Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Help Ascertain If This Is Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Ascertain If This Is Scam (610 Views)

One Can't Ascertain His Success After A Job Interview Until The Result Is Out. / Nigeria Customs 2013 Recruitment:"www.nigeriacustomservice.net" Is Scam Beware / Skypath Alliance/ascertain Hrconsulting: Be Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Ascertain If This Is Scam by Pacify: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2014
I was sent this mail a while ago and I'd like to know your opinion if it's possible scam. Plus I bolded the errors in the letter cos I felt a real organization wouldn't be making such trivial mistakes in an official letter. I'm also wary that an organization of such magnitude has no official email address undecided

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is our pleasure to invite you to the International conference on Violence against Children, Child Labour, Sex Trafficking/Sexual Exploitation of Children and Human Trafficking. Taking place from March 19th – 21st 2014 in Washington DC United States and in Dakar Senegal from March 24th – 28th 2014

We are cordially inviting you to join hand with us in participating in the conference meeting to make our world a better place. Our mission is to educate our children and create small scare business to eradicate Violence against Sexual Exploitation of Children and Human Trafficking.

Note: If you are a holder of an international passport that may require visa to enter the United States Or Senegal, you may inform the conference registrar at the time of registration, as the organizing committee is responsible for for air around trip ticket, visa arrangements and travel assistance.

If you are interested to participate in the international conference, you are to contact the registrar office directly via Email. inforegistra@aol.com for urgent respond and registration is free.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Anita Johnson
Email: anita.johnson12@aol.com
Re: Help Ascertain If This Is Scam by Ayoola171(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2014
D probability of this to be scam is 1.
Re: Help Ascertain If This Is Scam by shekzy112(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2014
It is a scam. ..beware.. my sister got the same sometimes last year. ...pls. be warned
Re: Help Ascertain If This Is Scam by Gideon1010(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Run for ur dear life my dear!.
Re: Help Ascertain If This Is Scam by Pacify: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm, thanks for letting me know

(1) (Reply)

Nanny Needed In PH / Call Centre Staff Needed @ 12 Baskets Foods Limited / Has Anyone Heard Of RANXYBERA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.