Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! (679 Views)

INEC Says Rauf Aregbesola's Highest Qualification Is SSCE / EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC / Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Only in Nigeria!

Only in "one" Nigeria will you see the so called media and the politicians pay more attention to the qualification of a minister than the killings of the innocent by invaders wielding AK47 in cold blood!

My heart is bleeding!

Nigeria is a fraud in deed.
Re: Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! by Swiftboy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
noblezone: Only in Nigeria!

Only in "one" Nigeria will you see the so called media and the politicians pay more attention to the qualification of a minister than the killings of the innocent by invaders wielding AK47 in cold blood!

My heart is bleeding!

my heart bleeds for those killed...but then again! Corruption's equally as evil as terrorism! Infact! Corruption enhances terrorism! Lets condemn every form of evil in the nation. Then it seems is not general fighting of corruption,so its even more pain as it seems Stella's the only corrupt official. Smh oh as for those killing people at will...where did they get a.k 47 #corruption
Re: Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Swiftboy: my heart bleeds for those killed...but then again! Corruption's equally as evil as terrorism! Infact! Corruption enhances terrorism! Lets condemn every form of evil in the nation. Then it seems is not general fighting of corruption,so its even more pain as it seems Stella's the only corrupt official. Smh oh as for those killing people at will...where did they get a.k 47 #corruption

Corruption in Nigeria is both real and unreal.
It is not a matter to be handled by mere public opinion.

If the law enforcement agents and the judiciary have failed, then Nigeria has collapsed.

Then we must do the needful. go back to the basis!

For example, why was there no outrage when kids who scored 1 % in entrance exam were offered admission while their counterparts who scored 69% were denied?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! by Swiftboy(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Now Nigeria's corruption's grand trust me. This generation of leaders has failed this nation. Smh we should borrow leaf from the Chinese...it all started from the citizens who got fed up! We can do that too! We cant fold our arms! angry
Re: Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! by cjrane: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2014

My heart is bleeding!

Because Yoruba is out to use all sorts of falsehood to blackmail the Minister for fixing the aviation Industry. Anyone who isn't yoruba in the aviation ministry will be blackmailed and stampeded out of the office if they attempt to fix any wrong thing.

Fortunately, the more they heaps lies against the Minister,the more she is supported by a greater percentage of Nigerians who see that those that have held Nigeria down and ruined it are the ones fighting to stop anyone who is bringing positive change into any ministry. They have failed and should get used to it!

Now, lets get on to the next heap of lies!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! by Swiftboy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
cjrane:

Because Yoruba is out to use all sorts of falsehood to blackmail the Minister for fixing the aviation Industry. Anyone who isn't yoruba in the aviation ministry will be blackmailed and stampeded out of the office if they attempt to fix any wrong thing.

Fortunately, the more they heaps lies against the Minister,the more she is supported by a greater percentage of Nigerians who see that those that have held Nigeria down and ruined it are the ones fighting to stop anyone who is bringing positive change into any ministry. They have failed and should get used to it!

Now, lets get on to the next heap of lies!
grin
I dont like what you're doing! You're sounding like a tribalist and supporting corruption. Before you say its all lies...what then is the truth? Did she buy those vehicles at the said amount? Did she lied about her cert? Otherwise,its not smart to support her because of your ethnicity and sentiment! angry
Re: Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! by ketoprofen(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Swiftboy: I dont like what you're doing! You're sounding like a tribalist and supporting corruption. Before you say its all lies...what then is the truth? Did she buy those vehicles at the said amount? Did she lied about her cert? Otherwise,its not smart to support her because of your ethnicity and sentiment! angry

she didnt
Re: Stella Oduas Qualification Is More News Than The Jos Killings! by iconaus: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2014

My heart is bleeding!

a sensible comment

(1) (Reply)

A Larger Chibok By Columnist Eze Martins-hassan Esomchi / Boko Haram Kill 27 In Fresh Borno Attack / Nasarawa House Serves Gov Al Makura Impeachment Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.