Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan (33693 Views)

Bishop Wale Oke Dares Jonathan / APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel / Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by sucess001(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz:
I said he should be given a Sack letter if he refuses to resign he should apply force. GEJ has the right to sack him after all OBJ sacked Ministers during his tenure and their was no process involved, so why would GEJs own be different?

Jeez!

Will you just stop disgracing yourself in public?

Your post is sooo daft, its not even worth analysing.

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2014
PUNCH NEWSPAPER has lost its credibility. It is now known as an APC propaganda media house.

Sanusi may be pleading with the President to reconsider his decision but PUNCH NEWSPAPER and their unceasing propaganda machine are inciting Nigerians that Sanusi is daring the President.

Sanusi has worked hard with the President all these while, he's one of the reason our economy stands at No. 1 in the world today. I think the APC wants the President to sack Sanusi and loose his most valuable assets.

These APC politicians don't care about us or our country's economy, they care more about getting into power. They don't mind playing politics with the future of Nigerians. The desperation is obvious and I am 100% sure Sanusi will not dare the President in any way. Sanusi is educated and not a thug like ****** the frog eye APC chieftain. Rudedough is not buying this $hit.

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Databundle: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2014
...!
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by redsun(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Why is this central bank governor so politically controversial?I thought he was suppose to be civil servant?

He probably have enough evidences of financial misappropriations to blackmail gej,that is why is so bold and disrespectful.

How good is he himself?
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by mrofficial(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2014
Boss13:

What are the MODs doing? What kind of tribalistic comment is this? How can nairaland tolerate sick people like this?

He may not be far from the truth, since the president himself said that Igbos are his backbone.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by iheneme(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Let Sanusi not resign. Infact, when his tenure expires in June, let him renew it by himself.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by maasoap(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2014
It is very simple to decipher. Jonathan wants to loot more money ahead of his 2015 reelection bid and Sanusi may be a stumbling block, definitely he has to go. Soludo will be very useful in this regard, he knows how to turn blind eyes to looting. Oceanic, PHB, Afri banks and the rests came to mind.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by danot1030: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2014
leadership requir skil, dis act of lifting sledge hamer against d critics and oposition at d slightest opotunity is uncivil and babaric, d style u aplied dat creatd faction in ur party, made dem disrespect u and defect 2 anoda party, shows ineficienc
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Quadrescent: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Presidency move is obviously constitutional.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by iheneme(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2014
maasoap: It is very simple to decipher. Jonathan wants to loot more money ahead of his 2015 reelection bid and Sanusi may be stumbling block, definitely he has to go. Soludo will be very useful in this regard, he knows how to turn blind eyes to looting.
Sanusi's tenure expires in June 2. Have you thought of it that Jonathan could still loot from June 3 till election time?

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by revolt(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2014
owobokiri: grin grin grin ouch!

it wasn't GEJ, it was YARADUA....
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2014
Pope Xander VII:

You're a joke.
u no go fit understand
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Jyde81: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Desric: Thank you, for clearing his head, You know, its good if all of us can start doing this enlightenment program whenever the opportunity arises so that ignorant peeps won't always believe that this Nation is a lawless one where anything goes. Otherwise the crop of Leaders we have now will be a serious joke compare to the ones to come.
Well said bro...Spot on!
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by winniz: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2014
tpacalipse: Big lie.

I am a witness to It you don't need to argue I have always wanted to go the mods but since Nairaland is owned by a yoruba man and it is an APC propaganda website, it will resolve to nothing so just Sharap there.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by sagaciousblog: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Omen100: president Jonathan as a person is a disgrace to the office of President of Nigeria & those who sentimentally & emotionally voted for him.
including your dad who also voted for him?? FOOL!! you are a disgrace to ur family too
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2014
[b]ANOTHER PROPAGANDA BY THE APC SHAMEFULLY EXPOSED.

Okoroafor said, “The CBN is an important organisation in the economy of this country and we have to be careful in whatever we do because our actions send a strong message to the economy as a whole.“

“He is not proceeding on retirement leave by March as being speculated; rather, he will be retiring on June 2 this year when he will be completing his five-year single tenure.”

Both chambers of the National Assembly declined comments on the alleged plan by the Federal Government to sack Sanusi.

The spokesperson for the Senate, Eyinnaya Abaribe, and his counterpart in the House of Representatives, Mr. Zakari Mohammed, said the National Assembly would not be dragged into “a mere rumour.”

The Senate will not make any comment on any issue that is not before it. It remains a rumour until it is properly communicated to the Senate.”Mohammed also said, “I have no comment to make.

