Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,736 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR (11138 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office / Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 07, 2014
Eze Promoe: This is the first government that I've seen that care for its people, even the poor.
I used to think that this can only be done by Americans but this government have given us reason why we shouldn't give up on this nation because we are assured of our importance to the government.
Beg Boko haram to stop disturbing the peace of the nation And I bet you GEJ will transform our nation for good......
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by searay(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Why FG No allow make then rot there? Shebi Nigeria no good.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Samabu07(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Eze Promoe: This is the first government that I've seen that care for its people, even the poor.
I used to think that this can only be done by Americans but this government have given us reason why we shouldn't give up on this nation because we are assured of our importance to the government.

Permit me to say. This is not the first.
In 2006, Israeli-Lebanon summer war, Nigeria was among the first nation to bring back her citizens from that region when war broke. We even first the Americans and Great Britain. (Under Ezekwesili as Foreign Minister)
Secondly, in Libyan war, Nigeria brought back citizens to Abuja Airport...
Inspite of everythingn don't do hate talk about your country. Believe in it. Some day it will be better.

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by henryobinna(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2014
am not a fan/supporter of any govt but the FG has done well, that's good kip if up..
www.legitstuffs..com
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by uromicom: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly: I pity these returnees angry angry angry angry Now Their Suffering Start.

They will now experience irregular power supply
They will now experience bad roads at its worst
They will now experience kidnapping
They will now experience Cholera due to lack of access to good water
They will now experience hunger at its cruelest level
They will now poverty first line
They will now experience unemployment where it touches
They will now experience terrorism at its worst;

My Take: They should have remained there and fight their way through (at least the war there is defined) than coming to end their lives in more violent and corruptly ruled Country like ours! angry angry

if i say make thunder fire you now you go say i be bad person
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by omebe(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2014
Nice move
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by odomanis: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2014
taharqa: There was a time in this country when the Govt abandons Nigerians stranded in war-torn countries. Anybody remember how Nigerians suffered in Sierra Leone and Liberia??... Things are changing; it took a little bit of time in this instance probably cos of d fluid Security problems in CAR but d needful was done at d slighest open oportunity..

I still remember,my brother. God bless you for reminding those who does not appreciate the changes that GEJ has brought.

Majority of Nigerians do remember and are happy that GEJ has changed that. FG now cares for its citizens.This is what matters .
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by pcnwamadi(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly: I pity these returnees angry angry angry angry Now Their Suffering Start.

My Take: They should have remained there and fight their way through (at least the war there is defined) than coming to end their lives in more violent and corruptly ruled Country like ours! angry angry

Two words for you, "Big Goat"
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by amadice(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2014

......chie ur da biggest foool i hav ever cum across...jeeze cant beliv an sharing citizenship with an asshoole...y dnt u live nigeria for us....u can migrate to somalia plss #mumu
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by omoharry(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Raptor X: Nigeria is so bleeped up now that thousands of its citizens will migrate to a desperately poor and chronically unstable country like CAR, some people say our large population is a blessing but i beg to differ, if Nigerians can migrate to CAR by the thousands am definitely sure there are thousands of Nigerian migrants in Somalia.
Please bear in mind that the Nigerians in their thousand does not necessarily mean that the whole number of this people migrated there. A lot of these Nigerians are citizens of CENTRA REBUPUBLIC OF CONGO, who got married to Nigerians and became Nigerian citizen by status; together with their children makes up the total number we are having.
Sometimes I am amazed by Nigerians on this forum. Why cant we just sit down for a moment and analyze issues straight before jumping into conclusion. Are we so blinded by our corrupt government that we don't know when to apply our brain to as to why Nigerians are that many in CAR.

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by ogaontop(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
And your state governor, who receives about 50% of the federal allocation to your state (state govt-local govt joint account), is what?
DOUBLE INEPT.
DID THEY ALL TRAVELLED DURING THIS REGIME??
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Litmus: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
omo harry:
Please bear in mind that the Nigerians in their thousand does not necessarily mean that the whole number of this people migrated there. A lot of these Nigerians are citizens of CENTRA REBUPUBLIC OF CONGO, who got married to Nigerians and became Nigerian citizen by status; together with their children makes up the total number we are having.
Sometimes I am amazed by Nigerians on this forum. Why cant we just sit down for a moment and analyze issues straight before jumping into conclusion. Are we so blinded by our corrupt government that we don't know when to apply our brain to as to why Nigerians are that many in CAR.

True, but these are the sort of things people would say whether it applies to them or not. This is why we can no longer carry on in this amateurish fashion. Reading through the posts, everyone wants lives saved, Nigerians, Congolese, South African, CAR all of them but Nigerians just want to be sure that we're not bringing terrorists and people who so despise us that as soon as they reach Nigeria, they run off to swell the ranks or thieves, murderers, terrorists and so on. I cannot think of a Nation of people more tolerant than Nigerians. I think we would tolerate a Trojan horse, it's just that now we would like to know what lurks inside.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Are u sure most of them are Nigerians. angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Workers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances And Arrears, Block NASS Gate / Ibb Not Dead (RUMOUR) / PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.