Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant (1930 Views)

Are You An Undergradute And Desire To Become An Entreprenuer At No Cost? / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. / I Need Help With My Project Proposal"- English Lang Undergradute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Fynestboi: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
JustCare:
Nooo Mr. Moderator! we want it here and maybe here alone! just the great thinkers alone
this you posted would have stir m,e up to lock up this thread, but i wont next time learn to be polite, i should have lock this thread up, but i decided to hear from you guys before doing that, but so far have not seen any tangible reason to leave this thread unlock, but am overlooking that............ angry angry angry smiley smiley
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by JustCare: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Fynestboi: this you posted would have stir m,e up to lock up this thread, but i wont next time learn to be polite, i should have lock this thread up, but i decided to hear from you guys before doing that, but so far have not seen any tangible reason to leave this thread unlock, but am overlooking that............ angry angry angry smiley smiley
Ohk
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote

author=JustCare]
who is man[/quote]

Who is MAN?! Is yet to be dealt with.Is yet to be known.Is yet to be
understand.Man is herself the most complex entirety of nature to dispose
its definition.Man to me has no prefferred definition,man is content of
what we know about ourself.As confusing as it is,it may seem evenworse
to every one of us that the animal suitable to manage other lower
animals dont know much about itself.
In wanting to know who a MAN is to expension to time as much as u
cud.MAN is a definitive of what he is.....whom he is........what he
wants.....what he does not want.....Man is endless in a form of
permissive definition.

In my thought i oversee that, A MAN IS SOCIAL BEING IN WHOM DWELLS ALL
METAPHYSICAL ENTIRETY THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS UNIVERSAL COURSES
WITHIN THE CURTAINS OF HIS JUDGMENT..........

But yet to be reconcile with is the metaphysics that orient with Man's existense.......This inscrustable fairring as distable human and the connection of the intellect to knowing the versatility of human is a core need to know this metaphysics......

I humbly....i do request the blatant philosophising to knw more about this METAPHYSICAL-MAN and his ENVIRONMENT!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Fynestboi: pick up my pen and book to learn at the feet of my seniors smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hmm....oga,we wanna learn from yah!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fynestboi: pick up my pen and book to learn at the feet of my seniors smiley smiley smiley smiley
correct me if i'm wrong,but i thought that u were studying public admin!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Fynestboi: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
crazydude1: correct me if i'm wrong,but i thought that u were studying public admin!
nope ooooo not me
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by promisechild(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fynestboi: this you posted would have stir m,e up to lock up this thread, but i wont next time learn to be polite, i should have lock this thread up, but i decided to hear from you guys before doing that, but so far have not seen any tangible reason to leave this thread unlock, but am overlooking that............ angry angry angry smiley smiley
thank you bro for listening to the demands of your fellow philosphers

Join the train with us and let us rule the world

The world would still be full of evil until a philosopher is given the crown to rule the world

Let me be the hangman that would hang myself
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by promisechild(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lawyers and philosophers are enemies

The lawyers formerly known to be the sophist originated from the ancient greeks which socrate the father of philosophy was bitterly against their doctrine and deeds the sophist also known as lawyers teach to gain money and they cram all what they teach.

The sophist/lawyers teach the following doctrine

1.How to make friends and control them

2. How to start a business without hardwork

3.How to fall in a poo without been stain

Socrate was against this odd teachings because he hates and detest evil

Do u really think philosophers and lawyers are truly enemies just because of this socrate's belief?
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by papindinho(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
promisechild: thank you bro for listening to the demands of your fellow philosphers

Join the train with us and let us rule the world

The world would still be full of evil until a philosopher is given the crown to rule the world

Let me be the hangman that would hang myself
the philosopher king.lolz Machiavelli, Martin Luther King (Jnr.)
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by papindinho(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:

You value what you love if that thing has a value.....To me value
produces value.Immaterial things should therefore be within the essence
of knowledge than a purposive constancy of love.As a material form
losses it focus so the love that goes with it......

