Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Do You Think Lecturers Shud Be Lenient On Us In This Exam Because Of the strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think Lecturers Shud Be Lenient On Us In This Exam Because Of the strike (594 Views)

Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) / ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike / When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Lecturers Shud Be Lenient On Us In This Exam Because Of the strike by sweetestguy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jus got back to school,and the time table for my exams are out,starting on 27th jan,,futo will begin theirs on 13th,and I knw most schools will begin theirs this month or beginning of next month,,I'm a final year student of absu and I'll be writting my degree exams,,so do you think the lecturers should be merciful with us even if we dnt do really well,cos I've forgotten almost everytin I read because of d strike and I hardly read durin d strike,and I also knw that that's d same tin wit most students,,and nw d time frame for preparations for dis exam is rili short,,,

Guys wat do u tink
Wats ur opinion
Re: Do You Think Lecturers Shud Be Lenient On Us In This Exam Because Of the strike by Oliviababy: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
for real,n am stil a hom. Okada com tak me to uturu.wel it is nt der fault, dey r tryin to finish dis semester . Wen two elephant fight na d grass de suffer, wen ASUU n fg fight na students de suffer.
Re: Do You Think Lecturers Shud Be Lenient On Us In This Exam Because Of the strike by Danfoditee(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
U stil av some days grace, in my skul (USMAN DANFODIO UNIVERSITY SOKOTO) we've start our xams already on d 6th of January, and our lecturers are not from Samaria(like Yoruba pipu wil say 'Alaanu ara Samaria'). Is beta u read wella for d forthcoming xams, I wish U & myself best of luck (not gudluck).
Re: Do You Think Lecturers Shud Be Lenient On Us In This Exam Because Of the strike by sweetestguy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Danfoditee: U stil av some days grace, in my skul (USMAN DANFODIO UNIVERSITY SOKOTO) we've start our xams already on d 6th of January, and our lecturers are not from Samaria(like Yoruba pipu wil say 'Alaanu ara Samaria'). Is beta u read wella for d forthcoming xams, I wish U & myself best of luck (not gudluck).
k tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Win 2014 Intel ISEF Award In US / Federal Polythecnic Ilaro, 2014/2015 Session / FG To Review 15% Loanable Fund For Small Scale Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.