Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! (5249 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor / After Ohakim, Lamido, EFCC Moves To Arrest Ex- Abia Gov. T. Orji / Ex-abia Gov Sets Up Varsity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by zomby(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
All Nigerian corrupt leaders should be condemned together regardless of which part of the country they are from.
I just see no common sense in defending a corrupt leader simply because he's from my village. This type of absurd mentality will not take us anywhere even if we try...I think Nigerians should be enlightened enough to understand the importance of unity to fight corruption accordingly in Nigeria if we want things to change for better.

People like Orji Kalu should not be entertained even if his n@ked pictures were posted. He is not a successful businessman or a role model, he remains one of the criminals that stole from us.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Kairoseki77: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
zomby: All Nigerian corrupt leaders should be condemned together regardless of which part of the country they are from.
I just see no common sense in defending a corrupt leader simply because he's from my village. This type of absurd mentality will not take us anywhere even if we try...I think Nigerians should be enlightened enough to understand the importance of unity to fight corruption accordingly in Nigeria if we want things to change for better.

People like Orji Kalu should not be entertained even if his naked pictures were posted. He is not a successful businessman or a role model, he remains one of the criminals that stole from us.

No Nigerian from ABIA, or the surrounding area, will listen to you.

See the way they protect Stella Oduah even though she is a PROVEN thief, and now a fraud?

Tomorrow, they will turn around and complain about the state of Nigeria.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by phantom(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
zomby: All Nigerian corrupt leaders should be condemned together regardless of which part of the country they are from.

People like Orji Kalu should not be entertained even if his n@ked pictures were posted. He is not a successful businessman or a role model, he remains one of the criminals that stole from us.
i agree! But it is also absurd that we should see billionaires that have benefitted from a lopsided federal structure as models.it is irritating and even offensive to say the least.this country has NEVER encouraged merit.how do you want me to take dangote or otedola seriously in a country where my daughter is evaluated with a common entrance cut off mark of 140 and someone else uses 2 as his cut off.i.e he just manages to write his name on the exam script and the position is his.abeg leave matter..grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
phantom: the igbos are no where near the sea.theres no seaport.they just got an international airport.survived a three year war that nearly wiped them out.the only viable infrastructure they share with rest of the country is in the west YET they manage to make something of their lives.i repeat MINUS LAGOS, CAN YOU REALLY COMPARE THE WEST TO THE EAST? I cant.one would swear the west was were the war was fought.truth be told,i cant even compare my village to its counterpart in the west.grin
the simple truth!
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77:

No Nigerian from ABIA, or the surrounding area, will listen to you.

See the way they protect Stella Oduah even though she is a PROVEN thief, and now a fraud?

Tomorrow, they will turn around and complain about the state of Nigeria.

Everyday....I come to the conclusion that Ibos though openly claimed disdain for Nigeria...but in truth and actions really want the status-quo to remain
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Kairoseki77: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy:

Everyday....I come to the conclusion that Ibos though openly claimed disdain for Nigeria...but in truth and actions really want the status-quo to remain

it is not all Igbos, only the poor ones who dont know any better.

They run all over the world to get away from their poorly managed areas, and then turn around to support the same party and the same crooks who ruined their land.

They vote for Yar Adua, GEJ, And OBJ over Ojukwu. They even start threads on NL saying that they will never vote an Igbo over Jonathan! They are perfectly happy with APGA being a slave to PDP and not an independent voice in politics. Truly bizzare and self defeating behavior.

Then they will come here to defend Orji and Oduah for corruption.

They are suffering from low expectations and low self esteem. How can you name a man "Azikwe" just because he is the President. Is their heritage and pride for sale to anyone with power? GEJ knows he is an Ijaw man, he is proud of his culture and people. He speaks HIS language, and doesnt know how to speak Igbo. He is using them for votes. Patience Jonathan obviousy has no problem attacking Igbo leaders and shaming them, but they STILL support her. The sad thing is that not all Igbos are like this, but the vast majority are.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by IleIfe2(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan:

