Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Mods Are Stupid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mods Are Stupid (712 Views)

I Suspect Igbotic Mods Are Attacking Me With Anti Spambot / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mods Are Stupid by busterr(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
and useless if they dont block people who habitually break the rules, so if ur one of those that like to break rules dont post retarded topics complaining bout being blocked or how bad the mods are, they are much more tolerant these days than they used to be, they wont block u for nothing that i can guarantee u
Re: The Mods Are Stupid by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
i doubt whether d wl show my comment
Re: The Mods Are Stupid by busterr(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Go on and say whatever it is you wanna say
Re: The Mods Are Stupid by XLR8(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
..thrash..this guy needs some senses knocked into him for calling Mods useless.
Re: The Mods Are Stupid by busterr(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
XLR8: ..thrash..this guy needs some senses knocked into him for calling Mods useless.

read the topic again you might be the one calling them useless
Re: The Mods Are Stupid by XLR8(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
busterr: and useless if they dont block people who habitually break the rules, so if ur one of those that like to break rules dont post retarded topics complaining bout being blocked or how bad the mods are, they are much more tolerant these days than they used to be, they wont block u for nothing that i can guarantee u

explain that!
Re: The Mods Are Stupid by busterr(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
XLR8:

explain that!

'IF' that alone explains the whole thread
Re: The Mods Are Stupid by XLR8(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
busterr:

'IF' that alone explains the whole thread

i hear una boss
Re: The Mods Are Stupid by busterr(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
XLR8:

i hear una boss

smiley bless you!! I love it when i get called boss. Lol
Re: The Mods Are Stupid by XLR8(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2014
busterr:

smiley bless you!! I love it when i get called boss. Lol

The spirit led me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Handwriting Is On The Wall, Can Amaechi & Rochas Find A Daniel? / Edo Govt Cancels Competency Test, Recalls Sacked Teachers / Ekiti Poll: Segun Ayobolu’s Salad Of Lies And Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.