Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Facts Of GEJ's Transformation Agenda. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Of GEJ's Transformation Agenda. (540 Views)

Reuben Abati Caught Using Fake Pictures For GEJ Transformation Projects / I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) / GEJ TRANSFORMATION AGENDA: What Is It Actually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts Of GEJ's Transformation Agenda. by Shine1177: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan have performed very well so far, here are some of his major projects in the south.

1. Creation of Federal Universities in Ekiti, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Jigawa, Katsina, Taraba, Gombe, Nasarawa and Kogi States

2. Upgrading of Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu to International status/remodeling of Calabar and Port Harcourt, Lagos Airports etc

3. Award of contract to Julius Berger Company for construction of 2nd Niger Bridge

4. Dredging of River Niger and construction of in-land port at Onitsha etc

5. Ongoing massive construction of East-West Road

6. Construction of Independent Power plants at Calabar and other places in the South

7. Ongoing reconstruction Lagos-Ibadan and Benin-Ore Expressways/ others Major Highways across the South

8. Building of Schools in the East for male child education

9. Approval for construction of deep sea port in Akwa Ibom State

10. Improve funding for NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta for the numerous projects handle by the two government agencies.

11. Approval and ongoing construction of Oil and Gas Industrial pack/city in Delta State.

I can go on and on on his projects just in the South, there are so many. Let me also state that President GEJ have done well for entire Nigeria.

He has launched Nigerian Communication satellites and SAT-X for weather forecasting and others.

Support our national football teams to win African Nation Cup, Junior under 17 World Cup, qualify for World Cup and our sport men and women have perform better under his administration.

Under GEJ administration, Nigeria voice is heard loud and clear in the Africa and World stage. He personally address UN General Assembly. Nigeria was voted twice by the world as a Non permanent member of UN Security Council.

The President helps and grant prompt approval for rescue missions of Nigerians trapped in war torn countries like CAR, Libyia, South Sudan and other places.

He makes our foreign policy to be citizens' diplomacy.

He sign Freedom of Information Bill into Law.

Non interference with Legislative arm of govt. Proper practice of Separation of Powers.

He establish sovereign Wealth Fund to save money for present/future development of the country.

Under GEJ administration massive revolution in agriculture sector. He stop corruption in Fertilizers procurement, expose and reduce corruption in fuel Subsidy.

Successful privatization of Power sector.

Reactivation/rehabilitation of railway system.

Successful conduction of election in Edo, Ondo, Anambra States and other states of the federation.

All year round availability of petroleum products in our Filling stations across Nigeria.

Improved qualities of roads across Nigeria although more room for improvement.

Massive financial support for security, about 600 billions Naira was spent last year for security alone where Boko Haram terrorist group have been fought to a stand still.

Successful and democratic declaration of state of Emergency in the North-East of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe without State government losing their positions of authorities.

Successful Implementation of Amnesty programmes, several Niger Delta youths are now being trained in universities and various vocational centres across the world. Recently some have graduated as Pilots in South Africa.

This is the first time women have a fair deal in government, because GEJ appointed several women into key positions as Ministers etc and they have perform very well. Especially somebody like Dr. Ngozi.

The President have try his best to be fair to all part of the country. He approval and sign 18,000 minimum wage into law and implemented it.

He recently release 3 billions naira out of 10 billions earmarked to tackle desert encroachment in the North. He personally negotiate with ASUU to end the strike and subsequently release 220 billions naira to fund our universities across the federation including States' universities.

With the above stated few achievements out of many of our dear President here, please let us all Nigerians join hands and support/pray for our dear President to do more for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Thanks.

God bless Mr. President and entire Nigeria in Jesus Name, Amen.

Culled from: Asuquo Bassey on Vanguard Newspaper Forum.

2 Likes

Re: Facts Of GEJ's Transformation Agenda. by victorjam(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
No need to tell me all dis, my mind is already made up to vote him again in 2015 nt becos of his works but becos a group of old men dat ar very backward and archaic and yet still call demselfs progressives decided to gang up to pull a hardworkin man down. So GEJ, u already have my vote and dat of my frnds cos am so going to influence der decision!

1 Like

Re: Facts Of GEJ's Transformation Agenda. by jamace(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria “really” A Country? / Read This: I Will Never Apologise To APC - Femi Fani Kayode Assures / Ijaw Rejects Confab Recommendation On Creation Of Additional 18 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.