Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Valentine Gift For Him Or Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Gift For Him Or Her (1366 Views)

Checkout My Valentine's Gift For My Boo(photo) / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by berienta(f): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Valentine is next month and i am wondering what i shuld give my fiance as a gift.
what would u ladies give to ur hubby or fiance or bf as a valentine gift?
And what would u guys give to ur wife or fiance or gf as a valentine gift?
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Mynd44: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2014
I am single so I dont count
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by cdamsel(f): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Still don't get what the fuse is about valentine's anyway?
Is it just me who refused to be infected with the bug? undecided
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Dygeasy(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2014
cdamsel: Still don't get what the fuse is about valentine's anyway?
Is it just me who refused to be infected with the bug? undecided
Nah
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by spenca: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Please how can subscribe on mtn networking using etisalat recharge cards
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by cdamsel(f): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2014
Dygeasy: Nah
people now act like their lives depends on it?if u make mistake enter eatery u go sweat come outside, its just pathetic.
Ll rather stay home with my man,make dinner then watch TV & cuddle under the duvet. The lil things re sometimes more memorable than than the over rated stuff people have refused to see that#SAD cry
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Newkidoo(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Must you celebrate valentine!! valentine sucks, sorry to say!!
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Dygeasy(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2014
cdamsel: people now act like their lives depends on it?if u make mistake enter eatery u go sweat come outside, its just pathetic.
Ll rather stay home with my man,make dinner then watch TV & cuddle under the duvet. The lil things re sometimes more memorable than than the over rated stuff people have refused to see that#SAD cry
Lol... Na So
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by berienta(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
i av nt given him a gift ever since i met him, its been 3yrs now, i thought i shuld suprise him with a gift dis val. aniways thanks for all ur comments and support.
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Lionbite(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
In the bible jesus told the blind man that was begging him for money that 'money i dont have but what i have, i will give you'............ Likewise me, i dont have money to buy gift but what i have i will give her, which is 'my Bananna' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
The size of my pocket go determine what i get 4 him. Nt even sure,if we no go quarrel 3days 2 dat 14th. Cos me,owu na asam seriously.
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Danhumprey: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adaobi12: The size of my pocket go determine what i get 4 him. Nt even sure,if we no go quarrel 3days 2 dat 14th. Cos me,owu na asam seriously.
You this girl,eh! Can't you be optimistic for once? gringringringringrin
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by rosety: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Valentines Day has been made to look like a day to give se.x for gifts or give gifts for se.x. Truth is it's a day to specially show someone how much love you have for them. When it's done right, its more beautiful than you can imagine.

I have a client who has had a standing order with me for over 10 years now. Every val's day, I am to deliver a huge flower arrangement to his wife's office. Point is, the lady is in her 50s. The Man, over 60. But he always shows his love to her in such a way that her colleagues and friends can't but be envious. What I hear from the reception desk of her office is that I am just one of many deliveries she receives that day. Damn. I pray to be like that to my wife when I'm 60 too.
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
E beta make i talk my hw take dy do me oh. Ur broda dy misbehave dis days.
Danhumprey: You this girl,eh! Can't you be optimistic for once? gringringringringrin
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amen,me 2 oh.
rosety: Valentines Day has been made to look like a day to give se.x for gifts or give gifts for se.x. Truth is it's a day to specially show someone how much love you have for them. When it's done right, its more beautiful than you can imagine.

I have a client who has had a standing order with me for over 10 years now. Every val's day, I am to deliver a huge flower arrangement to his wife's office. Point is, the lady is in her 50s. The Man, over 60. But he always shows his love to her in such a way that her colleagues and friends can't but be envious. What I hear from the reception desk of her office is that I am just one of many deliveries she receives that day. Damn. I pray to be like that to my wife when I'm 60 too.
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Danhumprey: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adaobi12: E beta make i talk my hw take dy do me oh. Ur broda dy misbehave dis days.
Han han! Shebi una don settle the matter na. Wetin come happen again?grin
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by rosety: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
rosety:
I have a client who has had a standing order with me for over 10 years now. Every val's day, I am to deliver a huge flower arrangement to his wife's office.

This year, we did something like this but in red. Can't find the picture now.

Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by berienta(f): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adaobi12: The size of my pocket go determine what i get 4 him. Nt even sure,if we no go quarrel 3days 2 dat 14th. Cos me,owu na asam seriously.
u ar funny
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by cdamsel(f): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
rosety:

This year, we did something like this but in red. Can't find the picture now.
i'm curious,how long can those flowers stay fresh and any special treatment to make them stay fresh?
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by rosety: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
The joy of flowers is that their beauty is fleeting. A song says

Frail as summer’s flower we flourish;
Blows the wind, and it is gone:
But while mortals rise and perish,
God endures unchanging on:

Floral arrangements last about a week in a cool environment. We give'em stuff to help it stay good, beautiful and fragrant for as long as possible.
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by olumaxi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Vegetables ofcos
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by cdamsel(f): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
rosety: The joy of flowers is that their beauty is fleeting. A song says

Frail as summer’s flower we flourish;
Blows the wind, and it is gone:
But while mortals rise and perish,
God endures unchanging on:

Floral arrangements last about a week in a cool environment. We give'em stuff to help it stay good, beautiful and fragrant for as long as possible.
I Actually meant when they get delivered how long can they stay in room temperature
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
oh this valentine's day crap again. I try to celebrate it to make my partner happy but the way some people take it to the extreme na wa ooo
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Xsenga(f): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
1.BOXERS=250
2.SINGLET=250
3.TOTAL=500. I NO TRY? cool

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by OohMpaTM: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
She's getting Ooh Mpa Vaseline and I'm getting her silencer kiss
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by philfearon(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Valentine Na Kiddies Show....
Join the show too by visiting an orphanage that day and show them love.....
One love my people...

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
We go yarn,at d oda side.
Danhumprey: Han han! Shebi una don settle the matter na. Wetin come happen again?grin
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by rosety: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2014
cdamsel: I Actually meant when they get delivered how long can they stay in room temperature

A flower bouquet given and kept in say your living room will stay good for 5 days to a week. However, the temp of your room matters too. The cooler, the longer.
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by cdamsel(f): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2014
rosety:

A flower bouquet given and kept in say your living room will stay good for 5 days to a week. However, the temp of your room matters too. The cooler, the longer.
thanks dear
Re: Valentine Gift For Him Or Her by PhotoGifts: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Valentine gift should be very romantic and show you love him or her.

1) Send her a picture with her photo where she is looking as queen with words " You are my ideal of beauty"
2) Buy any chocolate person loves , package in a beautiful gift box with our PERSONALIZED photo LID...Include your nice photographs or simply say some nice words.
3) Personalised ceramic plates with his( her) art photo make great gifts. if it is not easy for you to print on a plate, then print round photo on paper and stick it in round frame or simple mirror. Such gifts people do not throw out.
4) Send her(him) photo where your are together looking as "memorial of love" with words "Our love is forenver"

Look our site - we have many other nice ideas about unique gifts http://www.100photogifts.com/Personalized-photo-on-a-plate.html
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Those Frequenting Romance Section Are Flirts In Real Life / Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss / Trivial Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.