Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. (6723 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / (pic) When Ur Babe Tells U To Sing It Wit Ur Heart / I Want To Be Wooed By A Lady Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Oyetboy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
@op ur pics or it never happened

1 Like

Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by lilmax(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmmm.....lady of integrity and morale
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Them Don dey drop application now forming consoling
Be careful op. Am happy you led the breakup, alot of gals are still in smiliar situation but can't get out cos they think they are in love.
Focus on the brighter side of this brkup, be happy dat it came now rather than later when ur maybe married to him and he started to act like he jst did.

life continues, I pray you find real love cool
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by STENON(f): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote
author=chidyhels]Them Don dey drop application now forming consoling
Be careful op. Am happy you led the breakup, alot of gals are still in
smiliar situation but can't get out cos they think they are in love.
Focus on the brighter side of this brkup, be happy dat it came now
rather than later when ur maybe married to him and he started to act
like he jst did.

life continues, I pray you find real love cool[/quote].....Amen...tnx 4dt advise...N i also pray dt u'l find ur True Love...
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by STENON(f): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Oyetboy: @op ur pics or it never happened
....Pls Explain urself better
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by STENON(f): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Ultimate_7: Hmm....
.....Meanin wot?
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by STENON(f): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2014
lil max: Hmmmm.....lady of integrity and morale
........Hope u'r nt offended wit dt statemnt?
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by STENON(f): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote
author=Capt. JH Miller]Well, I have a feeling he will comeback beging.
Was/am in a similar situation,but I never broke the relationship,I
just wanted to keep distance so that we do not get tired of each other.
And she got tired and I started to loss her, but I came back to my
senses and put ego aside and tried/still trying to win her back.
What am I saying? I know she is one of a kind, there are 7 million
people but she is like no other.
You seem to be an exceptional lady, if truly you are, he'll realize and
comeback if he doesn't then it's his miss and surly the man that
deserves you is out there, just continue being yourself and don't change
for anybody, I mean for nobody.

PS.
Avoid love songs, romantic movies n books 4d next 2weeks. And keep
busy smiley[/quote]...I'l try to do jst as u'v said..Although it wz a Bitter experience 4me, n i av no option dan 2 forgt abt d past/Him,n move on wit its Lessons 2 achv somtin Great in dis Life.Hmm.I jst pray/wish dt we see each oda again nt now....but in 5yrs tym !!
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by sweetestguy(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2014
DailyNews: Life has never been fair dear....have you ever wondered why some innocent babies die immediately after childbirth Have you ever wondered why over 1million innocent Jewish people got killed by Adolf Hitler Have you ever wondered why some innocent kids got born in a very wretched family where there is no food, no shelter Have you ever wondered why some innocent kids got mothered by some mad and insane mothers

Have you ever wondered why some brilliant and hardworking people end up poor why some lazy wicked people prosper and live happy life? Have you ever wondered why some good men end up marrying bitches....whores and unworthy ladies who spent the rest of their lives sleeping with different men?

Have you ever wondered why some good girls end up marrying woman beaters? cheaters and lazy men who can't even provide for them?

Have you ever wondered why some good, kind and honest people die while wicked people live to become centenarians?

Have you ever wondered why some innocent children are born in Sudan, Somali, etc where there is no peace but daily conflicts, hunger and disease whereas so naughty kids are born in America, Switzerland, Norway, etc enjoying and even calling Police on their parents for not buying them chocolates

Have you ever wondered why some innocent children inherit sickness and disability from birth?

Life is really not fair generally...and only God knows why He made things the way they are and we can't question Him. Everyone of us, presidents, Kinds, queens, stars, palm wine tappers, pastors, prophets, etc have one or two questions to ask God...or something we keep wondering why it happened or why we get treated in a certain way....but that will remain a mystery to all.

What am I trying to say? He may meet a better, nicer, more caring lady than you are if that's his destiny...if that's in the original plan of this world...so don't get too emotional even though it hurts....just take it as one of those things about life...take it as a lesson and move on happily...come on, there are millions of lovely guys out there waiting to treat you like a queen...why get so sad just cos one guy left you?

Do you know why God or nature made him to leave you and not marry you like you desired? You better open your eyes now and begin to thank God ahead of the best guy coming your way. and dont shut your emotion down just cos of him and scare other guys away while he is somewhere having fun.

