Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,887 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (110998 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
mavverick:

Guys

My NL account is now working. This is my experience from Brabus/Nexthome/Bosun.

@babaeko1, mavverick

Pls kindly go to the police or court to seek redress. My best advice in this kind of situation.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:

@babaeko1, mavverick

Pls kindly go to the police or court to seek redress. My best advice in this kind of situation.

Its ineffective, I don't believe in police. they were not there when you were collecting my money and were not a witness to it. I have my ways, that's all I will say,

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by FastShipping: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:

@babaeko1, mavverick

That is not the way you should respond to accusation of this magnitude. He has a weighty accusations against you in public sphere and you asked him to go to police?

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
mavverick:

Its ineffective, I don't believe in police. they were not there when you were collecting my money and were not a witness to it. I have my ways, that's all I will say,

I've moved on since a month ago. And I'm surprised you were still lying to me even as at this morning. Pls I'm not raised to be making noise online. I'm sorry.

Your chat though.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
The yellow bit is the 1 x 12 metre wood which I bought ever before he bought any pako to my site, and the black bit is the marine board which I rented and duly paid 250k for. IF Bosun/Nexthome/Brabus want to deny receiving payment, I will share the proof here. I have nothing to hide.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:

I've moved on since a month ago. And I'm surprised you were still lying to me even as at this morning. Pls I'm not raised to be making noise online. I'm sorry.

Your chat though.

You may have moved on a month ago and sent me an apology email weeks ago, but what I am saying here is that you will get your marine board and that is it.

It ends there and we go our separate ways.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
FastShipping:

That is not the way you should respond to accusation of this magnitude. He has a weighty accusations against you in public sphere and you asked him to go to police?

It's baseless cos we still spoke as at last week, two days ago and this morning. Nothing of such was raised. I was told the boards are intact and I should come and remove them on Friday only to visit and discovered all the boards have been removed and used for another work without my knowledge.

So what's the accusation?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:

It's baseless cos we still spoke as at last week, two days ago and this morning. Nothing of such was raised. I was told the boards are intact and I should come and remove them on Friday only to visit and discovered all the boards have been removed and used for another work.

I am making it LOUD AND CLEAR for everyone to be a witness, you will get your marine boards next week and THAT IS IT. you do not move anything else from my site, and this marks the end of any connection between us, I have informed everyone that I introduced to you that "CAVEAT EMPTOR", I have no association with you anymore and any dealings with you is at their own risk and I do not want to hear anything. They have been WARNED, loud and clear...

YOU WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY PLANKS NO MATTER WHAT SIZE AWAY FROM MY SITE. JUST YOUR MARINE BOARDS AND THAT IS IT.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
You called a fried of mine BRAG3 who has grieviences against you today and reported me to him accusing me of breaking agreement, using your marine without your consent, damaging your marine board bla bla bla !!!

From the pictures I posted, everyone can see the state of your marine when you brought them here, and as I said If I wanted to take revenge, Walai I will burn everything. But I would not do that, your boards will be taken out, put to the front of the site and you shall come to take them away from the dimensions of my perimeter fence.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by befto: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:

It's baseless cos we still spoke as at last week, two days ago and this morning. Nothing of such was raised. I was told the boards are intact and I should come and remove them on Friday only to visit and discovered all the boards have been removed and used for another work without my knowledge.

Brabus again? I thought you had learnt your lesson.
This is so so bad of you.
what do u expect yoir client to do? From what he is saying he has paid way too much for pako and marine board and you expect compensation? for what?
Have you ever compensated any of your clients for your shoddy jobs?
I suggest you close this matter asap and move on.

@maverick. pls give him his stuff when you are done and let the matter end. From what I have read so far you have done nothing wrong.

@Brabus put this to bed asap. we seem to hear way too many negatives about you and you constantly post works of arts to try and get more clients.

How do u expect to get more clients if you continue to operate this way?

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Here's the video of the flat covered and the pictures of what the boards removed have been used for?

Why the lie? The boards will be ready by next month when it has been used for another work. Hmm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2u_AqxFWfY

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Which lie.

They will be ready next week, end of story. You are not taking any 150 planks.

I don't care what the marine boards are being used for. The bottom line is that we casted 4 weeks ago, and I am still within my rights to hold on to it for a month which is still within this period, and as I keep saying If I wanted to be wicked, I would burn them so as to make sure you do not get anything since I paid for what I didn't get. As I repeated again, I would not do that..

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
mavverick:
Which lie.

I don't care what the marine boards are being used for. The bottom line is that we casted 4 weeks ago, and I am still within my rights to hold on to it for a month which is still within this period, and as I keep saying If I wanted to be wicked, I would burn them so as to make sure you do not get anything since I paid for what I didn't get. As I repeated again, I would not do that..

My brother, I don't have any issues with you. And I'm not bothered about your opinion but what is mine is mine. I don't want to take it by force before you say they came to steal from your site. I really have the power to do that using every legal means at my disposal. The Brabus you knew has moved on.