Are you still surprised? Like I have theorized before on this issue, Ibos are like a student who feels he has something to prove and has to prove himself in a class of students of far higher intelligence and achievement. As a student who attended one of the best schools for education in Nigeria (OAU Ile-Ife, for example) and outside, I can tell you for sure that almost all the students in my class were always far above average intellectual ability. The students who have higher than average CGPA, not even 3.5 / 5.0, but something on the order of 3.8 and above are usually the ones who do not answer any questions in class except in a discussion where the instructor is eliciting response on previous class assignments or the current one, or ranging issues about the subject matter. The reason why they behave this way is obvious most of the time, a lot of them could be very modest, they feel they have nothing to prove by showing that they know more because their CGPAs tell the whole story, you will hardly see these students discuss the answers after an exam or test, you would hardly hear them tell you their CGPA or they are in first class or in the coveted > 4.00 CGPA region, etc. But guess what? The below averagers, the back benchers who boast the most are the ones who are the "over efficiency", trying to show that he knows something about the subject matter and injecting himself into every conversation he is not being explicitly requested to join.

The same for my secondary school where almost all the students leave Nigeria for the US, UK, etc even before the JAMB results are released and the ones left in Nigeria are heading straight to OAU, UI, UNILAG, etc. These are students who are so bright, you'd question why you are not getting the school prize for a subject after scoring 90%, why because some insanely brilliant students are still scoring 99%, 98% in Further Maths and Physics, your coveted A2, A3 is nowhere to match with students who have refused to score anything else but all A1s! Now, tell me do you ever see those students in your face at every time? NEVER! Except, you put them on the spot and ask them questions, then they will tell you! It was in primary school pupils get applauded by the entire class for answering some questions correctly, after that it is your CGPA that must tell you story.

Now, to drive the point home: Ibos feel and know they are not up to par with the major tribes in Nigeria so they feel they must continually announce their presence as loud as possible all the time. Not only are their states economically backward to some of the states in the SS and the enigmatic West, but politically (power), they are inferior after being bested by the Westerners and Northerners for a long time! The 1967 - 1970 war dealt a heavy blow on the psyche of the ibos, resulting in a calamitous, colossal loss of 3 M in only 2 years 6 months and 9 days, a disastrous outing where the entire biafran army was forced to experience virtually all the offensive military tactics in the book from pincer movements, to flanking, pin downs, artillery barrage, punch through, sickle movements, skirmish, charge, ambush, marching fire, aerial bombardment, blockade, the list goes on endlessly! To make matters worst, they were enveloped and squeezed at the throats as the entire areas they thought they could steal was taken back with such speed and precision, it will make any army cringe with shame! I am saying these so you can know a bit more about why people like Orji Kalu try to satiate their emptily bloated ego by posting pictures from Dubai and swimming pools! I can not imagine what will make Dangote to show you a picture of his swimming pool except Ovation goes to beg him for interview! The same goes for Otedola and Adenuga, people who just refuse to even make a comment about anything except you go and ask them to please say something! In fact, you will have to ask very politely because it seems they care more about what they have to accomplish for themselves, business and family to be involved in any public show like these shameful one. So, I hope you have a perspective on why ibos keep making comments like "ibos are doing well", "we developed Lagos", "we are 90% of the population of Kano", etc.

Omo, you harsh no be small.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
phantom: ^O shut it already!look at the epistle you typed to drive home a point.intelligent man...grin....lets have a level playing ground in this country and lets see If you guys will even come close.no freaking way, and you know it.yes igbos boast a lot but unlike most boasters,there really IS A REASON FOR THEM TO BOAST.plain truth! If you doubt me, be sure to be in lagos next christmas and take a look around.nuff said.

Lagos is usu dry during Xmas cos the igbos would be gone
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
phantom: i agree! But it is also absurd that we should see billionaires that have benefitted from a lopsided federal structure as models.it is irritating and even offensive to say the least.this country has NEVER encouraged merit.how do you want me to take dangote or otedola seriously in a country where my daughter is evaluated with a common entrance cut off mark of 140 and someone else uses 2 as his cut off.i.e he just manages to write his name on the exam script and the position is his.abeg leave matter..grin

Yorubas no know this one nah.
Na to bash Kalu like say na im they make tinubu eat all their money
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77:

it is not all Igbos, only the poor ones who dont know any better.

