Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? (65565 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerians Abroad Have Superiority Complex Over Those At Home? / How Did Nigerians React To Colonial Masters During Colonial Era / Why Do Nigerians Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by FemoLondon: 3:55am On Mar 23, 2015
V0lv0:
you are one of the best Nigerians on this forum. I really respect your maturity and realness as well as Sir Shymexx, Sagamite and the rest of the good Yorubas. Even on Nairaland not to be tribalistic but often times its the same tribe that not only fights with the foreigners but they also fight with their own country people. Very silly people indeed
chrisviral:

Tomorrow you say Nigerians are insulting!
Whatever happens to No stereotyping again undecided
A black man is a Black man, very insulting but is always the first to cry foul... anyway thanks for the psycho- defence post above, way to go a.ss licking.
Exactly .. I am even surprised to see Sagamite's name on that list. In his usual style he must have kicked @V0lv0 around so much that she now worships him as an effect of stockholm syndrome grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
FemoLondon:

Exactly .. I am even surprised to see Sagamite's name on that list. In his usual style he must have kicked @V0lv0 around so much that she now worships him as an effect of stockholm syndrome grin grin
lol sagamite has never fought with me. Am not a fktard like you grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by FemoLondon: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
V0lv0:
ha ha, like I said .... you are his dungeon slave ... a product of his usual senseless verbal attacks and mad rants .... you have turned into extactly his type : dumb and boring grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
FemoLondon:
ha ha, like I said .... you are his dungeon slave ... a product of his usual senseless verbal attacks and mad rants .... you have turned into extactly his type : dumb and boring grin grin
whatever. Don't make your problems my problems. It's obvious you have issues with him. Not my problem. Goodbye

6 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by FemoLondon: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
V0lv0:
whatever. Don't make your problems my problems. It's obvious you have issues with him. Not my problem. Goodbye
I have no problems with him or his aśš lïckers .... it's just entertaining.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by RoyalPearl(f): 1:51am On Mar 24, 2015
V0lv0:
lol you always rubbing peeps of the wrong way.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 4:55am On Mar 24, 2015
RoyalPearl:
lol you always rubbing peeps of the wrong way.
apparently I said something that hurt his feelings so hence the outburst. I have even sorted out my differences with Chris but still he/she felt the need to address me all because of Sagamite grin grin Honestly I don't have time for such ish and am not going to entertain him/her/it any longer. How are you though?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Mandu94: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
THIS TOPIC IS DUMB? SUPERIORITY COMPLEX STEMS FROM BLACK INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE, GO AND HELP DYING AND STARVING PEOPLE, HELP OTHERS.

LOVE NO HATE_ PEACE!!!

smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Mandu94: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
JiggamanGh:

And all nigerian girls dress like catholic sisters.

He that is without sin among you, cast a stone

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!, BTW IM A NIGERIAN GIRL
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
onila:
NIGERIA IS THE BOMB! THE SHI-T!

WE HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY! cool

other African countries are poor and just poor! deal with it!
are nigerians really this stup!d or is it just a fallacy paraded around by people?your "rich" country is hell on earth the reason why getting visa to another man's country is a "testimony" in nigerian churches.

8 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy.
There is something about being a Nigerian.It can't be described, we don't understand why we are so distinguished until a foreigner starts feeling insecure about us. cheesy.
let me help u understand.ya'll loud mouthed and extremely bad mannered.when you guys talk saliva gets scattered all over the vicinity.you fellows do not know when to shut up and when to talk.dont talk while eating with yo mouths wide open.foul mannered citizens. thats where the distinction comes from.thank me later.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Mandu94: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
codeafrica:
are nigerians really this stup!d or is it just a fallacy paraded around by people?your "rich" country is hell on earth the reason why getting visa to another country is a "testimony" in nigerian churches.

Never generalise, it is the individual.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hemanwel:
A thread of Jan 2014 just making front page...Interesting.
@Topic: OP,the issue is that,an average Nigerian basically believes that we are far ahead of any other African country: in reasoning; smartness; in human and natural resources, in wealth (economy-wise),etc.We believe our level of civilization is beyond the african continent.Therefore,they have nothing to learn from other African countries ; they have no reason to compete with other African countries...
My opinion
nigerians are human dinosaurs.an uncivilized lot of backward-thinking humans. i laugh when i see statements such as "our level of civilization is beyond the african continent" because it is only nigerians who do everything within their power to run away from their "civilized" country to live in other countries all over the world.
where in africa do people still believe that taking a human head to a smelly witch doctor in the forest will make you rich? grin grin
and u still think ur way ahead in terms of civilization?juju and voodoo practice is your idea of "civilization"? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
V0lv0:
[sub][/sub]vDo you feel better now? Cos it just makes you look so lame. You won't find me arguing about food because am above that sweet. Try and get some class. You can't have that village mentality all the time wink
talking about class to a nigerian woman is like talking about the english premier league to a chinese peasant.they cant relate.

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2015
codeafrica:
let me help u understand.ya'll loud mouthed and extremely bad mannered.when you guys talk saliva gets scattered all over the vicinity.you fellows do not know when to shut up and when to talk.dont talk while eating with yo mouths wide open.foul mannered citizens. thats where the distinction comes from.thank me later.

