Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan (33701 Views)

Bishop Wale Oke Dares Jonathan / APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel / Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Omen100(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Dem burrows: Why won't he dare the president, when they know Effc is now a toothless bulldog. Nigerians don't need soft easy going leaders, they need leaders as hard as hitler but still maintains decorum.

and if I may ask you today on this opened forum/ thread, that which of the Nigerian leader rendered the once feared & dreaded EFCC toothless and ball-less just like himself?

I won't call names, but I will be waiting former answer.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Databundle: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2014
....hmm
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Omen100(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2014
owobokiri: If he is put under house arrest for being a big threat not just to the economy but the state with all his uncouth outbursts (and you know he did reaa damage with those open letters), what will your likes do other than to go to premium times and sahara reporters to moan and whine as usual? His fulani royal heritage is getting into his small brain but who cares apart from those who want to? Two sitting sultans were disgraced in this country and nothing happened. Before then, tales have it that the sun wont set if you do as much as look into the face of a sultan.. Go figure. Blame GEJ for his calm approach otherwise this guy would have gone by now if a tougher character is at the helm..

do have heard of the word "DICTATOR" before?

that's all we need to buried him, president Jonathan will be buried politically and mark my word, president Jonathan will be dead & buried politically with that little wrong move which your are advising him(Jonathan) to take.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
How should he go about that?

Snipers.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Gamji007: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2014
Omen100:

and if I may ask you today on this opened forum/ thread, that which of the Nigerian leader rendered the once feared & dreaded EFCC toothless and ball-less just like himself?

I won't call names, but I will be waiting former answer.

Goodluck Jon lipsrsealed

Pardon my ITK.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2014
I still can't fathom why the Presidency should insist that Lamido Sanusi leaked the letter that has been with them for three months before the letter got to the knowledge of the public. If they had taken a step when the letter was written in September last year, the ministers of finance and petroleum wouldn't have been running in December to gather figures to refute Sanusi.

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2014
I have said it time without number, game of politics should be played only by political and social science graduate not all these clueless Zoologist in Animal farm that can't differentiate between ministerial appointment and CBN govt appointment. smh!

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2014
There is NOTHIN you will do. He puts him under house arrest and Ihejirika will saturate the place with Tiv bad boy looking contigent in the army. What will you do other than to look for some remote areas of Lagos to burn tires and refuse while shouting 'solidairity for ever'.. Your brother OBJ did that countless times and we shrugged it off move on.. You will do same

Omen100:

do have heard of the word "DICTATOR" before?

that's all we need to buried him, president Jonathan will be buried politically and mark my word, president Jonathan will be dead & buried politically with that little wrong move which your are advising him(Jonathan) to take.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by omowolewa: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2014
I find it very hard to believe that GEJ stoop soo low to fight dirty at this time when the umbrella is disjointed.

SLS has studied the constitution well and is ready to trigger uproar like the the sacked VP of South-Sudan. GEJ should manage this situation well abeg.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by obo389(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2014
abbakacici: because the president has shows nigerian he don't have any b**L to act
Abeg who be dis?Wetin dis1dey talk?
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2014
owobokiri: If he is put under house arrest for being a big threat not just to the economy but the state with all his uncouth outbursts (and you know he did reaa damage with those open letters) and his deputy told to take over till june, what will your likes do other than to go to premium times and sahara reporters to moan and whine as usual? ACN memebers of APC would even abandon their suport for him pronto since his deputy might be from the sw as clannish traits take over. His fulani royal heritage is getting into his small brain but who cares apart from those who want to? Two sitting sultans were disgraced in this country and nothing happened. Before then, tales have it that the sun wont set if you do as much as look into the face of a sultan.. Go figure. Blame GEJ for his calm approach otherwise this guy would have gone by now if a tougher character is at the helm..

Thank you very much. People who say the President and Commander-in-Chief does not have the power to remove the CBN governor are either clueless or mischievous. In countries like Nigeria, and much of the developing world (even in places like Russia), there are a million and one ways to by-pass the 'academic' measures put in place to preserve the supposed independence of institutions like the CBN or EFCC. It all boils bown to the temperament and will of the individual in power.

Chronic amnesia would not allow some nitwits remember how Yar'Adua methodically got rid of Nuhu Ribadu and ran him out of town when he was becoming too big for his britches. What does the so-called law say about removing the EFCC Chairman, and how does it differ from removing a CBN Governor? I believe Yar'Adua (never mind OBJ sef) would have easily gotten rid of Sanusi by now if he were president.

Some of us that are ardent admirers and supporters of Goodluck Jonathan are frustrated by his gentleness, equanimity, and tolerant disposition. Then again, this is why he is regarded as the most democratic leader we have had yet.

21 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by idupaul: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2014
I am not a fan of Jonathan infact I think he is a human disaster bt the truth be told Sanusi is a fool for confronting the president. If your employer no longer desires your service then you leave . This sort of impunity needs to be stopped, just because Jonathan is a dull man doesn't mean he should be disrespected by his employee

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Omen100(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2014
owobokiri: There is NOTHIN you will do. He puts him under house arrest and Ihejirika will saturate the place with Tiv bad boy looking contigent in the army. What will you do other than to look for some remote areas of Lagos to burn tires and refuse while shouting 'solidairity for ever'.. Your brother OBJ did that countless times and we shrugged it off move on.. You will do same

let him go ahead with it if he still has his balls intact. I mean to say, if his testicles are still attached and powering his scrotum.

less I forgot, SLS can't be detained beyond 24hours without any court order, not a Kaganro court order & by the way, why are my even stressing myself head trying to explain to a blocked headed individual like you.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Mynd44: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2014
The level of tribalist and ignorance on this thread is worrying.

