Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? (51468 Views)

Maope Ogun Of Channels Reply Peoples Criticism Of Her About Martin Onovo / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Akanniade(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
My 'oga at the top' saga may be haunting her. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by JingoOAU(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
obo_man: @ OP ........ Some of us don't know who you talking about... Wouldn't it be nice if you put a video clip of her previous interviews and current interviews on here?

I don't know her but I'm keen to learn more about her and I'm sure there are similar people like me reading this post but having no clue...

OP, over to you... Attach a video clip and help us out.

The person in question is the twin sister to Stella Oduah. She's teh second wife to Fashola of Lagos
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by arop(f): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
phillippiano: Who dafuq is Maope ??
and who de Bleep are you? .......... :-p

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by moscobabs(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
na wa for some people ooo,instead of u to face ur own problem u dey poke-noise to someone mood.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by dipopooo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
pix
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by mployer(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pix or....
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Novelle: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
It happens in every career...season of declination!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by saheedbadmus(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Na wa for Ʊ Oº°˚˚°º bro ie is ur sister will Ʊ pray D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ̴̩̥̩̩̩̥ sack her from were she make her own living..pls wisen up
pigin: """""" form isn't forever"""""Her time has passed""""""""" Her era of intimidating people on set is over!!"""" !!!! channels TV should do the needful by sacking HER!!!!""
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by nonesense: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
satowind: happy new year my people am back.
Who know ur papa for dis kontry
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by pigin: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
dipopooo: pix

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Biodup: This lady has proved beyond the reasonable doubt as one of the best in the profession of journalism. In the past as a lover of channels TV I admired her so much because of her intelligence.

These days she is losing form. She looks bothered on set. Sometimes she keep mute too long during interview unlike Maupe who I used to know. In the past due to her level of maturity in journalism, she has anchored presidential chats in the past.
You may not know who Maupe Ogun really is. If you do, you would know that she usually keeps mute, but when she takes on on guests, not even Chamberlain or Sulaiman can calm her. She is calculative.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by contactmorak: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Everybody close ur eyes and let us pray for her. In Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Jodesky(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Novelle: It happens in every career...season of declination!

Diminishing returns, you mean. That may be quite correct. Just as its hitting GEJ and his social media attack Mob. They can't think right any longer. Inebriated fishermen without shoes.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by emmyid(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Who d f* ck ıs Maope Ogun..plz?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by dapsoneh: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Am very sure, PDP, APC and BOKO haram ar responsible for this grin grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Analyst42: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
I like Maope so much, but when profession is the only thing on ones mind, a time will come when u will know that at night, & at the comfort of your room you'll need a companion. Its only natural. Ladies abeg don't eat me raw, am only being objective.

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by nickz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Don't know her !! Why should I be concerned *exits thread*
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Igholize(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
She is in luv wit nscdc oga @ d top nd oga @ d top is not reciprocating back nd dat's y she is flabby nd emotionaly depressed.. Luv strong shal !. Pathetic maope

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by nkpommpko(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
She is quiet so she can attacT a Husband,some of us don't like tigeress as wives wink

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by hens(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Why dont you all go pay her a visit to find out exactly what is wrong with her. And stop writing mere rumours

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by JadeWilliam(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Demdem: She and her family most likely have been threatened by Jonathan snipers.

The senate passed a bil last year awarding 3/5 yrs jail term 4anybody dat insults or mak condescendin statements abt d govt&govt officials.Pls mind d words u use on social media 4ur own good.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by solomon111(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
And i haven't noticed this.
Maybe i will take a closer look.
She is a very smart woman and i respect her.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by holyvirgin: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
kokoA: Na now una notice? She started changing right from the day she anchored a presidential media chat in Aso rock.
Oh please spare us the thrash up there. I am fine and nothing is wrong with me.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by isuomo: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
The young lady is single don't understand why anyone will wish miscarriage on her sad sad and she will turn 30 at some point this year enough time to get a husband if she is not already in serious relationship. Please leave her alone she is doing just fine in my opinion even if I detest the sunrise daily programme because of their rabid support for PDP. John Momoh sold out long ago and it is only in the last one year that people started seeing through Channels TV as a subtle supporter of the ruling party and maybe not so subtle if you watch Silverbird you are more likely to get a balanced view from both sides of the divide (please take time to watch Silverbird news at 10pm); Sunrise daily will constantly bring PDP apologists on their show and call them Public Affairs analyst and when it is 10pm the first 20 minutes is devoted to PDP and PDP news. Channels is no longer the objective station that was once the toast of the media.

9 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by dapsoneh: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
;
Biodup: This lady has proved beyond the reasonable doubt as one of the best in the profession of journalism. In the past as a lover of channels TV I admired her so much because of her intelligence.

These days she is losing form. She looks bothered on set. Sometimes she keep mute too long during interview unlike Maupe who I used to know. In the past due to her level of maturity in journalism, she has anchored presidential chats in the past.
am very sure PDP APC and boko haram ar responsible for this
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by holyvirgin: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Analyst42: I like Maope so much, but when profession is the only thing on ones mind, a time will come when u will know that at night, & at the comfort of your room you'll need a companion. Its only natural. Ladies abeg don't eat me raw, am only being objective.
What makes you think we won't eat you raw? Who told you she has no companion? Infact must everybody be married? Oh please.... Maupe is fine and still very much active
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by philips70(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
isuomo: The young lady is single don't understand why anyone will wish miscarriage on her sad sad and she will turn 30 at some point this year enough time to get a husband if she is not already in serious relationship. Please leave her alone she is doing just fine in my opinion even if I detest the sunrise daily programme because of their rabid support for PDP. John Momoh sold out long ago and it is only in the last one year that people started seeing through Channels TV as a subtle supporter of the ruling party and maybe not so subtle if you watch Silverbird you are more likely to get a balanced view from both sides of the divide (please take time to watch Silverbird news at 10pm); Sunrise daily will constantly bring PDP apologists on their show and call them Public Affairs analyst and when it is 10pm the first 20 minutes is devoted to PDP and PDP news. Channels is no longer the objective station that was once the toast of the media.

This might just be the reason energetic Maupe has been looking so forlorn and defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by JadeWilliam(f): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Decryptor: If she is yo**ba, then she must be definitely married to a yo**ba man and if her husband is yo**ba, then he must be cheating on her hence she is dismayed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Pls don't start tribal war.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Alfred234(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP u get time o.. I guess i neva noticed cuz I don't usually watch channels TV.. something might b bothering her who knows?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by paulkhalifa(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Project400: You never can predict a woman. smiley

You know women are easily bothered about certain events especially family/home matters.

smiley

Moreover, the likes of TVC_Africa/AIT are loaded with information and political chats.

TVC especially, has a better and wider coverage.

tvc make brain!!!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by OdionOdion: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
bambuzz88:

what are you shitting, is that a poo ,facing the reality,is your president Jonathan not as good as daft, or are you a pig under his tenor angry, please dont hate for hearing the truth sad ,Abeg hit like jare considering all this heavy spending with the suffering of the people/Underdevelopment, if you think our Jonathan has been a daft in your view
if you keep calling GEJ daft,what best english or local word will one describe your dad who sold his conscious for a plate of amala

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.