Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] (2460 Views)

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) / BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by dealeh: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
[center][/center]

Stv Benin City and you could hear the man shouting 'I no be armed robber'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqbyqeodagA

Mobile Users Should Download the Video HERE

What's Your Say About This
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by nsk1stson: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
which one be KAI
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by homesteady(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lmao! grin see hot slap abeg grin
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
If I was the guy slapped, I'd file a lawsuit against the KAI reps.

I hate the way so called authority in Nigeria physically abuse citizens on a regular basis. What's worst is that most don't see anything wrong about it, at least in the U.S police brutality goes viral, but here it's like "Police slapped you, and so?".

When are we going to realize that all this bragado when it comes to law enforcement is unnecessary. What is necessary is CONSISTENT enforcement of the law, you enforce the law, 24/7/365. You don't just come in one day and do some harsh enforcement, and start slapping people up and down, that's not cool. We really do lack maintenance culture in Nigeria, maintenance is analogous to consistent enforcement in that you don't let a situation get extra bad before you intervene. It's just like cleaning your room a little every day to keep it tidy, versus letting all the dirt pile up and having to face it all on one day.

My guy, sue abeg.

1 Like

Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by homesteady(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
^^^
Well said
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by jmaine: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
The slap get pop sound angry . . . . cheesy grin grin
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by AbuMikey(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2014

Oh Lawd of Murcie! shockedshockedgringrin

My Belle oo cheesycheesy , I've watched this video over 20 times in the last 4 minutes gringrin
You fear slap na, e enter the guy face wella crygrin

KIA official »: Come and Pack these things

(Slap) Kpa! grin

Trader »: I nor be armed robber na cry

Very funny slap I must say grin

1 Like

Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by 1stola: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
he he he!
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by Polio: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
SMH!... SMH again!
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by funshybam(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=20pt]another GO & DIE ? [/size]
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by AbuMikey(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
jmaine: The slap get pop sound . . . . angry . . . . cheesy

[img]http://littlemissobsessivesanatomy.files./2012/07/laughing-image.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by mutiply: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2014
He broke the law and so he is slapped, what about the politicians that have been caught wanting and have broken different laws, how many was slapped, was bode slapped before going to jail? The country keeps tearing the poor masses apart. How I wish a good lawyer can help him make a good fortune from the received slap
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by yemi2plus(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2014
That kind slap fit turn sexkills to black nigga oh.
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by atlwireles: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2014
That is APC way of governance. Progressives on display. The vendor broke the law, you allow the law deal with him. The Kai slowpoke needs to be arrested for aggravated assault
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by mutiply: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2014
atlwireles: That is APC way of governance. Progressives on display. The vendor broke the law, you allow the law deal with him. The Kai slowpoke needs to be arrested for aggravated assault
can't you be logical for once?
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by atlwireles: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2014
mutiply: can't you be logical for once?

About what slapping a man for breaking the law? who made you judge and jury?
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by mutiply: 1:04am On Jan 07, 2014
atlwireles:

About what slapping a man for breaking the law? who made you judge and jury?
What's with you and the party? can't you err your mind without interfering it with the political party?
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by atlwireles: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2014
mutiply: What's with you and the party? can't you err your mind without interfering it with the political party?

Oh, you have a problem with me calling the Kai slapper an APC man? In the same state where a GOV asked a road side vendor to go and die? You referred to bode in your comment, why him?
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by mutiply: 1:27am On Jan 07, 2014
atlwireles:

Oh, you have a problem with me calling the Kai slapper an APC man? In the same state where a GOV asked a road side vendor to go and die? You referred to bode in your comment, why him?
I could have written anybody's name that has gone to jail for breaking the law, am not in support of any party, never will .let's always attacked the individual and not the group, We only attack the group when they are responsible for an offense.
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by Tolexander: 3:24am On Jan 07, 2014
jmaine: The slap get pop sound angry . . . . cheesy grin grin
na hydrogen place near a glowing splint?
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by macjive01: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2014
[size=18pt]APC Rascals [/size]
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by OgidiBoy(m): 6:33am On Jan 07, 2014
I'm waiting for the APC thugs to come in and find a way to blame this on Jonathan.
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by jmaine: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2014
Tolexander: na hydrogen place near a glowing splint?

You sabi am . . . . . grin
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by skyscraperTM(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2014
nsk 1st son: which one be KAI
kick against indiscipline
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Fking animals treating their fellow human beings like thrash....Anyway, anything goes in banana Republic.
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by Deiok(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2014
They will later regret their. Acting as if they own the state.
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by OCTAVO: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by wheesin(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2014
hnmm....
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2014
atlwireles: That is APC way of governance. Progressives on display. The vendor broke the law, you allow the law deal with him. The Kai slowpoke needs to be arrested for aggravated assault
we see. grin
Do u av any other way ur brain ticks to? grin

U seems brainless and thinks in a one-way traffic manner...
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2014
the edosians wicked o
see hot slap
Re: Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video] by ignis: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2014
Like governor like kai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade / Nigeria Has The Best Spoken Pidgin English And Various Variants Of It. / Over 50 Local Miners Die, 100 Injured In Taraba Mine (Picture inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.