**unfollowing**

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2014
owobokiri: If he is put under house arrest for being a big threat not just to the economy but the state with all his uncouth outbursts (and you know he did reaa damage with those open letters) and his deputy told to take over till june, what will your likes do other than to go to premium times and sahara reporters to moan and whine as usual? ACN memebers of APC would even abandon their suport for him pronto since his deputy might be from the sw as clannish traits take over. His fulani royal heritage is getting into his small brain but who cares apart from those who want to? Two sitting sultans were disgraced in this country and nothing happened. Before then, tales have it that the sun wont set if you do as much as look into the face of a sultan.. Go figure. Blame GEJ for his calm approach otherwise this guy would have gone by now if a tougher character is at the helm..

Fastest way for GEJ to get impeached grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2014
pro01:

Chronic amnesia would not allow some nitwits remember how Yar'Adua methodically got rid of Nuhu Ribadu and ran him out of town when he was becoming too big for his britches. What does the so-called law say about removing the EFCC Chairman, and how does it differ from removing a CBN Governor? I believe Yar'Adua (never mind OBJ sef) would have easily gotten rid of Sanusi by now if he were president.

I know you're probably paid per post, but you don't really need to contribute to every discussion. Why not step back and allow the likes of Solomon11, taharqa et al that are not known for being intelligent to come and continue spewing inane drivel here?

The law is clear on this one. Only 2/3 of the senate can remove the CBN Governor. Let this increasingly unpopular president test his might by trying to get that number. He'll be lucky to get a third of the Senate behind him smiley

pro01:
Some of us that are ardent admirers and supporters of Goodluck Jonathan are frustrated by his gentleness, equanimity, and tolerant disposition. Then again, this is why he is regarded as the most democratic leader we have had yet.

Yes, his gentleness and tolerance that has seen him go after Amaechi and plunge Rivers State into confusion.

Some of us are more annoyed with the timidity he showed in 2011/12 that allowed Boko Haram to blossom into a full fledged terrorist movement with tenuous ties to Al Qaeda. Certainly we are also annoyed at his tolerance to corrupt elements in the Government.

13 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by taharqa: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2014
omowolewa: I find it very hard to believe that GEJ stoop soo low to fight dirty at this time when the umbrella is disjointed.

SLS has studied the constitution well and is ready to trigger uproar like the the sacked VP of South-Sudan. GEJ should manage this situation well abeg.
So SLS wud lead an armed insurrection against d Govt if he asked out? Töo many e-IJIOTS on NL...

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by PopeXanderVII: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2014
Billyonaire: Now I miss Abacha

You're a joke.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by omowolewa: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2014
taharqa: So SLS wud lead an armed insurrection against d Govt if he asked out? Töo many e-IJIOTS on NL...

You are too myopic to see the politics has been polarised and any thing that will make GEJ administration ungovernable will be welcome.

However, I still believe that GEJ won't have stooped soo low to engage SLS in such conversation which I expected was between the two and no press conference was called to such discuss.

I won't call you name like IJIOT because am well cultured and tutored. I was taught to view things objectively and not through my myopic interest alone. You can keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by revolt(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2014
you can't sack a cbn govt Cos hE's statutory mandated to serve 4 4years. except two thirds majority of the Senate sack him.

but I think, they can comfortably Blackfoot, him. which ofcourse they will. he'll serve as a check on illegal funds transfers since he's disgruntled.

he's not going no where, and ofcos he won't be implementing any shitty policies meantime
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by revolt(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2014
idupaul: I am not a fan of Jonathan infact I think he is a human disaster bt the truth be told Sanusi is a fool for confronting the president. If your employer no longer desires your service then you leave . This sort of impunity needs to be stopped, just because Jonathan is a dull man doesn't mean he should be disrespected by his employee
what irks me about ppl like you is how expose your ignorance with negative panache. you have no knowledge of bureaucratic principles yet ur here spilling rubbish.

but how would, you know wen you peeps are just interested in wizkid n dbanjs new haircut.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by taharqa: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2014
omowolewa:

You are too myopic to see the politics has been polarised and any thing that will make GEJ administration ungovernable will be welcome.

However, I still believe that GEJ won't have stoop soo low to engage SLS in such conversation which I expected was between the two and no press conference was called to such discuss.

I won't call you name like IJIOT because am well cultured and tutored. I was thought never to view things objectively and not through my myopic interest alone. You can keep it up.
I get yr point now, though yr allusion to South Sudan crisis was uncalled for. Apologies, though

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2014
stop using Alfas as CBN govs
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2014
Okay! I dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2014
grin grin grin ouch!

Gabriel_sylar: stop using Alfas as CBN govs
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Kx: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2014
Kx: If we could, as a nation, assert our rights in national interest against unpopular govt policies, we would fair better.

In the words of Bob Marley: Stand up for your right.

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Read pro01 last post. He totally understands where i was coming from. It may not be constitutional but if GEJ is desperate to nail Sanusi, very easy. There are a million ways to skirt around the constitutional inhibitions if a cheif executive wants to have his way at all cost. He mentioned Russia but even before Putin, Yeltsin was able to rocket the Duma with tanks just to have his way. How did OBJ get rid of Dariye and Alams? It is a 'nascent' democracy, dont forget...

texazzpete:

Fastest way for GEJ to get impeached grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Polio: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2014
Show down....... cheesy
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by imauri: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Pope Xander VII:

You're a joke.
but i miss abacha too... am i a joker as well? hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers On Clearance Mission Hit By Boko Haram IED. See Photos / Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. / Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.