Relax....
You are the one spitting saliva everywhere. grin
once again, take a brand of jonny walker and chill

6 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Relax....
You are the one spitting saliva everywhere. grin
once again, take a brand of jonny johnny walker and chill
i have no problem with chilling,nigerians on the other hand do. its bad manners to yell and shout like insane homo sapiens including within the vicinity of libraries and hospitals.common sense states that you need to be silent in hospitals but will you fellows ever imagine that? nooooo,everyone should hear yo cell phone conversations.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Mandu94: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2015
codeafrica:
nigerians are human dinosaurs.an uncivilized lot of backward-thinking humans. i laugh when i see statements such as "our level of civilization is beyond the african continent" because it is only nigerians who do everything within their power to run away from their "civilized" country to live in other countries all over the world.
where in africa do people still believe that taking a human head to a smelly witch doctor in the forest will make you rich? grin grin
and u still think ur way ahead in terms of civilization?juju and voodoo practice is your idea of "civilization"? grin grin

No one is above another. WHY DO BLACKS HATE AND ENVY ANOTHER. DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote[s] author=codeafrica post=32018232]i have no problem with chilling,nigerians on the other hand do. its bad manners to yell and shout like insane homo sapiens including within the vicinity of libraries and hospitals.common sense states that you need to be silent in hospitals but will you fellows ever imagine that? nooooo,everyone should hear yo cell phone conversations[/s]. [/quote]

Prrrrrrrrh!
You need to calm down.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by sonzo666: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
The only black Africans who can stick their A**es up and be arrogant are the tswanas people(Botswana).They went from being one of the most backward countries in the world to the richest(per capita) and the least corrupt country in Africa.They built everything from scratch and really care for their people.Until Nigeria can be like botsana,there is no reason for Nigerians to be boastful.

Gaborone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ngdHI0AR_8

Naija: grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DnZmA2z3Go

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by micronut(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
WoW..!! Friends I Got Free Data Pack Mobile Recharge in 5 Minutes From This Site Visit (y) (y) http://freedatapack.net/?ref2737
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2015
sonzo666:
The only black Africans who can stick their A**es up and be arrogant are the tswanas people(Botswana).They went from being one of the most backward countries in the world to the richest(per capita) and the least corrupt country in Africa.They built everything from scratch and really care for their people.Until Nigeria can be like botsana,there is no reason for Nigerians to be boastful.

Gaborone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ngdHI0AR_8

Naija: grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DnZmA2z3Go
these illiterates have little information concerning other african countries.they'll tell you about how "uncivilized" botswana is not knowing that bot citizens live much better lifestyles than they do.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by sonzo666: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ilove twanas people very much and I wish they had a lot of mineral ressources (oil,gas,....etc ).They would do a fantastic job with them.

Gaborone dvt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZAxA_PAq80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRF7gz-Pyd8
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
codeafrica:
these illiterates have little information concerning other african countries.they'll tell you about how "uncivilized" botswana is not knowing that bot citizens live much better lifestyles than they do.
Stop comparing tiny Botswana to Nigeria, you i d i o t. The place you show on the video is not even better than Abuja, a city in the country.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by sonzo666: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
all4naija:

Stop comparing tiny Botswana to Nigeria, you i d i o t. The place you show on the video is not even better than Abuja, a city in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI6L5YatANM
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 02, 2015
everyone is envious of nigerians.south africans, zimbabweans,kenyans, ghanaians, cameroonians, malawians, botswanas, ivorians,tanzanians, liberians, angolans, zambians, gambians, ugandans,namibians, ethiopians, etc.they all hate nigerians because nigerians are "hardworking" while they're lazy drunks who know nothing about "hustling" and making money.
poor nigerians. why are they always the victims of other envious nationalities? what did they ever do to the rest of them? the other 51 countries in africa are jealous of them. yeah right.all other african nationalities decided to sit round a big table and decided that nigerians are bad people when in reality they are the most friendly,humble, refined,soft spoken, respectful, law-abiding citizens in africa and the world over. nigerians have a good reputation all over the world, so it makes no sense why the rest do not want them in their countries. go to social sites such as nairaland,twitter, face book. do you ever see nigerians insulting other nationalities?no. do they bully other nationalities? no.do they belittle other countries?no. do they bad-mouth anyone who isn't nigerian?no. they are angels who habour no evil thoughts in their hearts.they are not jealous of other countries that have better infrastructure,better accents, better living standards, better-looking women. no.they are not capable of envy.its a reserve of other nationalities. grin grin

some nigerians were executed in indonesia for drug trafficking but thats just because indonesians are also xenophobic against nigerians. citizens from other nationalities were also executed, but they deserved the punishment,nigerians didnt.they never deserve any injustice and unfairness people give them.they are just misunderstood by the rest of the world. poor things!

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by mfuasi: 2:34am On May 03, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

What A Blaine Harden Wrote About Yoruba People / Oba of benin Erediauwa Visit The Ooni Of Ife On His Ascension To The Throne / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.