Nairalanders please show me where the President asked Sanusi to resign and where Sanusi said he's not resigning on this report. APC why too many "RUMORS" and "PROPAGANDA" publication? Let the President focus and do his job and stop heating the polity.

SANUSI IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!! "Go and Die"
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by victorazy(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2014
GEJ should leave Aboki alone o b4 he get into trouble with Norths
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by winniz: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2014
sucess001:

Jeez!

Will you just stop disgracing yourself in public?

Your post is sooo daft, its not even worth analysing.
You are just a big eediot, which of my post don't you understand? You bunch of APC e-rats are pathetic.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by thewarrior72: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2014
boneruns:

I thought you're studying in UK?
grin[quote author=boneruns]
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by CharlesPhc: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2014
So does the President have power to fire any Minister since they were also nominated and confirmed by the Senate... I think Sanusi is playing politics with his office and showing disregard to the office of the President if he said that...!!!
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Fadelex(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough: PUNCH NEWSPAPER has lost its credibility. It is now known as an APC propaganda media house.

Sanusi may be pleading with the President to reconsidered his decision but PUNCH NEWSPAPER and their unceasing propaganda machine are inciting Nigerians that Sanusi is daring the President.

Sanusi has worked hard with the President all these while, he's one of the reason our economy stands at No. 1 in the world today. I think the APC wants the President to sack Sanusi and loose his most valuable assets.

These APC politicians don't care about us or our country's economy, they care more about getting into power. They don't mind playing politics with the future of Nigerians. The desperation is obvious and I am 100% sure Sanusi will not dare the President in anyway. Sanusi is educated and not a thug like ****** the frog eye APC chieftain. Rudedough is not buying this $hit.
I've been following your political analysis and I must give it to u that you've got something upstairs.. but plz, don't blame opposition for any misfortune of d govt. Sanusi wrote to the president since September 2013 but one of d bad attitude of d president is non-attendant to correspondence. just like numerous bills d Natl assembly has sent to him but refused to accent or reject. if the president had reply to that letter in Sept, it wouldn't have become a public debate in Dec. president Jonathan has done some commendable things but d fact is that he's performing below expectations. and we need a viable opposition to put d govt on his heel.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by maasoap(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Gabriel_sylar: stop using Alfas as CBN govs
He is more knowledgeable than what can possibly come out of your family in millions of years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by thewarrior72: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Omen100: president Jonathan as a person is a disgrace to the office of President of Nigeria & those who sentimentally & emotionally voted for him.
That means,that ur father who failed to bring u up with good manners & morals is also a disgrace& embarrassment to this nation..

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by meine: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2014
owobokiri: If he is put under house arrest for being a big threat not just to the economy but the state with all his uncouth outbursts (and you know he did reaa damage with those open letters) and his deputy told to take over till june, what will your likes do other than to go to premium times and sahara reporters to moan and whine as usual? ACN memebers of APC would even abandon their suport for him pronto since his deputy might be from the sw as clannish traits take over. His fulani royal heritage is getting into his small brain but who cares apart from those who want to? Two sitting sultans were disgraced in this country and nothing happened. Before then, tales have it that the sun wont set if you do as much as look into the face of a sultan.. Go figure. Blame GEJ for his calm approach otherwise this guy would have gone by now if a tougher character is at the helm..

Stop reasoning like a toddler, what is house arrest in a democratic setting.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by mbhs139(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz: At Mynd 44

GEJ by March should give him a dismissal letter, If he refuses to resign he should apply force by Locking up his Office and getting him arrested as well, it was GEJ that employed him so if his services are no longer needed he can be sacked as well, Sanusi has always been incompetent to be the CBN Governor for crying out Loud, all his banking policies has always be useless that Mallam should just go.

It is not in my habit to castigate people on a social forum like this but you, this morning, will be an exception to the rule. Now, didn't you read in the post where it was said that it is only two-third majority of both houses (senate and rep) that can remove a CBN Governor? It appears you need glasses or at worst, you don't comprehend English.

Be that as it may, is it a rocket science for you to learn and know that Central Bank Governors everywhere in the world are independent of the President? Mtchew, make i no waste my time with you. I know say na swell you go swell for me now. Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by 500GP: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz:
I said he should be given a Sack letter if he refuses to resign he should apply force. GEJ has the right to sack him after all OBJ sacked Ministers during his tenure and their was no process involved, so why would GEJs own be different?

IS SANUSU A MINISTER?

GOATLUCK NO FIT TRY AM...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers On Clearance Mission Hit By Boko Haram IED. See Photos / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) / Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.