Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal (5995 Views)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by nairaarea: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
cheesy LEAVE OUR DAUGHTER ALONE

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
CTRL + Z to see how it looked like before she edited it

awodman:
Sorry..the OP already made it clear that it was before it was "edited"...Cos its widely claimed that Sнε "edited" the Wiki Page,I need to see what it looked like before edition
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
why do Nigerians refuse to be honest and and be able to see above sentiments? is this how we bring up our children?? no wonder the moral laxity among children is high. how come we cover up sin and crime. i remember when a Ghanian minister was quoted as saying that she will leave politics only after making a million dollars, she was Sacked instantly, it shows zero tolerance for corruption. Now i begin to realise why the much awaited change in Nigeria will never come. there will never be a change or 'transformation' in a corrupt environment.
which way Nigeria?
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by omenka(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
When the head is sick, the body suffers. For those calling on The Clueless One to 'do the needful', i put it to you you would see your great grand kids playin 'police n thief' before he would take any decision close to that! Matter of fact, i have serious doubts about the president's claims to having a Masters, let alone a PhD!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by biafranqueen: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
That is too bad the importance on a certificate can make person lie embarassed When so many did not need to be fed with useless knowledge to validate a remarkable career.

Frederick Henry Royce, auto designer, multimillionaire co-founder of Rolls-Royce. Dropped out of elementary school. The car every educated person wish for grin
Andrew Carnegie, industrialist and philanthropist, and one of the first mega-billionaires in the US. Elementary school dropout.
Amadeo Peter Giannini, multimillionaire [b]founder of Bank of America. [/b]Dropped out of high school. One of the only Banks to make it through the storm in Wall Street.[/b]

Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s. Dropped out of high school.
Walt Disney, founder of the Walt Disney Company. Dropped out of high school at 16.
Wolfgang Puck, chef, owner of 16 restaurants and 80 bistros. Quit school at the age of 14.
Vidal Sassoon, founder of Vidal Sassoon, multimillionaire. Dropped out of high school.

Steve Wozniak, co-founder of [b]Apple, billionaire.
Did not complete college.
Russell Simmons, co-founder of Def Jam records, founder of Russell Simmons Music Group, Phat Farm fashions, bestselling author. Did not finish college.
Michael Dell, billionaire founder of Dell Computers, which started out of his college dorm room. Dropped out of college.
Andrew Jackson, U.S. president, general, attorney, judge, congressman. [/b]Home-schooled. Became a practicing attorney by the age of 35 – [b]without a formal education.
Charles Culpeper, owner and CEO of Coca Cola. Dropped out of high school.
Coco Chanel, founder of fashion brand Chanel. A perfume bearing her name, Chanel No. 5 kept her name famous. Dropped out of high school

Colonel Harlan Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). Dropped out of elementary school, later earned law degree by correspondence. educated Nigerians stand in line and eat modified chicken in Lagos I see them when I pass the one by airport
Craig McCaw, billionaire founder of McCaw Cellular. Did not complete college.

Dave Thomas, billionaire founder of Wendy’s. Dropped out of high school at 15.

David Geffen, billionaire founder of Geffen Records and co-founder of Dream Works

Dov Charney, founder of American Apparel. Started the company in high school, and never attended college.
Dustin Moskovitz, multi-millionaire co-founder of Facebook. Harvard dropout.

Frank Lloyd Wright, the most influential architect of the twentieth century. Never attended high school.
Frederick “Freddy” Laker, billionaire airline entrepreneur. High school dropout.

Education where you have to pay your Teachers on the side with Naira or sex what type of education is that anyway that you will hustle body for grades. In the West if you make it you make it degree or not. If it is true I hope she will come clean and show it finally took an uneducated Minister to make something happen in this country because all the leaders that went to big big Universities are the ones that let us down and created this poo were wading in now.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by oluwaisaac(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
She's doing the needful....sharp woman!
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by nairaarea: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin THE LOCATION OF THE GUY THAT EDITTED THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by nairaarea: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by gulfer: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
nairaarea: grin
You badt gan o, I wonder if the EFCC and ICPC guys can use their brains to get the exact or near location of persons perpetuating crimes like the editing of hard evidences. Your head dey there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by sweetgala(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Omexonomy: One common sh1t among these poster so far is tha they are all from southwest.
I am from middle belt
why the hatred
I recieved my lectures in one school and wrote my exam in another school because the school and cause i went for were not accredited.
Which school will write on my C .V.

