Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Skypath Alliance/ascertain Hrconsulting: Be Careful! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skypath Alliance/ascertain Hrconsulting: Be Careful! (662 Views)

Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) / One Can't Ascertain His Success After A Job Interview Until The Result Is Out. / Help Ascertain If This Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skypath Alliance/ascertain Hrconsulting: Be Careful! by Ekila(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hi fellow Nairalanders,

I saw this advert in the Guardian of August 14, with various openings ,about a new airline that is about to enter the Nigerian market. The advert also requested for the payment of N2,500 as fee for two weeks compulsory seminar. I took the risk of paying the money to the said account, thereafter I proceed to submit my cv online. To my suprise an auto was sent that they already have the required number of candidates. What baffles me is the fact that, in the advert, it is said that the dead line is after three weeks, but it's not even up to two weeks yet.

For those who have not yet paid but are thinking of paying, I'd advise that you send your cv first, wait till the next day to know if it has gone successfully, thereafter you may decide to go and pay the money. Don't make thesame mistake I made by paying first.

Meanwhile, is there anybody in the house the applied and his cv went successfully? Also, does anybody know these guys-the consulting firm?

Cheers
Re: Skypath Alliance/ascertain Hrconsulting: Be Careful! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2007
I also applied for it and was told that my cv has been reviewed that i shud pay the 2k5. I have since paud and i have not been contacted

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Gratfull / Kick-start Ur Career! Urgent- Marketers For Ict Services. / Vacancy For Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.