Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? (51467 Views)

Maope Ogun Of Channels Reply Peoples Criticism Of Her About Martin Onovo / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by paulkhalifa(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Decryptor: If she is yo**ba, then she must be definitely married to a yo**ba man and if her husband is yo**ba, then he must be cheating on her hence she is dismayed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I don't seem to get the point of this post

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by JadeWilliam(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
holyvirgin:
Who told you she has no companion? Infact must everybody be married? Oh please....

Evrybody's supposed 2b married orelse God won't hav created Eve afta creating Adam (Gen 2:20)
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by shark2last(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
I dont know what the fuss is about her purported silence or dullness. I have never really liked her type of journalism, she is quite rude to her guests on set. She doesnt interview most of the time but rather questions and aims at belittling the guest. She attacks, criticizes and intimidates as if she is a policeman or an interrogator.

Good for her if she has learnt a better way of conducting unbiased and objective interviews.

Oshi...

5 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nja147: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
1. She might have put in so much and expecting increase in wages but it was abortive
2. There might be an unbearable boss that is not appreciating her good work.
3. She might have cautioned for about extract push to get information from their guest during interview section.
4. Some big spouses might have complained about her pushing to hard on them during interview
5. Emotion or depression from her man could also play a role
6. She might be tired of working with channels television
7. Her present assignment is no longer interesting to her.

Finally she might be looking forward to meet Klins Orighoye Eguando. Please tell her to keep up her good work and l am coming to chat with her before close of business today.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by solomon111(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
isuomo: The young lady is single don't understand why anyone will wish miscarriage on her sad sad and she will turn 30 at some point this year enough time to get a husband if she is not already in serious relationship. Please leave her alone she is doing just fine in my opinion even if I detest the sunrise daily programme because of their rabid support for PDP. John Momoh sold out long ago and it is only in the last one year that people started seeing through Channels TV as a subtle supporter of the ruling party and maybe not so subtle if you watch Silverbird you are more likely to get a balanced view from both sides of the divide (please take time to watch Silverbird news at 10pm); Sunrise daily will constantly bring PDP apologists on their show and call them Public Affairs analyst and when it is 10pm the first 20 minutes is devoted to PDP and PDP news. Channels is no longer the objective station that was once the toast of the media.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by JadeWilliam(f): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Analyst42: I like Maope so much, but when profession is the only thing on ones mind, a time will come when u will know that at night, & at the comfort of your room you'll need a companion. Its only natural..
Wise talk but God wil giv her a husbnd at his own purposeful tym dats if sh's not bethrothed already.Wishing her d best in any case
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by solomon111(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
isuomo: The young lady is single don't understand why anyone will wish miscarriage on her sad sad and she will turn 30 at some point this year enough time to get a husband if she is not already in serious relationship. Please leave her alone she is doing just fine in my opinion even if I detest the sunrise daily programme because of their rabid support for PDP. John Momoh sold out long ago and it is only in the last one year that people started seeing through Channels TV as a subtle supporter of the ruling party and maybe not so subtle if you watch Silverbird you are more likely to get a balanced view from both sides of the divide (please take time to watch Silverbird news at 10pm); Sunrise daily will constantly bring PDP apologists on their show and call them Public Affairs analyst and when it is 10pm the first 20 minutes is devoted to PDP and PDP news. Channels is no longer the objective station that was once the toast of the media.
Channels is one of the most objective TV station you can find.
They always without fail get both sides of the story.
The reason why their programmes may seem distasteful to you is because they highlight and showcase the numerous federal projects that are beneficial to the masses,which is what they should they be doing as a responsibility to the masses.
If you need anti-GEJ,anti-PDP journalistic mumbo-jumbo,then go to sahara reporters or the nations newspapers.
I'm sure you would be duly satisfied.

