Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (111299 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brag3: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
wytecat:
Whatever! You are one dysfunctional family anyway, and your sister is waiting to pay for your life so she can lay her hands on the dog house you are building, and sell it off.
Wow, what can I say? The mad man is back.
Welcome back
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
brag3:

Welcome back
bro abeg leave Brabus oh sorry I mean wytecat alone grin
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeekiti:

Hmmm....Mr. Ekiti was that a freudian slip?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
I think by now Hajji has wished that he still had his Seun issued Tek9 to temper a few souls.

Disclaimer: The preceding was posted while under medication. EgunMogaji, from herewith referred to as EM, is not responsible for any posting contents in the next few hours grin

Nairalanders also acknoledges to not hold EM to any standard. Additionally EM does not condone violence (only when it's necessary or when someone truly needs killing) and does not suggest that Hajji even knows what violence or Tec9 is (even though he lives in New York City on the least coast wink ).

EM - I'm looking for my lost shaker of salt, oh and Abobaku grin
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Hmmm....Mr. Ekiti was that a freudian slip?
sir, I no know wetin I dey talk jare.. E gbo ohun ti emi n so, bibeli lo so be..sir emi ti n lo mi, mo fe lo si Ibadan Ni ile oluyole, oga Bra gini abi blackmancat grin e be like sey dem be twins o.. Good evening oga egunmogaji , u know wat we all know sir cheesy
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sir I mimick you over dis comment, is it allowed
EgunMogaji:
I think by now Hajji has wished that he still had his Seun issued Tek9 to temper a few souls.

Disclaimer: The preceding was posted while under medication. EgunMogaji, from herewith referred to as EM, is not responsible for any posting contents in the next few hours grin

Nairalanders also acknoledges to not hold EM to any standard. Additionally EM does not condone violence (only when it's necessary or when someone truly needs killing) and does not suggest that Hajji even knows what violence or Tec9 is (even though he lives in New York City on the least coast wink ).

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by beedam(f): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeekiti:
If u are smart enough on dis forum u will know that our op na 2 on top dis thread cheesy I don catch rat , quote me

Me dey smell cat grin
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
beedam:

Me dey smell cat grin
oya make we chase the cat and rat , e-rat, e-cat grin
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by beedam(f): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeekiti:
oya make we chase the cat and rat , e-rat, e-cat grin

I don carry e-gun for the e-cat. You nko? Wetin you go use for your rat?

Too many complications. Really wish all this end as soon as possible
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Una no go kill person with laugh o....bugmenot omg! I laugh so much my wife ran downstairs to make sure am not going gaga...
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Adeekiti your weed na fake next to wetin Wytecat dey smoke o.....

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by beedam(f): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2015
3strike:

Na true you talk cheesy
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mufutau55(m): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Oh! No. You no go get me thrown out of Nairaland o. Oga Lawyer go deal with you o.

All the "Abobaku" for Ile-Ife don vamoooze o. At this modern age... Abobaku ko, Abajoyeku ni. Stupid culture copied from the Egyptians... and they have abandoned it many centuries ago.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by gabbytabby: 2:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Me I see cat they dance on top table with Google in him eye confirmed this one na acid him smoke grin
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 3:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Monkey see monkey do.

Go and sniff in your neighborhood septic, since you need to get high so bad, Asinwin!

beedam:

Na true you talk cheesy
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 3:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Sterile douche!
3strike:
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 3:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Ode!
adeekiti:
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 3:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Yes I'm back to pee on the gathering of you foolish and arrogant Neanderthals.

brag3:

Welcome back
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2015
@adeekiti, brag3, beedam & 3strike, Imagine a hell where you Mumu little girls here are the intelligentsia. Ball less wimps, go get you some self confidence, even if it's made in China, quadruple fooools!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by bugmenot: 6:31am On Aug 15, 2015

You found that funny?

Just don't forget to search his cap for iron rods. :-)

Brabus' qualifications seem to have come from taking pictures at building conferences of organizations he is not even a member of.

3strike:
Una no go kill person with laugh o....bugmenot omg! I laugh so much my wife ran downstairs to make sure am not going gaga...
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2015
beedam:

I don carry e-gun for the e-cat. You nko? Wetin you go use for your rat?

