Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? (51479 Views)

Maope Ogun Of Channels Reply Peoples Criticism Of Her About Martin Onovo / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Idazinim: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
No amount of deception and calculated attempt to destroy this hard-working Lady will ever work. She is very much her good self,as she is an apostle of perfection. I listened to the trio of chamberlain, Suleiman and Maupe this morning and her analysis of the issue under discussion was way beyond the contribution of her colleagues. So where are you actually coming from, Op. The pains she exhibited in today's analysis is normal considering the topic, which was the death of the tortured lady last year as a result of pepper stealing. Mind you, She is a Lady, her expression of worry in such thorny issue involving the torturing of Women can evoke emotions. VERDICT: NOTHING, REPEAT NOTHING IS WRONG IN HER PERFORMANCE, RATHER IMPROVING AND GAINING MORE FOLLOWERS.

Fifth (Bad Belles) columnists bereft with any meaningful contributions should stay out as this thread is Dead on Arrival.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Demdem: She and her family most likely have been threatened by Jonathan snipers. I don't blame her.
So much for the RESPECT the yaribas would have us believe was the major instrument of their upbringing!

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by lovat(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Remember the Oga at the top anniversary is coming, the man has promised to deal with her on the day of the anniversary.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by NaijaNaWaa: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Or, maybe she don hammer. Pepper no dey allow pesin talk.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Demdem: She and her family most likely have been threatened by Jonathan snipers. I don't blame her.
U mean Jonacraft?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by abouqi(f): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=pigin][/quote]

This is chimps' abuse you know. grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William:

The senate passed a bil last year awarding 3/5 yrs jail term 4anybody dat insults or mak condescendin statements abt d govt&govt officials.Pls mind d words u use on social media 4ur own good.

Let's even assume what u said is true, does it make it law yet?
HOR hasnt agreed and Jonathan hasn't signed. U have no point.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ishsoph:
So much for the RESPECT the yaribas would have us believe was the major instrument of their upbringing!

Tribal fool, what has Yoruba gat to do with issue at stake?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by mocolog: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Do you really know what you claim

TVC especially, has a better and wider coverage.[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by AdelekeAkinola(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
pigin: """""" form isn't forever"""""Her time has passed""""""""" Her era of intimidating people on set is over!!"""" !!!! channels TV should do the needful by sacking HER!!!!""

If maupe were ur sister would you say she should be sacked,pls be reasonable at least for once in your life.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by obeski13(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
As far as i am concerned, this thread does not make sense.pls people shld stop making uncompliment statements and outright lies against this lady.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Adagba1: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Akanniade: My 'oga at the top' saga may be haunting her. grin grin
God bless you,all of them that participated in that event will meet their waterloo one by one
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
I think the politics of today is more dangerous and one does not need to throw caution to the air.
I have also noticed too but I feel that the agenda-setting of the media has suddenly tilted to the government of the day.
There could be challenges at the home front, you can never tell.
Who knows who the boss is, there could be instruction for her to be the last to question their guests.
For me, the job is getting more competitive with the other ladies in the house, also showing off their professionalism.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Decryptor(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
IYA NGBALI: gbenu sohun ode buruku,keep hating the yorubas,it won't stop us from being the most educated/exposed/civilised in naija

Yes we know you are civilised civilized, educated and exposed! Take a look at your skyscrapers, your markets and your educated youth learning "Idolatry 101" in University of Osun Temple grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by AGgal(f): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
satowind: happy new year my people am back.
Thank God u didn't come back with pictures

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by tonte(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Her heart is now soft, perhaps she has been listening to Drake top much
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
I got first hand information that her mother's health is in bad condition. I just wonder why she still appears on tv cos it will surely distabilize her psychologically. God help her!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by MarJuly(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
she added some weight that's all, she might be pregnant if she's married
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Solowande(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
She can't b emotional again,is she a robot? she is human and all human has dia bad day or time. mayb dis is her bad period. whatever d issue shouldn't hav been our problem, cos it's her life O!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by andyanders: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
tonychristopher:

i also noticed it...she looks olders and stressed up with this forlon look,i think she needs time off,you know been a spinster and single at some certain age has a way of bringing women down though.

its obvious she is worried but she is good...i like her intellect

I think she has lost her real self as she is a lady I admire so much in her professional career. Her courage and presentation these days is in doubt.
I think, something is not too right for her frame of mind these days, but I love what the 3 are doing as such, I love their personality.Moupe should bring out her real self because many people admire her person.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Lakeshizu(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
I noticed dat too, she is not active as she used to be, even on social media. she does not tweet regularly, facebook no updates, instagram no pics. sometin is wrong somewhere. I hope she find solace soonest. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by donwilly84: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
I thought I was the only one that noticed the sudden change in her, I wonder what could be the cause. Is it that she's not married or she has some family issue pressing hard on her, let her take sometime of and recupurate. BODY NO BE FIREWOOD shocked
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by FLYFIRE(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Biodup: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
I am so concerned about this lady, becuase of the respect i do have for intelligence ladies like her. I think she needs counselling and break from active jounalism urgently otherwise she might commit blunder on live program soon. Moupe, i know this info will surely get to you, do something before it is too late.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by karpentar: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Demdem:

An elder and his cronies that ate approx a billion naira worth of food in the midst of abject poverty deserves to be stoned to death. Only goons like ur kind will respect them.

Let the stoning be done in order. Start with IBB, Obasanjo, Tinubu, before it gets to GEJ turn.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by litetias(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Biodup: This lady has proved beyond the reasonable doubt as one of the best in the profession of journalism. In the past as a lover of channels TV I admired her so much because of her intelligence.

These days she is losing form. She looks bothered on set. Sometimes she keep mute too long during interview unlike Maupe who I used to know. In the past due to her level of maturity in journalism, she has anchored presidential chats in the past.
OMG, was just thinking the same thing sometime this week. Probably she's having relationship issues.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Biodup: This lady has proved beyond the reasonable doubt as one of the best in the profession of journalism. In the past as a lover of channels TV I admired her so much because of her intelligence.

These days she is losing form. She looks bothered on set. Sometimes she keep mute too long during interview unlike Maupe who I used to know. In the past due to her level of maturity in journalism, she has anchored presidential chats in the past.
May be because she was nick named by the president (GEJ) as "Body Language".
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Demdem(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
karpentar:

Let the stoning be done in order. Start with IBB, Obasanjo, Tinubu, before it gets to GEJ turn.

Does it matter? As long as Jonathan is in the list, so be it.
The fool respects the animals in aso rock than his countrymen.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by santosesq1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sirniyeh: Because
1. She is next on retrenchment list, about to walk out like Angela and Deji

2. She's been threathen due to the third miscarriages. The home is boiling
..................... Some of you are so daff & immature dat u open ur mouth to say anytin stupid from ur gutter mouth. U will end up gettin wat u wish odas
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by okechukwu2013: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
She will be back!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.