Any more philosophizing?
One should be very careful in showing emotion or any form of attachment to a material thing. For once you are never unwilling to relinquish your possession, your possession tends to possess you.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote
author=promisechild]Lawyers and philosophers are enemies

The lawyers formerly known to be the sophist originated from the ancient
greeks which socrate the father of philosophy was bitterly against
their doctrine and deeds the sophist also known as lawyers teach to
gain money and they cram all what they teach.

The sophist/lawyers teach the following doctrine

1.How to make friends and control them

2. How to start a business without hardwork

3.How to fall in a poo without been stain

Socrate was against this odd teachings because he hates and detest evil

Do u really think philosophers and lawyers are truly enemies just
because of this socrate's belief?

[/quote]

PHILOSOPHERS and LAWYERS are never enemy.PHILOSOPHY leads in the path of law making within the terrains of philosophical judgement.The SOPHIST are ployest of all PHILOSOPHERS,it often the normalty to make gain with what the environment can offer.In today's world,u may doubt the SOPHIST SOPHISTISING...but then,it all relates beyond some immaterial relativism!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote
author=papindinho] One should be very careful in showing emotion or any
form of attachment to a material thing. For once you are never
unwilling to relinquish your possession, your possession tends to
possess you.[/quote]

Does money have hands to possess you?.....Does foods have hands to grab over ur weight?

Material things can't possess you,it is wat you use them for that actually coses the possession.Pleasures from the material form is actually the possession not the material itself.MONEY on it own does not provoke possession,using money to buy drinks,buy house,the thought of it....is actually the possession......So i disagree with u!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by papindinho(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:

Does money have hands to possess you?.....Does foods have hands to grab over ur weight?

Material things can't possess you,it is wat you use them for that actually coses the possession.Pleasures from the material form is actually the possession not the material itself.MONEY on it own does not provoke possession,using money to buy drinks,buy house,the thought of it....is actually the possession......So i disagree with u!
and you have been successful in dismantling the points you raised. Read what I posted again.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by UyiIredia(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
I don't study philosophy but have picked up interest in it for the past 4 years. My primary interest is metaphysics; others are epistemology and logic.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by papindinho(m): 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Uyi Iredia: I don't study philosophy but have picked up interest in it for the past 4 years. My primary interest is metaphysics; others are epistemology and logic.
nice choice. Same here. I don't study philosophy.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by UyiIredia(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2014
papindinho: nice choice. Same here. I don't study philosophy.

Okay. What spurred your interest in it ? Mine was atheism and paradoxes like those of Zeno.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by papindinho(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

Okay. What spurred your interest in it ? Mine was atheism and paradoxes like those of Zeno.
all is about socrates. His view on leading a good life, the soul as the real-person and being aware of one's ignorance.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by IkembaCMD(m): 3:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Man...

Day by Day,
Man strives hard to live well...
Yet His days are numbered like petals on a metal plate...
Our first needs were Food and Shelter, Then we started aspiring for more,
We want to lead and top the Rank chain;...
Nonetheless, Greed overwhelms the slippery and Hate devours the obsessed...
Looking at this Twisted imperfections,
My mind drills deep into an ecclesiastical heartsore and my Soul trembles in agitation...
Not for the misery behind mankind nor the brevity of his time on Earth but for -
The cluelessness to live a life of legacy and to propagate an existence of Contentment...
Man!... What a creation,
So outstanding, yet Imperfect
So intelligent yet greedy
So uniform yet diversified
So thoughtful yet clueless...
Man!.. Nature's most mystical asset,
God's most craziest work...
So how should Man live a good life and propagate a Peaceful coexistence,
I'd say by Living for something worthwhile and Making a Good use of God's investment in Him!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Resumption Date For Public Primary And Secondary Schools / Schooling In Federal Or State University Is A Waste Of Time:::::::::::::::: / What Is Your Point For Jambs New Admission Guideline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.