They run all over the world to get away from their poorly managed areas, and then turn around to support the same party and the same crooks who ruined their land.

They vote for Yar Adua, GEJ, And OBJ over Ojukwu. They even start threads on NL saying that they will never vote an Igbo over Jonathan! They are perfectly happy with APGA being a slave to PDP and not an independent voice in politics. Truly bizzare and self defeating behavior.

Then they will come here to defend Orji and Oduah for corruption.

They are suffering from low expectations and low self esteem. How can you name a man "Azikwe" just because he is the President. Is their heritage and pride for sale to anyone with power? GEJ knows he is an Ijaw man, he is proud of his culture and people. He speaks HIS language, and doesnt know how to speak Igbo. He is using them for votes. Patience Jonathan obviousy has no problem attacking Igbo leaders and shaming them, but they STILL support her. The sad thing is that not all Igbos are like this, but the vast majority are.

just for emphasis, ojukwu didn't contest in the general elections but primaries, which he lost.
So don't come and yap igbos voted obj over Ojukwu.
Again, I prefer GEJ using me for votes to buhari doing the same.
Btw, who was defending orji?
one of u said that since the thieves, dangote and otedola are not sharing their pix, hence kalu shouldn't.
And I said no, yorubas shd focus on what tinubu is using their money to do and leave abians alone.
Abians are more hopeful ppl.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Kairoseki77: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:

just for emphasis, ojukwu didn't contest in the general elections but primaries, which he lost.
So don't come and yap igbos voted obj over Ojukwu.
Again, I prefer GEJ using me for votes to buhari doing the same.
Btw, who was defending orji?
one of u said that since the thieves, dangote and otedola are not sharing their pix, hence kalu shouldn't.
And I said no, yorubas shd focus on what tinubu is using their money to do and leave abians alone.
Abians are more hopeful ppl.

Excuse me?

Ojukwu ran under APGA. What primary are you talking about?

He recieved 3.29% of the vote, while Buhari recieved 32.19%, and OBJ won with 61.94%.

Ojukwu never won a single state in Igboland from 1999-death.

Even Ribadu has won a state. Smh.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy:

Igbos adapt well in all conditions.
We are too complex for ur plankton brains to figure

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Excuse me?

Ojukwu ran under APGA. What primary are you talking about?

Excuse me?
Are u talking about the massively rigged OBJ elections?
What are u talking about?
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
geeez: But why does this guy keep splashing these pictures all over the place?

It's amazing that these pictures of his affluent lifestyle didn't exist before he became governor

Is he the only man with a pool in his house?

Is he as rich as Dangote, Adenuga and. Otedola who rarely throw around these kind of pictures?

He is a wealthy man of modern age.

Forget the archaic billionaires we have around and concentrate on OUK, a modern day ICT compliant Billionaire.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ImperialYoruba: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
TinyToes: This astute busines man has always been a big boy. He was big before he was governor and bigger now that he's not. His company, Slok Group comprise of: Ojialex Furniture Company, Slok Nigeria Limited, Slok United Kingdom Limited, Adamawa Publishers Limited, Slok Vegetable Oil Aba, Slok Paper Factory Aba, Slok United States Incorporated, Slok Ghana, Togo, Cotonou, Guinea, South Africa, Liberia, Botswana, Slok Korea, Supreme Oil Limited, Slok Airlines, Sun Publishing Limited, The First International Bank Limited, Banjul, The Gambia and so on.

More pictures here: http://trendysturvs..com/2014/01/check-out-photos-of-ex-abia-governor.html

Orji was never big or successful before becoming governor. Orji was a frontman for money laundering. The foundation he ran before governorship was the vehicle used to steal public money. When he became governor he, like other ibo governors, accelerated the displacement of his citizens from their state and into other states. With millions of population gone from the state his administrstion had surplus money to stash away into personal accounts abroad.

