Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Curbing The Menace Of Divorce, The Greatest Fear In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Curbing The Menace Of Divorce, The Greatest Fear In Marriage (771 Views)

Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. / Divorce-the Dissolving Of The Covenant Of Marriage- Five Lies In One Action / Is Divorce The Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curbing The Menace Of Divorce, The Greatest Fear In Marriage by akpananiefiok(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Is your marriage not going the way it suppose to? Are you afraid that you may lose your spouse?do you know that little things that happens in a marriage can destroy that marriage?
Have you heard about a book titled "Curbing the menace of divorce" then is the right solution to your marriage.click the link below to read about the book. It an online book that you can download, read and save your marriage. Even if your marriage is save, you can still save a friend's marriage by downloading and sending it to him/her through email.
CLICK THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE BOOK

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HNQ5HES/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1389047124&sr=8-1
Re: Curbing The Menace Of Divorce, The Greatest Fear In Marriage by mgbeketoto: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
No, we are not afraid of divorce. . .so no need to 'click YA link'! kiss
In FACT. . .I can't wait! kiss
Re: Curbing The Menace Of Divorce, The Greatest Fear In Marriage by akpananiefiok(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
mgbeketoto: No, we are not afraid of divorce. . .so no need to 'click YA link'! kiss
In FACT. . .I can't wait! kiss

pls don't make offensive post on this thread
Re: Curbing The Menace Of Divorce, The Greatest Fear In Marriage by mgbeketoto: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
akpan aniefiok:
pls don't make offensive post on this thread

I don't plan to. . .I simply replied the post. kiss
Great marriages DO NOT NEED SAVIORS. . . THEY SIMPLY LAST FOREVER!
Any marriage I HAVE TO STRUGLE to save AIN'T WORTH MY TIME. . . Period! kiss

I ask again. . .who is afraid of DIVORCE? kiss

No need to 'click YA link' then. . . . . kiss

Next please. . . . . .========>>>>>>>>>
Re: Curbing The Menace Of Divorce, The Greatest Fear In Marriage by Anifik: 12:30am On Jan 07, 2014
even if you think your marriiage is going on smoothly but there are sometimes you spouse makes you happy and sometimes they make you angry.you can understand your spouse by simply reasoning together.this the little advice i have .nevertheless you can stil download and read the book the op mentioned
Re: Curbing The Menace Of Divorce, The Greatest Fear In Marriage by akpananiefiok(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Anifik: even if you think your marriiage is going on smoothly but there are sometimes you spouse makes you happy and sometimes they make you angry.you can understand your spouse by simply reasoning together.this the little advice i have .nevertheless you can stil download and read the book the op mentioned
thanks for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? / Chair Of Death / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.