Shut up there and stop being foolish!
You know which school awarded your degree if you truly have one. I've friends who have taken exams abroad due to exchange programmes etc , however they are Still awarded certificates by the primary university.

The situation is of a lady who has altered the truth to secure a position, when in reality she doesn't need do that, that she does or doesn't have a post grad degree does not relate to incompetence. Last I checked Alan Sugar or many multi billionaire don't have even a Bach degree.

But she has lied on a government application , which is criminal under Nigerian constitution (pls lawyers in the house confirm) .

She woman I must confess thou is the subject off too much attention. Its becoming ridiculous. That woman needs to go beg whom ever she pissed off.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by awodman: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan:

I have read a couple of your posts and I see you are one of the retarded zombies on this NL. So you are arguing she did not edit the Wiki page? Well, I knew this would happen and yesterday, I took pictures of a few places she claimed her Master's degree, the question is why is she removing it? If she had the genuine degree, she should just have inserted the name of the school there or why did she edit it away? Here are pictures!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1502437_Screen_Shot_2014-01-06_at_11_48_43_PM_png9ba672b11275c45a0f323f2a8f749ab0[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1502438_Screen_Shot_2014-01-06_at_11_49_55_PM_pnge002f44eb59a1e6378fd7db7d8cc1bd6[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1502436_Screen_Shot_2014-01-06_at_11_33_56_PM_png2cd8d4aea63361cd802971997b5fb267[/img]
I can't remember calling you names...I only asked for something in which case if you have it,you should have simply provided....that I don't share the same views with you doesn't warrant you to call me names...For crying out loud this is a Democracy and we certainly can't share same views

Anyway I refuse to lose my cool...

Meanwhile the Wikipedia pages you posted simply kept saying one thing and I quote "Oduah-Ogiemowonyi received her Bachelor and master degree(in accounting and business administration respectively) in the United States" ...Never was the school Sнε got her degrees or the so called St Paul's college Mentioned...
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by 5thNOTE: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Am nt againgst this good pursuit of justice. But if u are wise u will knw that there is a push and a desire to continue to relegate the Ibos to sentiments in this country either 4 them nt to rule and then be empowered to breakaway or that they would feel or and they should look to others as cheaters, liers and unsincere ppl which would discourage them frm seceding and others supporting them to such. And this act perpetrated by D sm dictators in this of which much are frm D North is terpitude. An idividual drive shouldnt oppose a legitimate desire of a ppl. Sincerely, frm Obj to Jonathan, up to half of those in Govt post, such as ministers, governors, senators and Reps upto half were all without legitimate certificate. U cant tell me that its only Stella in this administration is without legitimate certificate. What should prove this assertions is to start to visit frm D northern political holders profile. Visit their Resume and then verify frm the Schools they went and see the Shocker! Its just that GEJ is proving stubborn to D daredevils in this country and that is just the cause of D argybargy.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by olas24u(f): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
it was just the same with Tinubu certificate saga.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by 5thNOTE: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Can u ppl see D result we get frm Our world highest paid pot bellies? They put internet service charges as one of their reasons for increase their salary to upto 30million niara, and yet they couldnt check frm online a whole ministers certificate. And i have said whn it is nw a life fulfilment that if u finish your two term governor u shuld then and must retire to the senate, how then do u expect this bunfools to works. Imagine this kind ppl writing our constitution, just imagine D copy and paste they would have put there 4 us.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by addictiv(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
awodman: Show me the "snapshots" of the Wikipedia Page showing where it was stated that Sнε attended St Paul's College if you claim Sнε edited it
So pls my friend can you tell us where she got her MBA from?
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Ilekokonit: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
rasojie: why do Nigerians refuse to be honest and and be able to see above sentiments? is this how we bring up our children?? no wonder the moral laxity among children is high. how come we cover up sin and crime. i remember when a Ghanian minister was quoted as saying that she will leave politics only after making a million dollars, she was Sacked instantly, it shows zero tolerance for corruption. Now i begin to realise why the much awaited change in Nigeria will never come. there will never be a change or 'transformation' in a corrupt environment.
which way Nigeria?

Thank Goodness we still have some decent people in Nigeria.

