Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months (1531 Views)

The New International Passport And Price / COUPLE Arrested 16 Months After Abducting INFANT - Re: Eniola Odegbaike's Kidnap / Another Nigerian, Olatunji Oluwatosin, Gets 16 Months In U.s. Prison For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
The Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah, says work on five new ultra-modern international airport terminals in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Kano, Abuja and Enugu will be completed in 16 months.

Princess Stella Oduah made this disclosure in an interview with Channelstv.

The federal government of Nigeria began the construction of the five brand new ultra-modern international airport terminals in 2013 in line with the aviation sector reforms.

The Chinese Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) are constructing the terminals in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Kano and Abuja under a memorandum signed between the Federal Government and the Chinese government, where Chinese Exim Bank offered a loan of $500 million. On the other hand, the terminal in Enugu Airport is being funded directly from the budget.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Shallow news.
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by judyeze1: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Stella Oduah is a tribalist
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Vessi: Shallow news.
Atleast I'm doing a better job than the likes of Sahara Reporters. Atleast my news reports are balanced and truthful

5 Likes

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
judyeze1: Stella Oduah is a tribalist
Pls explain!
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by prov1029(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
its time we decentralize government that way everyone will spend according to the capability of its state

1 Like

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Atleast I'm doing a better job than the likes of Sahara Reporters. Atleast my news reports are balanced and truthful
Yes, yes yours are indeed... only problem is that, it's well known that like her counterpart responsible for electrifying the whole nation, she'll probably come in 16 months and deny ever making any promises.
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Yes, yes yours are indeed... only problem is that, it's well known that like her counterpart responsible for electrifying the whole nation, she'll probably come in 16 months and deny ever making any promises.
Well, lets wait and see. The good news is that work has started.

1 Like

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
prov10:29:
its time we decentralize government that way everyone will spend according to the capability of its state
I agree with you. But our brothers in the north (the elites) will not allow that happen. They have the numbers to stall any attempt to amend the constitution in that direction.

1 Like

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Goddex: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
God bless Nigeria. God bless GEJ.
We are moving forward.
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
GEJ is simply the perfect definition of TRANSFORMATION.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by IGBOSON1: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
I wonder why there's still no 3D-videos or renders of the proposed airports, especially since construction is well advanced! Why are the Chinese so secretive?
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
^^ But I dont think the Chinese are the ones building the terminal in Enugu? Have you seen that of Enugu?
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by validplanet: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:

the truth is that the better job you are doing is not getting enough publicity.

nairaland does not seem to give your write-ups enough publicity for reasons best known to them.

it wld be a good idea to own your own website, and attract ur own viewers just like sahara reporters and nairaland. in such a way, u can make the rules.

them A.P.C are good in propaganda. and propaganda can cause a serious damage to any government, no matter how good it is.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Joshthefirst(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Goddex: God bless Nigeria. God bless GEJ.
We are moving forward.
GEJ has not started anything. I'm no fan of the opposition, I'll even vote for him if there's no other alternative, but we expected more from him. He made us promises. And we see local championships. To whom much is given much is expected.
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Akshow: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
validplanet:

nairaland does not seem to give your write-ups enough publicity for reasons best known to them.

it wld be a good idea to own your own website, and attract ur own viewers just like sahara reporters and nairaland. in such a way, u can make the rules.

them A.P.C are good in propaganda. and propaganda can cause a serious damage to any government, no matter how good it is.
how wonderful that would be! I can't wait for the day insincere 9grian as he is infamously called will open his web and nairaland will be rid of his blind support of falsehood and ineptitude.
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Akshow: how wonderful that would be! I can't wait for the day insincere 9grian as he is infamously called will open his web and nairaland will be rid of his blind support of falsehood and ineptitude.
If that happens, you'll surely miss me.

4 Likes

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
validplanet:

Thanks for the advice. However, I'd love to stay here and see to the decimation of the last APC e-warrior. A pro-GEJ or anti-GEJ only forum will be boring. The excitement is firing missiles at those on the other side and watch it explode and decimate them.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Akshow: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
If that happens, you'll surely miss me.
for ur left mind abi?
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fg to generate 10000 megawatts by December 2013

1 Like

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by ketoprofen(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: ^^ But I dont think the Chinese are the ones building the terminal in Enugu? Have you seen that of Enugu?

The renders of Enugu are pasted at the airport
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Tolexander: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dahomey Amazon: [size=20pt]Fg to generate 10000 megawatts by December 2013[/size]
gringringrin
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by naijaking1: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
This Oduah woman has turned out to be the best aviation minister Nigeria ever had!

1 Like

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by musiwa99: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is the high of tribalism... You can see why I always say, there will never be southern Nigeria. Odual I beg o. Akure deserve terminal. biko

So for world peace we break it into 4

If not, we would fight and kill ourself. Western nigeria dont love Northern Nigeria. Northern Nigeria dont love Western Nigeria. Eastern Nigeria too.

When Northern Nigeria was in power, they were never good too. They were worst than this.. They were so bad.. That this is like childplay. The North never give shiit about other Nigerian. That to be honest with you. God forbit if a Northerner ever rule Nigeria is what other Nigerian feel about them.. That why since Boko haram knows this. They want out by force. because northerners knews they were very very very to other nigerian in the past. That they dont ever deserve to be president of Nigeria because of how they hurt other nigerian in the past. North was mean too.

To avoid war. We would rather break up Nigeria.

they went to use tank to kill igbos. Oduah I beg o. Akure deserve terminal. biko

Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
musiwa99: This is the high of tribalism... You can see why I always say, there will never be southern Nigeria. Odual I beg o. Akure deserve terminal. biko

So for world peace we break it into 4

If not, we would fight and kill ourself. Western nigeria dont love Northern Nigeria. Northern Nigeria dont love Western Nigeria. Eastern Nigeria too.

When Northern Nigeria was in power, they were never good too. They were worst than this.. They were so bad.. That this is like childplay. The North never give shiit about other Nigerian. That to be honest with you. God forbit if a Northerner ever rule Nigeria is what other Nigerian feel about them.. That why since Boko haram knows this. They want out by force. because northerners knews they were very very very to other nigerian in the past. That they dont ever deserve to be president of Nigeria because of how they hurt other nigerian in the past. North was mean too.

To avoid war. We would rather break up Nigeria.

they went to use tank to kill igbos. Oduah I beg o. Akure deserve terminal. biko

A beg, is Lagos no longer part of southwest?
Re: Aviation: 5 Brand New International Airport Terminals Will Be Ready In 16 Months by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
The GEJ government is a LUIKURI one. Always making Promises yet no action.

Once upon a time, the retardeen promised stable electricity. Its 2014 now and the situation is even worse than before

(1) (Reply)

dend: / AND Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement / Igbo And Hausa Need Reconciliation Cos They Are Grave Enemies Elction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.