can give out.
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by otokx(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
debetmx: suffer, suffer for world na your fault be dat. archbishop na miliki, pope na enjoyment, imam na gbaladun. okotie sef dey enjoy, adeboye sef dey enjoy, oyedepo sef dey enjoy, oyakhilome sef dey enjoy.

If everyone was like me, this god of men will be poorer than a church rat.

on point
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by johnstar(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
singing * na mata of tym o, all of dm go vanish 1day undecided*
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by OmoTier1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
When the man was busy sowing His seeds, you were rolling old bicycle tires with hollow pants around your village! Now the man is cruzing... you are busy whining...

Abeg go sow your own seed and reap the harvest when the time comes cool
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by sexylogan(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2014
ooboy see Sunday offering

I tell you. While members of his congregation are suffering...

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by jamace(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2014
HUSBAND AND WIFE CHURCHES ARE BUSINESS OUTFITS!

Politicians looted our money to pay tiithe and donations that bought those cars.
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by omenka(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Niqqa rides in a Phantom!!!
Lovely!! cool
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by Blackfire(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2014
one of my 7 point agenda,when i become president,trim religion..who go vote for me?
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by wickyyolo: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2014
When you're with God. You will never be poor.
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by jamace(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
wickyyolo: When you're with God. You will never be poor.
Bros, do you have any of those cars? I'm sure you move about in LEGGEDIZ BENZ but will pay your tithe regularly. Keep on enriching those crooks.
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by jamace(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
wickyyolo: When you're with God. You will never be poor.
Bros, do you have any of those cars? I'm sure you move about in LEGGEDIZ BENZ but will pay your tithe regularly. Keep on enriching those crooks.

Another issue, how many divorces this man don do sef? He is just sampling punannies at will yet some people call him man of God. Which god? God of mammon, I think?
Re: Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Chai, I missed my days as a brainwashed xtian!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned ( Collapsed) Atan Cemetery Fence / Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally / Obasanjo’s Monumental Corruption Exposed – The News Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.