The Yoruba states are not aware that most of the trade imports run by ibos in their land is actually financed by Igbo state governors.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by tensor77(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:
Excuse me?
Are u talking about the massively rigged OBJ elections?
What are u talking about?
And why should they have voted for Ojukwu? Was he a better leader than Buhari or Obasanjo. I am not aware that he won a single election since he returned from Ivory Coast in 1983 which should tell you something.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by tensor77(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy:
Simple...you can't compare...because there is just no reason to do so.
In the SW...the old part of the towns and the sparkling brand new areas live side by side....just like in most northern towns of Nigeria.
It's only the East that have no historical infrastructures that predates the 1920's that they could point to....and it was not that they were leveled by war, it is simply that Ibos started the art of building houses after the civil war. Prior then...the best were thatched roof mud houses...while most live in the bushes and forest.
I am not sure what your point is. We are on about which towns have modern housing you are there talking about the 1920s.
So a house built 100 years ago cannot be modernized and redeveloped?
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
tensor77:
And why should they have voted for Ojukwu? Was he a better leader than Buhari or Obasanjo. I am not aware that he won a single election since he returned from Ivory Coast in 1983 which should tell you something.

Ojukwu is a nightmare to all non biafrans to in this nation.
They are afraid he will reverse the evil policies of 1970s and divide the nation afterwards.
Seriously, do u think ojukwu will not divide this nation if he gets the power?
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
tensor77:
I am not sure what your point is. We are on about which towns have modern housing you are there talking about the 1920s.
So a house built 100 years ago cannot be modernized and redeveloped?

Leave them, poverty dey over worry them.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by drnoel: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2014
ketoprofen:

Ojukwu is a nightmare to all non biafrans to in this nation.
They are afraid he will reverse the evil policies of 1970s and divide the nation afterwards.
Seriously, do u think ojukwu will not divide this nation if he gets the power?
Funny what u say, I don´t honestly think he could have been able to do that if he was elected president. If Ojukwu was democratically elected he couldn´t have divided the country on his own. He would have made it uncomfortable for many people but 4get dividing the country part. I used tohjear that as a kid and believed it then but any sane adult would know that any division of the country that was to happen can only take place if the constitution gives room for such. The only other way is if the president uses military to divide the country but then that will be illegal since no international group or community would acknowledge it. Besides such person who would try such move will be really mad to even consider such cos it will not just title the country into another civil war but would probably cause another genocide.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Sloan:

Are you still surprised? Like I have theorized before on this issue, Ibos are like a student who feels he has something to prove and has to prove himself in a class of students of far higher intelligence and achievement. As a student who attended one of the best schools for education in Nigeria (OAU Ile-Ife, for example) and outside, I can tell you for sure that almost all the students in my class were always far above average intellectual ability. The students who have higher than average CGPA, not even 3.5 / 5.0, but something on the order of 3.8 and above are usually the ones who do not answer any questions in class except in a discussion where the instructor is eliciting response on previous class assignments or the current one, or ranging issues about the subject matter. The reason why they behave this way is obvious most of the time, a lot of them could be very modest, they feel they have nothing to prove by showing that they know more because their CGPAs tell the whole story, you will hardly see these students discuss the answers after an exam or test, you would hardly hear them tell you their CGPA or they are in first class or in the coveted > 4.00 CGPA region, etc. But guess what? The below averagers, the back benchers who boast the most are the ones who are the "over efficiency", trying to show that he knows something about the subject matter and injecting himself into every conversation he is not being explicitly requested to join.

The same for my secondary school where almost all the students leave Nigeria for the US, UK, etc even before the JAMB results are released and the ones left in Nigeria are heading straight to OAU, UI, UNILAG, etc. These are students who are so bright, you'd question why you are not getting the school prize for a subject after scoring 90%, why because some insanely brilliant students are still scoring 99%, 98% in Further Maths and Physics, your coveted A2, A3 is nowhere to match with students who have refused to score anything else but all A1s! Now, tell me do you ever see those students in your face at every time? NEVER! Except, you put them on the spot and ask them questions, then they will tell you! It was in primary school pupils get applauded by the entire class for answering some questions correctly, after that it is your CGPA that must tell you story.