9 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by BlackHuman(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Symphony007: She is angry and offended that channels makes her play second fiddle to chamberlin and sulieman, even though she considers herself better than them. When channels bought i-pads for the chamberlin and sulieman, they did'nt buy for her grin grin grin. So on the show you see the other guys with their i-pads and she just stands there with hands crossed in front. She is already in talks with other media houses to leave channels. Rumors has it she will be joining the soon to be opened nigeria info tv channel owned by cool fm and wazobia.
grin
Symphony007: She is angry and offended that channels makes her play second fiddle to chamberlin and sulieman, even though she considers herself better than them. When channels bought i-pads for the chamberlin and sulieman, they did'nt buy for her grin grin grin. So on the show you see the other guys with their i-pads and she just stands there with hands crossed in front. She is already in talks with other media houses to leave channels. Rumors has it she will be joining the soon to be opened nigeria info tv channel owned by cool fm and wazobia.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Vicjay1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
satowind: happy new year my people am back.
we send u message before?

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by solomon111(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
paul_khalifa:
tvc make brain!!!
Tinubu's station?
lol.
I won't be caught dead watching TVC.
It's just like watching NTA.
Sorry,i'm allergic to propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Got no time to think 'bout someone's problems........my own done do me.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
solomon111: Tinubu's station?
lol.
I won't be caught dead watching TVC.
It's just like watching NTA.
Sorry,i'm allergic to propaganda.
Thank U!

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by AALASIKI(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
People just sit behind their systems and analyse issues like experts,the maupe I see on my own t.v is the same I have always known,intelligent,articulate and of strong character..she is just calmer,which is good.
The maupe I saw at the channels end of the year party was so happy and having are fun.

People need to watch the way they come online and discuss public figures(especially ladies)..they are also human,and adding to their emotional burden with unnecessary rumours is very bad...

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
strawgirl: Make we contact her na. Who get her number?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
bambuzz88:

what are you shitting, is that a poo ,facing the reality,is your president Jonathan not as good as daft, or are you a pig under his tenor angry, please dont hate for hearing the truth sad ,Abeg hit like jare considering all this heavy spending with the suffering of the people/Underdevelopment, if you think our Jonathan has been a daft in your view

After all ur foolishness na just two likes. D daft is richer than ur generation.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William: Wise talk but God wil giv her a husbnd at his own purposeful tym dats if sh's not bethrothed already.Wishing her d best in any case
ayam afelebu
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Vicjay1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
IYA NGBALI: 08033445522
who else called this number lyk me?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by psalm68(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ivyluvie2: Got no time to think 'bout someone's problems........my own done do me.
yes o.wetin concern me concern ogun or sango
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William:

Evrybody's supposed 2b married orelse God won't hav created Eve afta creating Adam (Gen 2:20)
you nko?are u married?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by holyvirgin: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William:

But Jesus never got married?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
solomon111: And i haven't noticed this.
Maybe i will take a closer look.
She is a very smart woman and i respect her.
just don't go looking under her skirts,I no trust you
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Oyemie(f): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Decryptor: If she is yo**ba, then she must be definitely married to a yo**ba man and if her husband is yo**ba, then he must be cheating on her hence she is dismayed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u don talk sense for ya mind now abi, oloshious fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by simontosy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Maope is no longer beautiful,she now has pimples all over her face. Maybe she is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Decryptor(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
O'yemie:
u don talk sense for ya mind now abi, oloshious fellow
Go and Die!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by BJO: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
She may have been cautioned to soft pedal because the accolades was getting into her head at a point and that might get her into serious trouble if not checked. I wish her all the best though Maupe! Maupe!! hmmm...
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by psalm68(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
IYA NGBALI: just don't go looking under her skirts,I no trust you
haba shocked
simontosy: Maope is no longer beautiful,she now has pimples all over her face. Maybe she is pregnant
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Gudiza(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
bizie:
After all ur foolishness na just two likes. D daft is
richer
than my generation.

and so?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by MAYOWAAK: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
OdionOdion: if you keep calling GEJ daft,what best english or local word will one describe your dad who sold his conscious for a plate of amala

Is it your bitterness that led to this conscious spelling error?CONSCIENCE is it.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by musulumi(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oga at d top hunting her I believe
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Decryptor:
Go and Die!
gbenu sohun ode buruku,keep hating the yorubas,it won't stop us from being the most educated/exposed/civilised in naija
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by lorddeni: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by idontaya: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
who is Maope Ogun? Is she the daughter of "Ogun - god of iron"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.