Next week. I'll be waiting for your call. Thank you.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:

My brother, I don't have any issues with you. And I'm not bothered about your opinion but what is mine is mine. I don't want to take it by force before you say they came to steal from your site. I really have the power to do that using every legal means at my disposal. The Brabus you knew has moved on.

Next week. I'll be waiting for your call. Thank you.

One way traffic abi
And I don't have any legal powers to seize the marine board abi are you telling me that those 10 or so dead wood cost 250k to rent

You see, when you are in the wrong, you should learn to apologise, beg God for forgiveness and turn your fraudulent life around. Don't come here and think people are fools.

How do you even sleep with your 2 eyes closed self ? And yet you claim to be a regular church goer, this isn't about religion I am sure there are many muslim, pegan, baba-alawo Brabus equivalent in Nija.

5 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
The Reserve by NextHome - Inside Out

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:
The Reserve by NextHome - Inside Out

Looking for next MUGU !!!

I have resumed class, I am listening on how to do finishing the brabus way.....

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
The Reserve by NextHome

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:
The Reserve by NextHome

SHINE YOUR EYES WELL WELL.
Search on nairaland for brabus and ask questions before you enter one chance with BRABUS !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
SquareOne by NextHome - Upcoming!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wraparound Terrace and Skybridge Construction by NextHome

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mufutau55(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
mavverick:
Which lie.

@Mavverick
You have the right to deal with anyone who come to your site without your authority ruthlessly... including any contractor.
I just kept quiet for peace sake, I happens to personally know most of things happening in this thread...
There are solutions to everything in life... either peaceful or otherwise (violent). but I like the peaceful way first...
Thank you Mavverick.

@Bosun (Brabus), please do the right and needful thing... Life is too short for all this wahalas.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bosun/Brabus/next home

please come and get your marine boards away from my site. I have told them to remove it with immediate effect. This has been done and put to the front of the site.

Once you collect your marine board. This marks the end, I wish you luck in all your endeavours and pls don't come to my site again. I'm quite concerned about sabotage.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by PeoplesArmy: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:
SquareOne by NextHome - Upcoming!

There is a mugu born every minute!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by PeoplesArmy: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
brabus:
Wraparound Terrace and Skybridge Construction by NextHome

Actually, there are many mugus born every minute sad
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
mavverick:
Bosun/Brabus/next home

please come and get your marine boards away from my site. I have told them to remove it with immediate effect. This has been done and put to the front of the site.

Once you collect your marine board. This marks the end, I wish you luck in all your endeavours and pls don't come to my site again. I'm quite concerned about sabotage.

Thanks.

Thank you! My men will do the needful. I've responded your whatsapp chat.

It's a busy day here.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
For the record. Brabus has acknowledged my message but has not given me a date when he will come to take his board.

As I hear police are coming, I also need to a arrange soldiers as well and they must bring their tools if you know what I mean.lol

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
New week new stories......Where is my mat make i spread am.

Don't fall for that Nexthome contract sh^t. its a gimmick! i fell for it and learn the hard way.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oga 3strike

Abeg as u sit down on top mat. Help me ask brabus when he's coming to take his boards oo.

And police that are coming must come with warrant oo.
I need the boards off my site they are starting to constitute a nuisance and with the heat coming from brabus on this marine board palaver I have removed his boards sharply today, I want to move on and this marks the end.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
mavverick:
Oga 3strike

Abeg as u sit down on top mat. Help me ask brabus when he's coming to take his boards oo.

And police that are coming must come with warrant oo.
I need the boards off my site they are starting to constitute a nuisance and with the heat coming from brabus on this marine board palaver I have removed his boards sharply today, I want to move on and this marks the end.

I will be right back. make i go get strong drink. Where is Adeekiti when person need am?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mufutau55(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
3strike:

I will be right back. make i go get strong drink. Where is Adeekiti when person need am?

I recommend Non-Alcoholic Hennessey or Chivas Regal for both you and Adeekiti, on me.

Hajji M.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by twinskenny(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Boss brabus.

I think you have a lot to do... this is not good.

Make peace with your clients.. Make them happy most time its sacrifice do it.

Today I was with an angry client... at point he asked me to go and come back yo fix the issues another day cause of traffic.. but I stayed, the aim is to make him happy cause this client has spent money and he must get value for his money. I had to stay till 8pm.. at the end he was super happy gave me some cash for fuel.

Pls make sacrifice...

May God help you sir.
Thabks
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
twinskenny:
Boss brabus.

I think you have a lot to do... this is not good.

Make peace with your clients.. Make them happy most time its sacrifice do it.

Today I was with an angry client... at point he asked me to go and come back yo fix the issues another day cause of traffic.. but I stayed, the aim is to make him happy cause this client has spent money and he must get value for his money. I had to stay till 8pm.. at the end he was super happy gave me some cash for fuel.

Pls make sacrifice...

May God help you sir.
Thabks

Thank you bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.