Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Would you forgive HER??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would you forgive HER??? (1955 Views)

What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / How Can I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would you forgive HER??? by nurenga(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2006
Hi guys, i want to know why we find it difficult to forgive our girfriends especially when they are caught or we suspect they are cheatin on us, I beleive its not fair to them because few guys can do without sleeping around. Is it a psychological thin or its just a natural thing , for me i can't keep my eyes off a cute tall chik esp,  one with a tight jugs but still thinking if i could forgiv my girlfriend if i sense she dares to even hug a STRANGER.  grin
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by thupsie(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2006
Its simple and easy do u want to know why?
She has just betrayed ur trust in ur very eyes especially when she starts to behave funny!!
Dont let that disturb u just be ur self and u will see wat am talking about!! wink
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by eveseh(f): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2006
the lord jesus christ forgives Billions times so why wont u forgive her?

forgive her abeg
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by sweetnini(f): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2006
guys are selfish
see ur head
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by 2fine4u(f): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2006
it always take two to Tango wink so if u can't forgive her cos she cheated which obviously u did first that pissed her off to then pay u back angry, then good for u cos she will find another man that will forgive her grin
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by habibat(f): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2006
2fine4u:

it always take two to Tango wink so if u can't forgive her because she cheated which obviously u did first that pissed her off to then pay u back angry, then good for u because she will find another man that will forgive her grin
dats true.she will always find some one dat is better dan u are

Re: Would you forgive HER??? by sweetnini(f): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2006
@habibat is this ur pix?
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by eveseh(f): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2006
maybe?
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by g2drax(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2006
If u'll forgive her it will come to u so naturally and u'll tell urself u r stupid, but that might only happen to one girl out of a thousand u'll date, the rest? well, u wont forgive
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by NightAngel(f): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2006
Doesn't matter if we will forgive her. Will you forgive her? Seeing as how you already have a new girl in mind, does it matter at all?
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by manakins: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2006
It all depends on ur state of mind and how u can interprete the situation.But anyway if u can't you let go and if u can live with it.But is anyone worth the trouble for u to stress urself why not just accept live as in it can happen.I mean the Shit call SEX knows no boundary as in anyone could be caught pants down.Forgive and continue or don't forgive and move on.
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by nurenga(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2006
guys are not sincere and they keep pretending as if its that easy to fashi ones girlfriend, i still beleive if you love your babe truely, its difficult to chenk her except you have been waiting for her Bleep up or you dont enjoy her on bed
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by Busta(f): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2006
Search urselves GUYS!!
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by ToyM28(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2006
" To ere is human, to forgive is divine"

If u cannot bear 2 see ur galfrnd in a compromisng position with any guy, den why wld u do it 2 her. Wt goes around comes around.

Even if she has cheated on u, i hope u forgive. And if she hasnt nd yet u keep judging her, while u go nd do the same thing, Den i hope u grow up nd realise d world aint a field of roses.
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by TBaby4: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hey!!!! Have you not cheated before?
Were you killed?
so why wont you forgive her.

Just forgive her!!!!!!!!ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by habibat(f): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2006
T-Baby:

Hey!!!! Have you not cheated before?
Were you killed?
so why wont you forgive her.

Just forgive her!!!!!!!!ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
pls 4 give her i'm down on my knees beging on her behalf
plssssssssssssssssssssssss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by hammers(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2008
I 4give such mistakes once.But i never 4get
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by bigfather(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2008
Habibat kiss
If na you i go forgive you jare cus you are too sweet to throw away ! grin
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2008
If she apologizes and its obvious she couldnt help the circumastances, forgive her, we all make mistakes. But if she deliberately maintains another r/ship while she's with you, then she's a player. If you want to tolerate that, its your choice!!!
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by easybaby2(f): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2008
@poster,dont be selfish angry
there is lov in sharing cool
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by Busta(f): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
old topic,
more than 2 years old.
Re: Would you forgive HER??? by kalmebad(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ poster

Wil surely do forgive, Love forgive all things u kwn
But i wont stop wondering all that transpired, it will surely leave me wondering who is the best among us
But if am givin a chance to peep, i guess i will have no reason to wonder, as will be watching the game life grin

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Adenuga's Globacom, doing good... / comon / Can Women Survive Without Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.