Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) (1249 Views)

How To Activate Windows 10 / [share] Latest Mtn Magic Sim For 2014.. / What Is This Magic Sim All About? (2) (3) (4)

Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by networld: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
STEPS TO ACTIVATE GLO MAGIC SIM BY YOURSELF
(THIS WORKS ON COMPUTER)

What you expect...
- It browses at the speed 7.2mb/s. Unlimited download
- It works on all device except a blackberry phone.
- It works on both PC and Mobile device.
- Once configured, you can use till you loose your sim.
- It cost you only a token to configure the glo magic sim

DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL WITH THE LINK BELOW

Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by kingnl: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
where is d link?
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by networld: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
THE LINK IS ABOVE THE GLO LOGO
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by networld: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
kingnl: where is d link?

ROCKING WITH SUPER SPEED
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by McCoded007(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2014
thrs no link
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by networld: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2014
McCoded007: thrs no link

THE LINK IS EITHER ABOVE OR BELOW THE GLO LOGO. LOOK CAREFULLY
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2014
guy na april fool you dey do us?
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by networld: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2014
If you can't see the link its because you are on mobile. Kindly switch to computer view. Or simply. Use your laptop to view this page.

MAKE SURE YOU LOGIN INTO NAIRALAND FIRST. Guest may not be able to see the link
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by dljbd1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wht format is it? I can't open it on my android.
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by networld: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
dl_jbd: Wht format is it? I can't open it on my android.

OPEN IT ON YOUR LAPTOP
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by kandeyc(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Gime a call , I do it for a likle fee. 08130886936
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by dljbd1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
networld:

OPEN IT ON YOUR LAPTOP
I think I've gotten it grin
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by kings4660(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Their is no link .If you actually want to share this info pls do, instead of playing mind tricks. At the end one way or another the info still gets out. We are all brother's...
Re: Steps To Activate Glo Magic Sim BY Yourself (complete Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
antispam have banned the user and blacklisted the site link

MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 / Help: Error 8024402c Encountered While Updating Windows 8.1 / Kaspersky Antivirus Banned By The US Government

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9