Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG (1108 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Happy 60th Birthday To Papa David Oyedepo! / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 08, 2014
I just found out that Redeemed camp all over the World , and schools belongs to Pastor Adeboye, not Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by babseg(m): 3:52am On Jan 08, 2014
Rityben: I just found out that Redeemed camp all over the World , and schools belongs to Pastor Adeboye, not Redeemed Christian Church of God.

@ op I think you are an agent from the marine Kingdom
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Mynd44: 5:06am On Jan 08, 2014
And what is the proof?
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 08, 2014
Whats the difference ? RCCG belongs to him too.
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Gboliwe: 5:53am On Jan 08, 2014
babseg:

grin Why are you so pissed? Hahaha
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by AdeniyiA(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2014
babseg:

i concur.
always looking for ways to bring down true men of God
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Acidosis(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Adeniyi A.:

i concur.
always looking for ways to bring down true men of God

No man of God is true/false.

If you're a man of God; then you are true. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Prenom: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2014
tongue
babseg:

True,c 0p eyes, she b like water mermaid grin

*sprinkles holy water on thread*
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2014
Rityben: I just found out that Redeemed camp all over the World , and schools belongs to Pastor Adeboye, not Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Rity? Could this be true? Do you have evidence?
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by tenderlaw(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2014
Pics or it didn't happen.
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by PastorKun(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2014

Stop spreading silly rumours.
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by babseg(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2014
Gboliwe:
grin Why are you so pissed? Hahaha

That's why we need more pastors in Nigeria to help us deliver people like op from the power of darkness.
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by AdeniyiA(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Acidosis:

undecided
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2014

Where is your evidence or proof or you just looking for cheap popularity on NL.
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Acidosis:

Wetin this one dey talk.. sad
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by PastorOluT(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2014
?
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Acidosis(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2014
joel lala:

Wetin this one dey talk.. sad
na parable?
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Engrr(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2014
Billyonaire: Whats the difference ? RCCG belongs to him too.
Ask him ooooo shocked grin grin grin
Re: Redeemed Camp Belongs To Papa Adeboye, Not RCCG by Donfamous(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. / OMG!!! Senior Pastor Of GTA Release Shocking Prophesy For 2016 / Seven (7) Signs Of A Growing Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.