Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (33739 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Vicjay1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Diary of an imostar- coolval22
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Valentinooo: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
The tenth generation by frank3:16
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Olarewajub: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2014
The Undercover Agent and The Murder Case.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by sowprice(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2014
all story'$ dt i hv read are grt tombs up 2 all NL writers God bless u all

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Youngsage: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2014
Hmmmnn... Interesting! This thread crossed my mind a while ago.

Only those who av read a majority of them stories here can give such opinion tho... A difficult task if you ask me

but pls whilst posting pls try and post with links ooo, cos most of such stories here on N.L are no longer trending. So as to benefit new reades Tenk smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Therock5555(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
kinxlink: The preacher son I and II by rock6666 oh!!, i mean rock5555.lolz.

U know well brosgrin grin
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by felnino(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by centvin008(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2014
"Women And Their Fish-like Behaviours" wink wink
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by lekinz(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2014
Useless Son by Rock 5555 ....Sorry Preacher's Son
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Malvonspeare: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2014
chistar's debut-my complicated love story. Is u guys actually on nairaland ? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Olanireti(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
D best story ve read on nairaland is 'confession of a rough,rugged naija guy, by Money soldier' its d best.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Butoneday2(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Profmaojo: Pls pals. What is d best story you have read on nairaland. Pls recommend it to me[color=#770077][/color]
None
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by dollydolly(f): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
My best ® Chocolate ₪ Sushi, The woman i wish i never met ₪ B*I*T*C*H.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Jhosh(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Una neva read story wey u go read fall 4rm bed?

Read--

*1.Warri finz(u go laff tire)#datz ao et waz writtn.lol
2.Man wey dey reason#Damn i read et 4 months.#
3.The lost key#read in sku,church,huz,toilet,kitchen,evn in dream#
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by simdam500(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Coolval imsu story tho, it will make u high
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by simdam500(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Malvonspeare: chistar's debut-my complicated love story. Are u guys actually on nairaland ? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by simdam500(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2014
Jhosh: Una neva read story wey u go read fall 4rm bed?

Read--

I'll check these...... But if it false, I swear I go hunt u
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by ezeigbo194(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Jhosh: Una neva read story wey u go read fall 4rm bed?

Read--

couldnt find the warri finz were can i find it n by who
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Valentinooo: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Olanireti: D best story ve read on nairaland is 'confession of a rough,rugged naija guy, by Money soldier' its d best.

Pls can you help me with the link. I've been searching for it but couldn't find it
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Jhosh(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2014
ezeigbo194: couldnt find the warri finz were can i find it n by who
.Search on goggle.Tink it wul lead u deir..Ju type warri finz #put Nairaland by it side #Dnt rechange spellin,daz ao it was written..
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by toluxa1(m): 5:31am On Jul 29, 2014
I have not been reading stories here but I might start soon. But I noticed most of these stories mentioned are sexually explicit (most in the sexuality board). Is that right?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by kawinzy(f): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
My husband by flakkydagirl

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by AngelViva(f): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2014
An evenin with Eva, d complete assasin by Kayemjay.....tenth generation,cyber lover,secret of d Gods nd despite all odds by Frank
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2014
You love novels a lot
AngelViva: An evenin with Eva, d complete assasin by Kayemjay.....tenth generation,cyber lover,secret of d Gods nd despite all odds by Frank
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chocolates and sushi... By Glow
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by intentional(f): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
False pretenses by repogirl
The Relunctant bride by tiffanyj
And many more...
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Memunah(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Reluctant bride Unfufilled Promises All LarrySun stories

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by alabig(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2015
All in a circle by D9ty7.
Cul de sac by touchmeder.
Black maria by larrysun.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2015
I SEE THINGS OTHERS DO NOT SEE by Royver

THE DEVIL WHO LOVED ME by Davidflo

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by lukman885(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2015
Confession a Rough Naija Nigger! By Money
Soldier..... l like dah story die.... n 4 ur info... d part 2 is out..... go grab ur copy NW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by BobUg28(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Place of promiscuous Assignment...by Mazi Omenuko.

There and Back on time...ZUBY77.»»»globalruns.com«««

Confession of a Rough Rugged Naija Boy...Money Soldier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Holyman3(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
If you vote another story, it means you have certainly not read "There and back on time" by Zuby77.

That's the best story i have seen on the Internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story / Living With My Grandma (18+) / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.