Go out...make friends...in fact, flirt if that would make you happy....every relationship mustn't end in marriage! This is one thing ladies must understand....stop expecting every guy you date to marry you...have fun....be good to people you meet and let nature decide the best for you okay?

Come on...do you know the next guy coming your way and you are here crying and hurting for one guy that left you, don't let me slap you from my computer screen...please smile okay? This is New Year o
ok grin
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by DBestDoc(f): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
STENON: .......Tnx very much 4dat.......Av learnt somtin in dis life.....A broken relatnship is neva a broken destiny......thou it hurts me so much.....n it has'nt bin easy @ all...Bt I'm sure of one tin........I wil make sure i contribute my very best/Quota to my academics n life d mor.....I knw n i believe dat d Future is so so bright......Tnx

Something tells me he's gonna come back, but please don't take him back 'cause it's never going to be better.
Probably when he starts having issues with his new catch.

Move on, though it's pretty difficult as i sense from your post that you really did love him, but try and move along.
Your happiness shouldn't be dependent on a man, open up and you will find love again..

All the best
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by DBestDoc(f): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
chidyhels: Them Don dey drop application now forming consoling
Be careful op. Am happy you led the breakup, alot of gals are still in smiliar situation but can't get out cos they think they are in love.
Focus on the brighter side of this brkup, be happy dat it came now rather than later when ur maybe married to him and he started to act like he jst did.

life continues, I pray you find real love cool

You are very right my dear.

I don't know why i am so certain this guy is gonna try to get back with the Op. @ Op if you give this r/ship another chance, he's certainly gonna screw up again. Trust me,this is sure.

Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by STENON(f): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
D_BestDoc:

Something tells me he's gonna come back, but please don't take him back 'cause it's never going to be better.
Probably when he starts having issues with his new catch.

Move on, though it's pretty difficult as i sense from your post that you really did love him, but try and move along.
Your happiness shouldn't be dependent on a man, open up and you will find love again..

All the best
.......Tnx very much for dis..........I believe all is Gonna b well soonest....D pains is jst for a yl.....n of wc d Lessons ar already enof to keep me goin.........tnx for ur advise
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by STENON(f): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
D_BestDoc:

You are very right my dear.

I don't know why i am so certain this guy is gonna try to get back with
the Op. @ Op if you give this r/ship another chance, he's certainly
gonna screw up again. Trust me,this is sure.

.........All i knw n i believe in....is dt it cnt work out again n i repeat myself.....D relatnship can neva be posible again......It wz a bitter experience....hmm...xo xo Beyond my expectation....nt evn my plan....nt willingly ...bt sha.......I knw dat My destiny is neva attached to anyone dat av left me in Pains....
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by eeewise(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pics or it didn't happen lol. On a serious note
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pketb6gxR3w. Td jakes...I quote ur destiny is neva tied tto d person dat left .if pple walk out of ur life..let them walk.d bible says they came out frm amongst us that it might be made manifest that they re not of us cos hav de been of us NO DOUBT they wud hav continued wit us!
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Enegod(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
3coins:

old fool.....fool at______ fill in d gap...dahz if yua smart anof to knw yur age
smh..i forgive you. Go and sin no more!!!
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by 3coins(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Enegod: smh..i forgive you. Go and sin no more!!!

crazeman
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Enegod(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
3coins:

crazeman
undecided
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dont mind him... dats how they chase good things away and later complain dat there are no good girls... you probably must have showed him too much love and he threw it away. D kind swear wey him carry for head as he dey go, he doesn't know... yet.

1 Like

Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Ohwhy: Dont mind him... dats how they chase good things away and later complain dat there are no good girls... you probably must have showed him too much love and he threw it away. D kind swear wey him carry for head as he dey go, he doesn't know... yet.
cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Who did this to you? You can trust me to knack him ruler on the head...