** From the way the oppressed Nigerians defend our captors, it would seem that cowardice and self deceit now seems to be in our dna ? **

****************** can't we get out of our comfort zones for once ? ************************

are nigerians suffering from a case of stockholm syndrome where the kidnapped (the masses) now start having sympathy for their kidnapper (the lootocrats) ??

people are now afraid of calling a spade a spade because they fear that a corrective revolution would stop them from going to their jobs to earn a living while driving past 90% of the population who have hunger, fear, poverty, hopelessness and utter despair apparent on their faces.

they are "afraid of change" because a revolution will mean that they temporarily will not be able to go to shoprite or silverbird galleria even though they at times drive past dead bodies on the way to their temporary enjoyment.

they dont want to sacrifice any comfort because at least they have jobs and are not particularly downtrodden "at the moment".

they will criticise any one who points a finger at our corrupt rulers because the corruption of our politicians has "not yet" reduced them to abject poverty.

at least they can pay their immediate bills "at the moment".

but for how long will we refuse to call a spade a spade like fela did ??

instead of letting us collectively shame our leaders into stopping their corruption we are busy pontificating against any one who exposes our corrupt rulers because we do not want to rock the boat.

our politicians have "ganged up" against us to make our lives a misery thus far.

when are we going to "gang up" against them and tell them that enough is enough ?

if we don't have that courage yet, when are we going to learn to give the most courageous amongst us the moral support they rightfully deserve ??

*********************** or is cowardice and self deceit in our dna ? ************************

****************** can't we get out of our comfort zones for once ? ************************

haven't you heard about the word "critical mass" ?

until we have a "critical mass" of nigerians who boldly say enough is enough or if they are not bold enough then try and give the boldest among us the moral support he or she needs to confront our evil rulers, nigeria is not yet ready for equitable redistribution of our "common wealth".

it took just one guy who was fed up of being oppressed to set himself on fire and die before tunisia was liberated followed by egypt and latterly libya.

haven't we heard of righteous anger ??

God will not leave himself without a witness.

courage to speak the truth in the face of apparent danger to your life can only be given by God.

"170 million people can not all remain cowards forever"

Yes, our captors have Guns to kill and silence us if we take to the streets in protest BUT we have a weapon that reaches further than theirs in our COLLECTIVE internet voice, so we should learn NOT to use our own weapon to justify the evil doings of our heartless adversaries who don't give a hoot if mine or your children die of poverty and/or hopelessness induced by the corruption of Nigerian Politicians and their associates

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by 5thNOTE: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Can u ppl see D result we get frm Our world highest paid pot bellies? They put internet service charges as one of their reasons for increase of their salary to 30million niara, and yet they couldnt check frm online a whole ministers certificate. And i have said that since it is nw a life fulfilment that if u finish your two term governor u shuld then and must retire to the senate, how then do u expect this bunfools to works. Imagine this kind ppl wrting our constitution, just imagine D copy and paste they would have put there 4 us.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by nerodenero: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
SamAfrik: SaharaReporters and Premium times are surely the best thing to emerge from Nigeria lately. I envy them for having smart and hardworking pple in thier companies.
Pls dont stop at Oduah. Like Oliwer Twist, Nigerians are begging for more!
Unfortunately,they will definitely sweep it under the tiles since their rug and carpet are filled with allegations against leaders with no prosecution.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by DonaldGenes(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Omen100: End time editing of profiles grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmao! No be small professional editing ohhhhhhhhh..she fast dyeee to edit am with sheer alacrity
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by awodman: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
addictiv:
So pls my friend can you tell us where she got her MBA from?
Am not claiming that I know...but am simply pointing out that the Wiki pages been posted doesn't state the schools Sнε attended
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Waspy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Na wa for this cabinet o. To remember that Prof Ruqayat Rufai was sacked and Oduah is still untouched speaks volume of mediocrity and highhandedness on Joebulls part
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by isacolukay(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
awodman:
Sorry..the OP already made it clear that it was before it was "edited"...Cos its widely claimed that Sнε "edited" the Wiki Page,I need to see what it looked like before edition

what is this one saying?
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by luvmijeje(f): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
This is more than 24hrs after the news broke out and the useless so called presidential media team hasn't deemed it fit to respond to the issue. It shows how much contempt and lack of regard Jonathan has for this country. Still awaiting their lies
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by nairaarea: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
angry angry

.NEIGHBOUR TO NEIGHBOUUR

GEJ TILL 20..........-IT IS TIME TO INVESTIGATE THE CERTIFICATES OF OTHER MINISTERS. @PDP-PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE R

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by GovWahala: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
nairaarea: cheesy LEAVE OUR DAUGHTER ALONE
Are u alright? Stop tribalising and and face fact. Yeye
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by joeluv: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yorubas can rant..na wa o............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts About The South East Nigeria. / Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land / Safety Alert: 10 Ways To Avoid Possible Terrorist Attack This Eid-el-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.