Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Can I Do To This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To This (779 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To This by Samuel8604: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
There is a lady in my department that i love,i tried to express my feellings and concern for her,and am sure she is quite sure i love her,we do read and study together,joke,relax together,bt it always pains me most times when she says she cannt marry me amidst other ladies even without asking her anything..But she do say this whenever any arguement arises on why ladies brags on men.i later discovered anytime she says she cannt marry me,instantly she feels depressed,which will be well noticed.
Re: What Can I Do To This by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ehn? Come again??
Re: What Can I Do To This by 25omega(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Samuel8604: There is a lady in my department that i love,i tried to express my feellings and concern for her,and am sure she is quite sure i love her,we do read and study together,joke,relax together,bt it always pains me most times when she says she cannt marry me amidst other ladies even without asking her anything..But she do say this whenever any arguement arises on why ladies brags on men.i later discovered anytime she says she cannt marry me,instantly she feels depressed,which will be well noticed.
quit your delusion and realize that she doesn't want you nor is she depressed when she says she can't marry you. If she liked you as you like her, you would already be dating.

Anyway dating on the job is risky be careful
Re: What Can I Do To This by DKJaleel: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
..don't take a woman's word literaly ..
You need to deep dive with her..
Re: What Can I Do To This by Mutuwa(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is this an essay in literature? grin
Re: What Can I Do To This by Supremor(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
u don't nid to force her to luv u since u've done ur part by making ur intentions know give her space nd stop acting to be desperate if she loves u love 'll sort things out itself
Re: What Can I Do To This by ogeoflyf(f): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2014
Hian!!! She says she can't marry you and she looks depressed after saying that.
are you for real undecided

IMO. I think it's the reflection of your face you see and not her looking depressed.
Wetin person no go read for NL grin chai
Re: What Can I Do To This by ebenezer95(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
There is a lady in my department that i love,i tried to express my feellings and concern for her,and am sure she is quite sure i love her,we do read and study together,joke,relax together,bt it always pains me most times when she says she cannt marry me amidst other ladies even without asking her anything..But she do say this whenever any arguement arises on why ladies brags on men.i later discovered anytime she says she cannt marry me,instantly she feels depressed,which will be well noticed.

You need a prayer Boi

(1) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Sociopath? / 6 Lies She's Been Telling You Since You Met / Why Relationships Fail: 4 Tips To Make Love Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.