Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! (1861 Views)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Remember when i wrote an article that i'm scared to meet my igbo in-laws because i'm south african well it turns out i was totally wrong igbo parents are actually the best parents ever. These festive seasons i went to anambra to meet my nigerian boyfriend parents and other family members with my big sister. When we got there we found them preparing pounded yam for us it was actually great. The father said i'm cute and he doesnt believe that all south africans are the same! They were impressed about my igbo laungage and some villagers were really happy to see me. And when i told them that i'm going to be a lawyer in few years to come they were really impressed and they said they cannot wait to see me with my wedding dress getting married to their son. I had a great christmas and new year with my in-laws i learned that not all nigerians are like some of the nigerians here on nairaland. Thank God i have my boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by MrCork: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
...which best?...those tribalistic people?....fogerrrrit!! angry
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
-Mr Cork-:
no not all of them
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by 190daclown: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmm. . . it seems alot of Girls are flying into Nigeria these days

all the same have you tried southy prents whats special about the igbo's or is it ibo's grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by CaptJHMiller: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
What did you expect? Your dating their son for the love of.....
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
190daclown: Hmmm. . . it seems alot of Girls are flying into Nigeria these days
[size=3pt]Just to eat pounded yam and to suck[/size] lipsrsealed
all the same have you tried southy prents whats special about the igbo's or is it ibo's grin

let me guess you are one of those yoruba people against igbos i see
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by 190daclown: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
let me guess you are one of those yoruba people against igbos i see

Abeg put me down - i nor talk oh!!

dont go and put me in trouble.. Na u sabi Na your life undecided
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by FKO1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
Remember when i wrote an article that i'm scared to meet my igbo in-laws because i'm south african well it turns out i was totally wrong igbo parents are actually the best parents ever. These festive seasons i went to anambra to meet my nigerian boyfriend parents and other family members with my big sister. When we got there we found them preparing pounded yam for us it was actually great. The father said i'm cute and he doesnt believe that all south africans are the same! They were impressed about my igbo laungage and some villagers were really happy to see me. And when i told them that i'm going to be a lawyer in few years to come they were really impressed and they said they cannot wait to see me with my wedding dress getting married to their son. I had a great christmas and new year with my in-laws i learned that not all nigerians are like some of the nigerians here on nairaland. Thank God i have my boyfriend
HAPPY FOR U GAL...HOPE D WEDDING NOR FAR AGAIN OH grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by adeoladrg(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Smiles, acceptance and nice attitudes are not peculiar to Igbo. Hausas r even better. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
I can see dis thread turning into another thing..
op only narrated her experience o.
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
F.K.O:
HAPPY FOR U GAL...HOPE D WEDDING NOR FAR AGAIN OH grin
dont worry we will get married soon
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by ruffhandu: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
I believe if a gal behaves and blends well, her in-laws will like her. You have even started learning their language, meaning you'd accepted them, they'll have to like you.

Continue to be a good wife.

I wish you God's favour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
ruffhandu: I believe if a gal behaves and blends well, her in-laws will like her. You have even started learning their language, meaning you'd accepted them, they'll have to like you.

Continue to be a good wife.

I wish you God's favour.
thank u so much
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hp dy dnt tribalise dis thread.
@op,u r welcome,we the anambrarians,we are very hospitable. As far as u r good to our brother,we wil accept u.

Nno.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by MrCork: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
no not all of them

...British parents are the best.... they dont hit children like u people do in Nigeria (no ofesese) angry
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yea.

Nigeria Parents Rock..!!!!
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
adeola_drg: Smiles, acceptance and nice attitudes are not peculiar to Igbo. Hausas r even better. Congrats.
Dear Lord, i offer all Igbo haterz to you as burnt offering. Roast them alive..!!!
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

...British parents are the best.... they dont hit children like u people do in Nigeria (no ofesese) angry
we people?
-Mr Cork-:

we people? I'm not nigerian abi
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Enegod(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adaobi12: Hp dy dnt tribalise dis thread.
@op,u r welcome,we the anambrarians,we are very hospitable. As far as u r good to our brother,we wil accept u.

Nno.
cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by adeoladrg(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
nyere84: Dear Lord, i offer all Igbo haterz to you as burnt offering. Roast them alive..!!!

I'm not an Igbo hater yo!! How was that post hateful?? *sigh*
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by englishmart(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
-Mr Cork-:
illiterate
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by MrCork: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
we people? we people? I'm not nigerian abi

...u been to London? undecided
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Are u 4rm anambra?
Enegod: cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

...u been to London? undecided
no
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
no
this is the worst mistake u can make when you are talking to Mr Cork grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mondisweets: this is the worst mistake u can make when you are talking to Mr Cork grin
why do u say so
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
why do u say so
he wont shut up abt how London is the next best thing after stuffed magwinya undecided
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Ellidude(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Nigerian parents are worst than you think...
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2014
This is a baseless lie. They are the best. I mean d best anytime ,anyday.
Elli-dude:
Nigerian parents are worst than you think...
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Ellidude(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2014
Adaobi12: This is a baseless lie. They are the best. I mean d best anytime ,anyday.
I'd love to post a topic..You should see the confessions of a most nigerians..With your permission..
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Ellidude(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Pls read this topic carefully...There's this thingy with nigerian Parents..THEIR BIASED ATTITUDE TOWARDS THEIR RIGID BELIEFS..

https://www.nairaland.com/1551567/how-most-nigerian-parents-treat

A lady's confession was also included..Just check for yourself..Its my topic but it doesn't mean i'm advertising it..I'm making my point.
Re: Nigerian Parents Are The Best!!!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Go ahead.
Elli-dude:
I'd love to post a topic..You should see the confessions of a most nigerians..With your permission..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride And Groom’s Mother Exchange Slaps Over Food On Wedding Day / Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick / 10 Things You Should Never Rush In Life, No Matter The Pressure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.