Now, to drive the point home: Ibos feel and know they are not up to par with the major tribes in Nigeria so they feel they must continually announce their presence as loud as possible all the time. Not only are their states economically backward to some of the states in the SS and the enigmatic West, but politically (power), they are inferior after being bested by the Westerners and Northerners for a long time! The 1967 - 1970 war dealt a heavy blow on the psyche of the ibos, resulting in a calamitous, colossal loss of 3 M in only 2 years 6 months and 9 days, a disastrous outing where the entire biafran army was forced to experience virtually all the offensive military tactics in the book from pincer movements, to flanking, pin downs, artillery barrage, punch through, sickle movements, skirmish, charge, ambush, marching fire, aerial bombardment, blockade, the list goes on endlessly! To make matters worst, they were enveloped and squeezed at the throats as the entire areas they thought they could steal was taken back with such speed and precision, it will make any army cringe with shame! I am saying these so you can know a bit more about why people like Orji Kalu try to satiate their emptily bloated ego by posting pictures from Dubai and swimming pools! I can not imagine what will make Dangote to show you a picture of his swimming pool except Ovation goes to beg him for interview! The same goes for Otedola and Adenuga, people who just refuse to even make a comment about anything except you go and ask them to please say something! In fact, you will have to ask very politely because it seems they care more about what they have to accomplish for themselves, business and family to be involved in any public show like these shameful one. So, I hope you have a perspective on why ibos keep making comments like "ibos are doing well", "we developed Lagos", "we are 90% of the population of Kano", etc.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by AlikoDangote(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2014

It's amazing that these pictures of his affluent lifestyle didn't exist before he became governor

Is he as rich as DANGOTE, Adenuga and. Otedola who rarely throw around these kind of pictures?

You are absolutely right...He is not even 1/10th as rich as Me..

Thanks
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ibrahimdoc: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2014

Is he as rich as Dangote, Adenuga and. Otedola who rarely throw around these kind of pictures?

My guy, Kalu is far richer than otedola, please don't even go there.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2014
ibrahimdoc:

My guy, Kalu is far richer than otedola, please don't even go there.

Leave them, they think igbos comply with the criteria Forbes uses to compile that list of wealthy ppl.
Igbos usu open new companies of their own when they hammer other than buying shares in some designated companies, which is a big criteria in the Forbes listing.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by koboko69: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2014
All this silly rants. This guy was already a billioniare b4 he became a governor. What's the noise about abia money? He can choose to post pics anywhere...and anyhow he wants. Haven't usee seen president obama's pic on the internet while enjoying his life too. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by tensor77(m): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2014
ketoprofen:

Ojukwu is a nightmare to all non Biafrans to in this nation.
Seriously, do you think Ojukwu will not divide this nation if he gets the power?
Error of judgement there. Ojukwu's prime mover was always political power, not secession or primordial tribal politics. No doubt if he had the means in 1967 he would have removed Gowon and seized power for himself.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ba7man(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2014
ketoprofen:

Lagos is usu dry during Xmas cos the igbos would be gone
Dry?? The Biggest end of year show in Nigeria was in Lagos.

Everybody that mattered was there.

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Daresh(f): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Sloan:

Because Orji Uzor Kalu is posting pictures you are magnifying his actions to encompass all Igbos. Stop being so gaddemn tribalistic and lets move Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by abacrested(f): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
A big boy indeed,visit Aba and u see why he's living Such a flamboyant life.total colapse of infrastructure,infact he killed Abia state.I don't blame him,wen illitrates find themselves in leadership position,they only loot the masses.he didnot even finish from Eziama high skul
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
ba7man: Dry?? The Biggest end of year show in Nigeria was in Lagos.

Everybody that mattered was there.

So what? ppl come in from their various places to attend a programme and go back.
Am not exaggerating, Lagos gets dry during Xmas.
we both know y
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Daresh:

Because Orji Uzor Kalu is posting pictures you are magnifying his actions to encompass all Igbos. Stop being so gaddemn tribalistic and lets move Nigeria forward.

Help me out.
My own no be to support OUK sef.
But these more hopeless ppl who don't know where tinubu is taking them to , are really giving me laffs.
They shouldn't pity Abians cos abians had already planned their future against any hurricane in the name of a governor, but these ppl here are hopeless; Tinubu is looting them dry and they are here casting their frustration on OUK.
Mtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Is The ‘most Polluted’ City In The World. WHO / Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress / Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.