1 Like

Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by totalhouse(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
STENON: Afta showin my true n Sincere Love,Care n respect for him, nt by avin sex or demandin 4Money/anytin frm him.......He changed his character after one n half yrs....Stopped calin,calin him witout pickin,cnt evn reply my text bk...bt prefers online chatin n replyin all my long essay of Online discusion wit him wit jst one word lyk ''Ok'',''Lol''....He dnt knw ow to open up n tell me to dt he's no mor interested..Bt i believe dt Action speak Louder dan words...I decided to say it out to him nt willingly bt out of Frustration...dat he shld let us brk d relatnship...n He wz very api abt dat.........Alhough, tis very difficult to let d pains go...n I knw d population is arnd 6-7billions of people in dis world.....bt he can neva meet such a Lady lyk me Again in dis Life.....
You don't have to dwell in the past that has gotten noth7ng yo offer you.God just showed u u deserv the best.Look up to the sky for divine connection with the right man.If you are still an undergraduate, I advise you give ur study the required attention for your dreamed grade to be a reality.Your best is around the corner.cheers.
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by enomasly: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Let me tell u he can neva eva in his life find someone like you cos every one is special and u are special...see i once had a gf who i left not quite long ago to say d truth i still miss her though am wit a more loving girl nw but that my ex just had this specialty in her that i miss so such is life he cant find anoda eva in life lik u....
Like dis comment if u beleive so
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Polio: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
STENON: Afta showin my true n Sincere Love,Care n respect for him, nt by avin sex or demandin 4Money/anytin frm him.......He changed his character after one n half yrs....Stopped calin,calin him witout pickin,cnt evn reply my text bk...bt prefers online chatin n replyin all my long essay of Online discusion wit him wit jst one word lyk ''Ok'',''Lol''....He dnt knw ow to open up n tell me to dt he's no mor interested..Bt i believe dt Action speak Louder dan words...I decided to say it out to him nt willingly bt out of Frustration...dat he shld let us brk d relatnship...n He wz very api abt dat.........Alhough, tis very difficult to let d pains go...n I knw d population is arnd 6-7billions of people in dis world.....bt he can neva meet such a Lady lyk me Again in dis Life.....

Ok... with your terrible and appalling written english!

If i were you, i will channel my energy into improving that instead of moaning on an online forum!

1 Like

Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
okpara ugo: Who did this to you? You can trust me to knack him ruler on the head...

Just ruler? Wetin do mortar hand?
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by STENON(f): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

If i were you, i will channel my energy into improving that instead of moaning on an online forum!
........tnx very much for dat sir....
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by breadtom: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
STENON: .......tnx for dat...Bt Y must u say wot u
dnt knw??...Well...tis gud 4u to wrt on nairaland....bt tis nt compulsory 4u 2coment on all posts .bt pls I'm nt a Dumpin
bag/Wastebin...I'm a Lady of high Integrity n Morale
add me on BB 22AFBC88 or send me a pm let talk.
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by STENON(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
breadtom: add me on BB 22AFBC88 or send me a pm let talk.
........Dat is non of my Business
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by vocalistkelly(f): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2014
Hi sweet heart...you are beautiful..you are a star..do not let any guy make you feel less than yourself ok?just work towards becoming a better person in all areas of your life...and you will attract the best guy....he is the loser here not you,ok?im currently in your situation..he left me for another girl..while i did nothing to him.but ive accepted him in good faith and im working towards being the best person i can be....so dear take heart..the best is yet to come...if you need to talk...my email addy is..lovelykelly4you@gmail.com
Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
why do ladies like sayin this senseless word " he can never find anyone like me"

fv<k, he has dumped u, just move on, or who do u think u are?

1 Like

Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by boofydon: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Polio:
Dont mind her! And d gal was annocing all over nland dat she is now in first class. Just hope she doesn't sleep with lecturers for marks!
If u know her u will realize how proud she is! I congratulate d dude for making the best decision to dump her n leave her to her lonely and miserable life

1 Like

Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by AreaFada2: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2014
I think the OP lady has since moved on.

But for the benefit of others.

Sometimes men are not looking for a lady that has planned how to get her PhD and others in a very strict order. Most men like ambitious women but not a woman who's consumed by those ambitions.

It can really ruin the fun of being with such a girl.

Know the kind of guy you're with. Most guys are simple beings.

The guy may never meet a girl like you and there are many possible reasons for that.

One is maybe he will just avoid girls like you in the future.

Maybe with all your good qualities, there are just too many other reasons for him to look elsewhere.
He could have chosen to keep you as a spare/insurance girlfriend but he didn't.

Pray for a guy looking for a girl just like you to come your way.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. by Nmeri17: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Enegod:
angry he used and dumped you..deal with it!!! move on!!!

grin this op go swear for u o baba

the bf fee dey staff now sef she dey here dey open thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Guys Prescribe Good Condom For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.