Too many complications. Really wish all this end as soon as possible
i don carry e-stick
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2015
3strike:
yeepa that's very good, I'm declared weed-free grin
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2015
mufutau55:

Oh! No. You no go get me thrown out of Nairaland o. Oga Lawyer go deal with you o.

All the "Abobaku" for Ile-Ife don vamoooze o. At this modern age... Abobaku ko, Abajoyeku ni. Stupid culture copied from the Egyptians... and they have abandoned it many centuries ago.

Hajji M. Sir nobody wan die na, buried alive with th dead king that's weird, crazy culture but I wonder who will dedicate him/herself for such
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2015
gabbytabby:
Me I see cat they dance on top table with Google in him eye confirmed this one na acid him smoke grin
aha mummy gabby, dat cat na upgraded big cat wearing glasses ke , it must be an expensive one, bling bling glass I guess
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2015
wytecat:
Ode!
mumu your hand don fall abi? No put me join o before u enter trouble , duro Lori owo e o
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by segcymoor(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2015
wytecat:
@adeekiti, brag3, beedam & 3strike, Imagine a hell where you Mumu little girls here are the intelligentsia. Ball less wimps, go get you some self confidence, even if it's made in China, quadruple fooools!
segcymoor:

oh! Now I knew u. .......frustrated element! ........so they don give you courage to insult even ur senior on this thread
ope oooo they don forgive me. grin...na u guys remain now. ... oya attack IJN....I really like ur fun to cool temper grin
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2015
wytecat:
u need an e-whip , or better still u need Jesus, Oya kunle je n sha e laadura oga brag3 Oya e gbohun adura soke
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2015
segcymoor:

ope oooo they don forgive me. grin...na u guys remain now. ... oya attack IJN....I really like ur fun to cool tenper grin 
oga Segcymoor no worry u just relax lots of comedy to feel entertained.. Comedians in the house courtesy OP
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by KolaShangOne(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2015
If this was a school.. @ Adeekiti will be the most troublesome guy in d whole school grin @Beedam his girlfriend/ side kick lipsrsealed. @gabbytabby will be d most mature female in d school (Head girl) smiley , @EgunMogaji will be the new guy that just came from Yankee and doesn't believe Teachers flog students in Naija shocked @Hajj Mufutau will be the Senior Prefect cheesy @Wytecat is the class rebel tongue @brag3 and @3strike will be the twins challenging Brabus to a fight angry angry @succesmatters will be the girl that can insult anybody in their face undecided @twinskenny will be d guy capturing with his camcorder cool @kolashangone will be the guy reading his book and looking up occasionally wink

I don tire.. Let's not derail d thread o..

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2015
I'm gentle o, I'm just the teacher's boi infact very gentle sir, when I wastelling Op to apologize and not pick up a fight with his clients on whatever dey sey yet he keeps digging out more trouble for himself brag3 would forgotten his issues with him but Op kept disturbing him and everyone and his cloned cat, bros Shey na only u fit read for class , ok I don join u.. I av repent from commenting for class but read o
KolaShangOne:
If this was a school.. @ Adeekiti will be the most troublesome guy in d whole school grin @Beedam his girlfriend/ side kick lipsrsealed. @gabbytabby will be d most mature female in d school (Head girl) smiley , @EgunMogaji will be the new guy that just came from Yankee and doesn't believe Teachers flog students in Naija shocked @Hajj Mufutau will be the Senior Prefect cheesy @Wytecat is the class rebel tongue @brag3 and @3strike will be the twins challenging Brabus to a fight angry angry @succesmatters will be the girl that can insult anybody in their face undecided @twinskenny will be d guy capturing with his camcorder cool @kolashangone will be the guy reading his book and looking up occasionally wink

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by PeoplesArmy: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Bros there is no thread to derail again. This particular one should be moved to the comedy section in NL, if any. All thanks to Brabus. I will be looking out for his other threads to see what new mischief he is up to. Tomorrow now the guy will come and tell you he is floating an estate......but be ye all warned in advance. CAVEAT EMPTOR!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.